sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I can't use sexuality mindcraft on Nikki, as a result I can't invite her for booty calls. I Used to be able in previous builds. I have level 3 mindcraft and I have triggered her Nymphomaniac and Obsessive states and triggered all the respective scenes.

It's not that big of a deal but it may be a bug.
Which mindcraft are you attempting to apply to Nikki? You need to use the Gender Attraction recalibration.

Nemessiah

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah, that one doesn't show in the options for recalibration (or any other mindcraft) for Nikki; as I said, it's not a big deal but it may be a bug in the newer versions.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, that one doesn't show in the options for recalibration (or any other mindcraft) for Nikki; as I said, it's not a big deal but it may be a bug in the newer versions.
I did it this morning. It's on the upper row, furthest left of the recalibration set.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MarkJ3729

Apr 14, 2020
Something similar happened to me this week. Aliie/Kelly missions kicked off the same day. One completed partially (Kelly's -- it completed, but dropped one the rep rewards) and one was left hanging (Allie's).
I fixed Allie's by setting pos_school_active = True and going to a class. I fixed the rep with player.schoolrep_cheerleader = 2. Then I noticed Allie, Terri, and Samantha were not all assigned to the nerd group. I fixed that with char.groups.insert(1,"nerds") with the character selected after checking char.groups did not contain nerds
Thanks for the reply with cheerleaders, I had a problem that even though I gained the necessary points to have lunch with them the option never appeared at lunch time, though I am confused on how to initiate the "nerds" storyline. I'm not sure if I missed it or it glitched out alongside the cheerleaders, but if you know the console command for it I would appreciate it. I tried using char.groups.insert(1,"nerds") but it pops up with none and I dont know how to type it to make it add the girls to it

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the reply with cheerleaders, I had a problem that even though I gained the necessary points to have lunch with them the option never appeared at lunch time, though I am confused on how to initiate the "nerds" storyline. I'm not sure if I missed it or it glitched out alongside the cheerleaders, but if you know the console command for it I would appreciate it. I tried using char.groups.insert(1,"nerds") but it pops up with none and I dont know how to type it to make it add the girls to it
char.<variable> only works if you have the person selected (as in talking/gossiping whatever). I use it so I don't have to remember the actual woman's variable names. The actual variable names are in the OP.

First make a save you can go recover from.

To start the nerd mission, first you must have an alignment > 59, won about 15 fights, and you can't have any other mission type active -- not cheerleader, rebel, nor a club mission. Basically it is identical to the requirements for the other two faction missions.

Check pos_school_active. As in open the console and type pos_school_active. If it returns False then set it to True using pos_school_active = True
Check alignment_allie. If it is None, change it to 'active'. If it is not None nor "active", make a note of what the value is so you can report it if this doesn't end up working.
Then go to a class at school. It has to be a class; jobs/tutoring, etc. do not count. Allie should approach you in the hall.

derive

May 2, 2018
How do I trigger the nympho scenes in school? The scene tracker says I just have to go in the hall, but nothing happens

Matt66

Oct 6, 2018
How do I trigger the nympho scenes in school? The scene tracker says I just have to go in the hall, but nothing happens
Nympho scenes will trigger automatically when some school girl has nymphomania status and you enter school hallway either when you go to school from map or after lunch. It may take some tries for the scenes to trigger so you should save either when you are on map or during lunch. Then just click forward and see if it triggers and if not, load the save and repeat until the scene triggers.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
can anyone share full save? please:oops::oops::oops:
A save really isn't very useful in this game. There is no gallery and scenes can vary depending on current conditions (Favor, Lust, Love, Inhibition, Corruption, mental health) and some are non-repeatable.

A "full save" at this point in the game puts Billy having graduated from school with nothing to do. The NCHDL missions and scenes can't be seen. The Pixie plot can't be seen. The graduation party can't be seen. The in-school vignettes can't be seen. The mischief scenes can't be seen. Notice a pattern?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Since people are so desperate for a save, here's my most recent walkthrough test. No mods in use.

Timeframe, mid-May, too late to graduate, next few weeks should start Pixie sequence. All faction missions complete. All powers purchased. Social and mental stats maxed, physical is minimum (I find combat too quick if it is bought up, YMMV). Talents half-complete or so. Women at limited Corruption, most Inhibition unchanged, many fetishes opened but not all, no school rules are altered.

• Hey there
Reactions: Burt

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
Also just to let you guys know, dunno if I've mentioned it before, if you want both Tamara in NCHDL and to have extra activities on Mondays with sisters friend or mum.

1. Get to the part in the Tamara quest-line (follow Tamara) where you beat the guy in the alley, then stop.

2. Get to the part in the Derek quest-line (follow Derek) where Derek and Samantha go on a date, don't go back to see the result (avoid going to the swimming pool area).

3. Tutor Tamara until it triggers the after school events for her (she is now in the NCHDL). Game says you have failed to get one of the people to join the NCHDL and to go see Larson (don't worry you haven't).

4. Wait until end of week, follow Tamara, she will now have joined and NCHDL and be angry (not be able to tutor Tamara for favour anymore). You can get favour other ways as the other school events with her still work.

5. Finish the Derek & Samantha date (go back to swimming pool), Derek will now have joined. Done :).

Now you can have Tamara in NCHDL and still have the after school events on Mondays, both paths work in the after school events, so you can either have Mum or sisters friend events, although not both at the same time :(.
I followed this guide, but Tamara's favor doesn't rise at step 3 (it says she's cold). What am I doing wrong?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I followed this guide, but Tamara's favor doesn't rise at step 3 (it says she's cold). What am I doing wrong?
Maybe the dev fixed it :(

I made a small guide for my own use, based on everything I could find online.

Derek (Follow) -> Tamara (Follow) -> Tamara (Follow on bus) -> Tamara (Follow into alleyway) -> Derek (Kelly) -> Derek (Allie) -> Derek (Samantha Date) -> Favour/Persuade/MC[20 Control] (Samantha GF) or MC Blowjob (Samantha Single) -> Tamara (Alleyway Encounter) -> Postpone meeting freddy... -> Tutor Tamara (Until after school activities) -> Meet Freddy (Complete)

Reactions: $@~

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
So Derek and Samantha can get hooked up? :eek: Doh. Derek joined immediately, had no quest when I played. As all NCHDL quest completed even Pixie is defeated in my save I wonder if I can still make them a couple, and get invited for 3some... :)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes