T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
not a single person in this thread is willing to post their saves
No, there is no singular save that gets all of the content. Some things only happen once. Some things can never happen after a certain point.

If you just want the game to be easy, use cheats or get a mod.

Reactions: sillyrobot

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Nah, not a single person in this thread is willing to post their saves. Just look through the last 200+ pages of people asking for a save to fix the matrix glitch and not a single person helps them. :/
i found one just at the graduation with the fetishes, but it seems it just that, because if i try to choose something like dinner with friends or something like that, i can't choose the friends or even access the cheats, it's like it blocked all the cheats

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Repack 0.42.00 ready Page 262
Mod SFC will be updated as soon as possible
Enjoy
emmm, if you need help, i can do the repack and upload for you the next time, i do that almost every time because i use your mod and can't download from mega, so i made my own repack with latest renpy version (that way you don't have to do it and upload every time there's an update)

Reactions: Passion3D

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
emmm, if you need help, i can do the repack and upload for you the next time, i do that almost every time because i use your mod and can't download from mega, so i made my own repack with latest renpy version (that way you don't have to do it and upload every time there's an update)
I will upload to GDrive for the next version, for those who, like you, have a problem with Mega ;)
But thanks for your offer :)

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
I have a question:

I reporgrammed Mom to a Personal Assistant. Enjoyed some of the lewd scenes.

Now I wanted to watch the lewd scenes when I'm doing the chores at home. For that I used Minor Command to get rid of Personal Assistant. Still, when I'm doing the chores, Billy commands Mom and she's in "Drone-Mode".

All Personal Assistant scenes are gone, still chores is active.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Isrexxian

Jul 1, 2017
Mindcontrol is broken anything i use i get errors especially making them change clothes, anyway i can fix this?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have a question:

I reporgrammed Mom to a Personal Assistant. Enjoyed some of the lewd scenes.

Now I wanted to watch the lewd scenes when I'm doing the chores at home. For that I used Minor Command to get rid of Personal Assistant. Still, when I'm doing the chores, Billy commands Mom and she's in "Drone-Mode".

All Personal Assistant scenes are gone, still chores is active.

Is this a bug or a feature?
If Billy has mind control, he automatically uses it to get "help" with chores if Brainwipe is active. To have Billy do the chores himself, turn that off.

Reactions: Loki0
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes