Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does 0.42.01b is equal to the 0.42.02 on patreon or is it one bugfixes late (but why the b at the end then?).
I know it seems to be quite a stupid question but given the proximity of the 2 update I'm confused.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I made the repack with SP 0.42.01b
yes i know that, i was wondering if i need to redownload the repack, because i downloaded the 0.42, did the repack, then use the baal fix, i don't know if i need to do another repack or just wait to your mod and applied it when is done

sdfsds345

Apr 18, 2019
reduce cost of social-fisical-mental in institute when bye for global influence is bug or part of the new 42 game? if this part of the game i must start from the beginning because this reduce destroy old strategy. this is big change and must be show in the changelog

lbooodl

Jun 14, 2017
I play the new game,when i use mind control to ask mom change into revealing clothes,i get error messages,and after that every time i interact with mom i get error messages.

Version: 0.42.01b Hotfix (clean game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 5, 2017
Does Tamara have to join the club to carry on her story? (to meet the others with glowing eyes) Or does she not join the club to get that part?

tom33p

Jan 15, 2019
Line 83 of game/util/func_images.rpy should read:
```
if char.brainwashed:
```

instead of:
```
if char.brainwashed():
```

That should take care of at least one of the crashes people are having with mind control.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
That should take care of at least one of the crashes people are having with mind control.
The original is correct. You can check this yourself by typing sis.brainwashed() into the console. Leaving off the parentheses will return a function reference.

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
Guys i progressed through the story but now every tuesday boys only plays video games. Can't the scenes replayed ? Or can i replay the story with blonde chick who mind controls us with tamara ? i want to do other choices
And one last thing can we select the which clothes girls gonna wear? Is there a mod for it?

Last edited:

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Starting the game (42.0) leads to a white screen followed by a 'not responding' message and then I need to force quit the application. This didn't happen with previous versions. Are/were other people having this problem or did my download potentially fuck up?

tom33p

Jan 15, 2019
The original is correct. You can check this yourself by typing sis.brainwashed() into the console. Leaving off the parentheses will return a function reference.
You are correct. At the start of a new game `char.brainwashed` is a function reference. I was a bit hasty and didn't verify what I was saying. But, since the error message from the crash is "TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable", what that means is that at some point the game overwrites the `char.brainwashed` function reference with a boolean value. I verified this. `m.brainwashed` is a boolean set to False at the time my game crashes.

And this might be it:
```
if m.control<=80:
$ m.brainwashed=False
else:
$ m.brainwashed=True
return
```
in chars/char_Mom.rpy, line 1712

Last edited:
Reactions: lbooodl

limesrhymes

Jul 17, 2017
Alright, since the "brainwashed" error wasn't limited to the mother editing the script to fix them would be too much works. So here's a better fix than my initial one, and it also fix the "softblock" issue. It also solve the problem if you already encountered it, therefore any save file should be fine.
Obviously, I can nothing for the missing image ; just click "ignore" when the error appear, it's annoying but it don't definitively break the game.

Just download the attached file, and put it in the "[path to SuperPowered]/game/" folder.
Thanks so much! This worked perfectly.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
And this might be it:
```
if m.control<=80:
$ m.brainwashed=False
else:
$ m.brainwashed=True
return
```
in chars/char_Mom.rpy, line 1712
Yeah. He fixed this in 0.42.02. A quick regex search (^(?!.*\().*\bbrainwashed\b) suggests he got all non-parenthetical usage.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
please help me...how to use a cheat to increase your favor, love. and please provide examples
All the currently known console (cheat) commands have been added to the first post.
To open the developer console (the cheat window to some) Hold Shift and press O. Not 0, but O.
If it's not opening, you need to enable it manually.

titidgw

Dec 1, 2020
All the currently known console (cheat) commands have been added to the first post.
To open the developer console (the cheat window to some) Hold Shift and press O. Not 0, but O.
If it's not opening, you need to enable it manually.
what i mean is (
Girl affecting cheats (replace <char> with girl's console identifier)
<char>.vitality = x
<char>.willpower = x
<char>.favor = x
<char>.love = x
<char>.lust = x
<char>.fear = x
<char>.anger = x
<char>.inhibitions = x
<char>.suspicion = x)
how to do it, please give me some examples

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what i mean is (
Girl affecting cheats (replace <char> with girl's console identifier)
<char>.vitality = x
<char>.willpower = x
<char>.favor = x
<char>.love = x
<char>.lust = x
<char>.fear = x
<char>.anger = x
<char>.inhibitions = x
<char>.suspicion = x)
how to do it, please give me some examples
If you can open the console (press Shift + O during a game in progress), find the identifiers also in the first post.
For example, let's say want Allie's favour stat at 80 for whatever reason.
It would looks like this: a.favor = 80. I haven't really played since 0.38 but if you look over the Cheat Mods/Commands section again, you'll find all the girl indentifiers.
<char> is just a catch-all some people use to avoid retyping the same thing over and over. You need the identifiers to make use of them.

Reactions: tuekop

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble with mindcraft supression, family ties? I have tried it twice (sister and mother), and the suppression never takes effect. I did increase control on both of them after the suppression.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes