caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.42.00 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hmm. Whenever I use mind control, I start getting swamped with errors. That's real rough.
Yeah, it's been noted. There are a few different errors. Hopefully, we get a fix soon. If you want to work through them yourself, there are notes and instructions on the preceding couple of pages.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You still loose willpower instead of gaining it if you don't have Mindcontrol and use x-ray on Maggie and Stephanie.
edit:
willpower never gets added when using x-ray

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafaelhiv

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah, you need a save file prior to this update. It's something that I can't fix this easily ; but baal7734 can and will surely with his own fix.

I started over. You get to a point where you cannot ignore errors.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 243, in script
call screen kitchen
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
self.find_target()
File "U:\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/[m.outfit]_[m.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/home_drunk1_4.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.42.01
Sat Nov 28 00:37:22 2020

I have tried this on multiple drives. Always points at this:

Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/[m.outfit]_[m.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/home_drunk1_4.png')

Thervold

Nov 20, 2017
I remember this one. Was good, but I stopped playing at ver. 33, I think. That was well over a year ago

Couple of questions:

1) Has the game progressed beyond home/school (like meaningful superhero/supervillain missions/story/events throughout the entire city, for example)?

2) Was any pregnancy added? I vaguely remember developer mentioning something to this effect

3) Is it possible to hire sidekicks for MC now? Again, if my memory serves me well, developer said he was going to add this sometime in the future

Thanks!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I remember this one. Was good, but I stopped playing at ver. 33, I think. That was well over a year ago

Couple of questions:

1) Has the game progressed beyond home/school (like meaningful superhero/supervillain missions/story/events throughout the entire city, for example)?

2) Was any pregnancy added? I vaguely remember developer mentioning something to this effect

3) Is it possible to hire sidekicks for MC now? Again, if my memory serves me well, developer said he was going to add this sometime in the future

Thanks!
1) The game continues dealing with a plot of a supervillain that leads to graduation. Note: you cannot graduate the first year without cheating -- the villain plot takes too much time in the best case to hit the 1-week window allowed for graduation.

2) No.

3) No though you do have a sidekick for the club missions.

Reactions: Jyk

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
How do i get x-ray and mind control powers. I tried to follow the walkthrough and did not get it.
First you must go to the Institute and train your resistance. This is what determines how many different powers you may have. Then you buy new powers from Globex. You can buy all levels of a single power before needing to increase your resistance again.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Hm. I just suppressed Maggie's "Family Ties". Love is still capped at 20. Do I have to do something else, or is this currently broken?

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
Hm. I just suppressed Maggie's "Family Ties". Love is still capped at 20. Do I have to do something else, or is this currently broken?
A possibility from the wiki:

Time to Complete

All mindcrafting effects take time to take hold on the subject. Each day they gain percent hold equal to the current Control on the subject. At 100% hold the mindcrafting goes into effect.

Example: if you have 20 Control on the subject each pending mindcraft effect will gain 20% Hold each day, taking 5 days in total. If you leave your subject with 3 Control, it could take 34 days to take hold. We suggest bumping your Control over 50 after mindcrafting a subject, to reap the rewards in just 2 days.

Reactions: Joeker

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I'm gonna assume Tamara bug is fixed I guess. If it isn't I'll find a way to cheat past it or something.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do i get x-ray and mind control powers. I tried to follow the walkthrough and did not get it.
For X-Ray, you need to go to Globex when it is open -- Mon-Fri, Day or Afternoon periods only. The location isn't visible when you are walking -- click on the bus travel icon to find it.

Browse the catalog of powers (click on the bottom page corner or the blank opposite page to change the page like flipping through a book). until you find Enhanced Senses.

Buy a rank in the power (X-Ray is granted at rank 2, you start with rank 1).

For all other powers, you need to get a Discipline shot from the Initiative first. That is more involved. You need to acquire (100 * powers known) Initiative influence, go to the Initiative when it is open (any day, Day or Afternoon periods) and buy a Discipline shot.

After that, go to Globex when it is open and flip through the catalog to find the power you want to purchase.

If you haven't, check my walkthrough. It covers it in detail.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes