Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
For those that missed it:

I've finally started working on 0.43.00.
Here's what I plan to add in this update.
  • Globex Job: Clerk
  • Globex Job: Lab Assistant
  • Globex Job: Administrator
  • Injection Scenes : Enhanced Senses 2 & 3
  • Injection Scenes: Flight 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Mind Control 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Kinesis 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Sympathic Link 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Psychosism 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Polymorphism 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Mercurial Speed 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Armor of Terra 1, 2, 3
These scenes shouldn't take all that much work to render, but that's gonna be a lot of writing. I don't expect to finish all of it this patch, but I should get close and be able to finish it easily enough in 0.44.00 :) Regarding the Globex jobs, I plan to make them a bit more complex than the jobs you got at NCH. Well, the LAb Assistant and Administrator Jobs anyway ;)
I'm gonna Go ahead and call the vote now even though there's one day left to vote. Both results were a landslide. It looks like I'll be changing my Dev Cycle after this next release, to 1:1 SuperPowered : Loser on an 8 week cycle. Also it looks like Jesse's vanilla branch will be the next character I develop in Loser.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
For those that missed it:

I've finally started working on 0.43.00.
Here's what I plan to add in this update.
  • Globex Job: Clerk
  • Globex Job: Lab Assistant
  • Globex Job: Administrator
  • Injection Scenes : Enhanced Senses 2 & 3
  • Injection Scenes: Flight 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Mind Control 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Kinesis 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Sympathic Link 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Psychosism 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Polymorphism 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Mercurial Speed 1, 2, 3
  • Injection Scenes: Armor of Terra 1, 2, 3
These scenes shouldn't take all that much work to render, but that's gonna be a lot of writing. I don't expect to finish all of it this patch, but I should get close and be able to finish it easily enough in 0.44.00 :) Regarding the Globex jobs, I plan to make them a bit more complex than the jobs you got at NCH. Well, the LAb Assistant and Administrator Jobs anyway ;)
I'm gonna Go ahead and call the vote now even though there's one day left to vote. Both results were a landslide. It looks like I'll be changing my Dev Cycle after this next release, to 1:1 SuperPowered : Loser on an 8 week cycle. Also it looks like Jesse's vanilla branch will be the next character I develop in Loser.
Well, based on the dev's plans, my guide needs almost no update this and next update so the next time it might get substantial work is April next year.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.42.01b Hotfix] Night City Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 490 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 473 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.42.01b Hotfix] Night City Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 490 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 473 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Would it be safe to apply the 0.42.02 hotfix patch to the compressed version or is that something in 'use at own risk' territory?

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
is there any content with Danni? it says 'not available yet' on her, does that mean not in this version or not at this point in the story? same with Dr. Ivy

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
is there any content with Danni? it says 'not available yet' on her, does that mean not in this version or not at this point in the story? same with Dr. Ivy
No content with either yet. They are part of a pack (along with the nurse) the patrons voted between and the nurse won. They'll get content eventually.

duongnhatthang

Jul 7, 2018
[Bug in ver 42.02]: After converted to a drone (not sure if this is related), the following mindcraft never took effect. I tried the "social climber" and "family ties", after more than 10 days, with Control level at 100, "family ties" effects shown and increased Willpower, the sister TV scene (family ties) didn't change and the mom's interest (social climber) was still Health Nut.

Other question: I just played the last 2 versions, after being mindcrafted, the girls sometimes showed up looking like zombies (full control, can't do normal interaction), and sometimes they weren't. Can you explain the mechanism behind it to me?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
There is content with Danni though
Or there was
You can make you sister hang out with Freddy while you investigate Tamara, and that would eventually lead to Freddy cross dressing and you fucking Danni
I actually opened the thread to ask if it was still a thing, it would kinda break Tamara if you did it before?

• Wow
Reactions: sillyrobot

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
There is content with Danni though
Or there was
You can make you sister hang out with Freddy while you investigate Tamara, and that would eventually lead to Freddy cross dressing and you fucking Danni
I actually opened the thread to ask if it was still a thing, it would kinda break Tamara if you did it before?
Ive seen in a better experience mod like 20 scenes with freddy and mom, depending on how she sees him, workout partner, audience or slave, I guess that is the way if you have mom distract instead of sis.

Actually I was just looking now and Allie can become freddys gf during missing chemicals and there are scenes with him and Allie him and Samantha and him with both and with metions of Terry and the library in them. No lewd content in scenes though so who cares :p

Last edited:

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
This game have some many occasional scenes and hidden path, we realy need somebody who digs out all images and make them separately available. something how its all images accessibel for glamour on VK pretty much on release day.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.42.01bHotfix APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

derive

May 2, 2018
Is it possible for the characters to keep the more revealing on permanently after mind control? Or do you need to do it every time?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game have some many occasional scenes and hidden path, we realy need somebody who digs out all images and make them separately available. something how its all images accessibel for glamour on VK pretty much on release day.
Unless it's changed, grabbing all the image files from Glamour is easy. Just give them all the .jpg extension and Bob's your mother's brother.
To do the same with this game, you'd need to unpack the main archive first.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is it possible for the characters to keep the more revealing on permanently after mind control? Or do you need to do it every time?
If you use the Mindcrafting power, you can recalibrate them to choosing different levels of clothing permanently.

Reactions: derive

K9

May 28, 2017
Actually I was just looking now and Allie can become freddys gf during missing chemicals and there are scenes with him and Allie him and Samantha and him with both and with metions of Terry and the library in them. No lewd content in scenes though so who cares :p
There's a foursome with Samantha, Allie, Freddy and Billy during the graduation party if you follow that road though. As far as lewd content goes, it's pretty good.

And yeah, AFAIK if you want to see Freddy's content with either Mom or Sis you need to anger Tamara and lose her for the NCHDL. Most of this content only triggers after you've fought the hobo.

Reactions: fruitloopxyz

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
You dont even need mindcrafting for that. Their cloth selection based on their inhibition level; every 20 points drop changes their preferred cloth into "one level" sluttier. The sluttiest wear is between 20-40, but if you decrase it to under 20 their preferred clothing will be totally naked. So mom and sis pouncing naked at home. (However watching naked girls with x-ray still give us energy boost as we somehow can peek more on them... :D :D :D)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes