Jan 14, 2018
Is there an easy way I can avoid girls fucking other dudes without losing other contents? I understand "wild oats" does the first, but will cost me some wholesome family scenes.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there an easy way I can avoid girls fucking other dudes without losing other contents? I understand "wild oats" does the first, but will cost me some wholesome family scenes.
You can keep wild oats on your family if you make them obsessed or nymphomanics. This state overrides their family ties as well so you don't need that anymore. Otherwise just keeping their corruption low will keep them from straying.

dangerzone84

Mar 10, 2020
Does anyone know anything about a glitch with the cheerleader reputation group? I formed the NCHDL, did a couple quests, did my necessary number of fights, and then randomly got bombarded by all 3 of the different reputation group quests at once. I had 2 of them unlock normally, but the quest with Kelly randomly spawned after I ran into Allie, instead of from talking to her. Any ideas on a fix here?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know anything about a glitch with the cheerleader reputation group? I formed the NCHDL, did a couple quests, did my necessary number of fights, and then randomly got bombarded by all 3 of the different reputation group quests at once. I had 2 of them unlock normally, but the quest with Kelly randomly spawned after I ran into Allie, instead of from talking to her. Any ideas on a fix here?
Something similar happened to me this week. Aliie/Kelly missions kicked off the same day. One completed partially (Kelly's -- it completed, but dropped one the rep rewards) and one was left hanging (Allie's).
I fixed Allie's by setting pos_school_active = True and going to a class. I fixed the rep with player.schoolrep_cheerleader = 2. Then I noticed Allie, Terri, and Samantha were not all assigned to the nerd group. I fixed that with char.groups.insert(1,"nerds") with the character selected after checking char.groups did not contain nerds

dangerzone84

Mar 10, 2020
Something similar happened to me this week. Aliie/Kelly missions kicked off the same day. One completed partially (Kelly's -- it completed, but dropped one the rep rewards) and one was left hanging (Allie's).
I fixed Allie's by setting pos_school_active = True and going to a class. I fixed the rep with player.schoolrep_cheerleader = 2. Then I noticed Allie, Terri, and Samantha were not all assigned to the nerd group. I fixed that with char.groups.insert(1,"nerds") with the character selected after checking char.groups did not contain nerds
Thank you very much. This was very helpful. Things appear to be working now.

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2579, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 3079, in script call
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 5134, in script call
File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2443, in script call
File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2579, in script
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2579, in <module>
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.42.02
Sun Dec 13 05:37:54 2020
```

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/Corrupted/[sis.current_locale]_[sis.pose]_[sis.outfit_non_nude].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/Corrupted/home_corrupted1_slut.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 2518, in script call
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 2313, in script call
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 5059, in script call
File "chars/char_Sister.rpyc", line 3135, in script
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1183, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1153, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 717, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "D:\H\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/Corrupted/[sis.current_locale]_[sis.pose]_[sis.outfit_non_nude].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/Corrupted/home_corrupted1_slut.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.42.02
Sun Dec 13 06:18:19 2020
```

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So which mods should I install? Also why on the first picture appears how to avoid ntr but then there is no ntr tag, Im missing something?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So which mods should I install? Also why on the first picture appears how to avoid ntr but then there is no ntr tag, Im missing something?
There's no true NTR. In effect the women are sex buddies; there's no effort made to form strong emotional attachments to any of them. However, Billy can walk in on some girls fucking others, but it's sluttification -- there's no expected romantic attachment or exclusivity and only happens when Billy specifically corrupts the woman into it anyway.

Some people can't seem to handle pixels getting some from other pixels so NTR accusations get tossed around a lot.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
For Mods get the radioactive mod, pretty much a must have to skip the grind(trust me there's a lot of it)
U can also get the universal cheat mod, its not in the OP, but i have linked it in the previous page, though it hasnt been updated in a while and is only useful now for toggling unstable state( u may not even need it, play the game without it first)

As for NTR, as mentioned above u really aren't in a relationship with either of the characters, but if u wanna avoid scenes with other male characters, you can
1. Use wild oats mindcrafting
2. Use Billysexual Mindcrafting(requires radioactive)
3. Dont max their corruption, u still need some for Fetish(at least 30) , nympho and obsessive scenes. This if u ask me is the best to avoid "NTR"

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
For Mods get the radioactive mod, pretty much a must have to skip the grind(trust me there's a lot of it)
U can also get the universal cheat mod, its not in the OP, but i have linked it in the previous page, though it hasnt been updated in a while and is only useful now for toggling unstable state( u may not even need it, play the game without it first)

As for NTR, as mentioned above u really aren't in a relationship with either of the characters, but if u wanna avoid scenes with other male characters, you can
1. Use wild oats mindcrafting
2. Use Billysexual Mindcrafting(requires radioactive)
3. Dont max their corruption, u still need some for Fetish(at least 30) , nympho and obsessive scenes. This if u ask me is the best to avoid "NTR"
ok so its enough with the radioactive mod right?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Anyway to get round the bug that stops Billy from attending NCDL meetings? This after first encounter with Pixie and Billy loses 5 hours of memories. That scene repeats every Tuesday afternoon.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Anyway to get round the bug that stops Billy from attending NCDL meetings? This after first encounter with Pixie and Billy loses 5 hours of memories. That scene repeats every Tuesday afternoon.

It may not be a bug. There are a few weeks of Billy can't remember things before he tries forcing the issue. Are you repeating the actual scene with Pixie or just waking up at home? The latter is normal the former would be a bug.

Once you get the first "can't remember", there are no more NCHDL meetings, ever. Also, the school vignettes don't come back and I'm pretty sure you can't complete any of the faction missions after that either.

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is incest on by default or I need to do something?
Depends on what you mean. There is no patch to apply.

However, Billy isn't attracted to some types of women initially. The various powers give Billy sexual flaws. Some of those flaws increase his sexual range. Flight makes older women (Principal Larson) attractive. Sympathic Link makes younger-appearance (Allie, Chelsea, sister) women attractive. Mind Control makes relatives (mom, sister) attractive. Note the sister requires both not one or the other.

In addition to whether Billy finds the woman attractive, the woman has to find Billy attractive. Luckily, most women are willing to consider him a potential sex partner. Relatives and lesbians need to be modified by something (mind control, insanity) to find Billy attractive to do anything physical.

Nemessiah

Oct 4, 2020
I can't use sexuality mindcraft on Nikki, as a result I can't invite her for booty calls. I Used to be able in previous builds. I have level 3 mindcraft and I have triggered her Nymphomaniac and Obsessive states and triggered all the respective scenes.

It's not that big of a deal but it may be a bug.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm stuck on the NHCDL quest because I forgot which task I selected in my last save... Now each Tuesdfay when I meet the 3 members, they just say to focus on the task at end but I have no idea which task I took and how to proceed with it. There's nothing in the quest log and I've tried going to all classes all the time but no progress in the quest.. What can I do to debug that ?
I think the quest might have been Locker Room Photo and the check might have failed. In case it does, how to try again ?

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
OK nevermind that... I kept playing until the April break and then the quest automatically proceeded. I guess I cheated too much ^^

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes