the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
To be clear, the girls are still sexbots. The mindcraft screen just won't show that. I would expect the character stat screens on the phone to still show the correct status though.
No, they don't show the correct status on the phone, at least not in the game I'VE been playing. In fact, that's where I CHECKED their status. But thanks for the further clarification. I've already started a new game, but I'll try again, see if I get that extra cr100 weekly and extra 100 Lust every day, and report back if I encounter any problems.

BTW the authors of the various walkthroughs I've read still need to edit their documents, if only to point out this ... problem ... so n00bs like me don't have to ask this question over and over. Jus' sayin' ... ;)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
No, they don't show the correct status on the phone
So I bothered to test it out instead of just reading the code. Looks like I'm reading it incorrectly, as the Sex Bot status shows up in both the Mindcraft screen and the phone menu a week plus later on Steph, and a month plus later on Mom (though she was done slightly less legitimately).

I am not sure what issue you are running into. You might try checking the character's status directly. Try typing in char.reprogram at the console. It should say "Sex Bot+" if its complete or "Sex Bot" if the status is still charging up.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
No, they don't show the correct status on the phone, at least not in the game I'VE been playing. In fact, that's where I CHECKED their status. But thanks for the further clarification. I've already started a new game, but I'll try again, see if I get that extra cr100 weekly and extra 100 Lust every day, and report back if I encounter any problems.

BTW the authors of the various walkthroughs I've read still need to edit their documents, if only to point out this ... problem ... so n00bs like me don't have to ask this question over and over. Jus' sayin' ... ;)
I don't discuss sexbots at all in my walkthrough. Like much of the game (and this is not a criticism) it isn't strongly relevant to direct game play. Superpowered has a lot of colour / fun bits that help ameliorate the grind of resource gathering. One can develop tactics to use some of them, but they generally are less effective than fun.

Feb 7, 2018
Is it just me, or is there something wrong about the Logistics division... I can pay for upgrades with Logistics or Global influence, but the availability check seem to be made solely against Logistics. If I bring 750 Global, I can only use it to pay for level 3 School pay if I also have 300 Logistics, which then uselessly remains.

Also, the Logistics pay rank can only be raised to 1, then it says I don't meet the fame and influence requirement? Whether by grinding or even cheating to high levels of influence I can't seem to meet this requirement. Am I missing something else I need to do?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is it just me, or is there something wrong about the Logistics division... I can pay for upgrades with Logistics or Global influence, but the availability check seem to be made solely against Logistics. If I bring 750 Global, I can only use it to pay for level 3 School pay if I also have 300 Logistics, which then uselessly remains.

Also, the Logistics pay rank can only be raised to 1, then it says I don't meet the fame and influence requirement? Whether by grinding or even cheating to high levels of influence I can't seem to meet this requirement. Am I missing something else I need to do?
At one point, the check for Global influence was double what is should have been so you needed to arrive with 500 Global influence for it to acknowledge you could spend 250 to buy access to Teacher's Aide job, for example . This appeared fixed in my most recent playthrough. I checked by showing up with less than 500 and it let me buy the job. Perhaps the double-amount check remains for other aspects purchasable.

I haven't bothered with pay raises in quite a few versions. They don't pay for the time taken to go get the raise until you are at the point where cash no longer matters. I'll try to check today/tomorrow, but the holiday is distracting.

Feb 7, 2018
With Sophie, am I supposed to be stuck on 87 Inhibition and 26 Corruption? After (13 sex scenes) x (-1, +2). At this point even with 100 Lust she only does blowjobs, not sex, and no longer gets stat changes.

I notice that if I turn on cheats and move Corruption from 26 to 30, sex and stat changes are back. Am I doing anything wrong, am I supposed to somehow bridge this gap from 26 to 30? Or do I just need to wait for more content.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
With Sophie, am I supposed to be stuck on 87 Inhibition and 26 Corruption? After (13 sex scenes) x (-1, +2). At this point even with 100 Lust she only does blowjobs, not sex, and no longer gets stat changes.

I notice that if I turn on cheats and move Corruption from 26 to 30, sex and stat changes are back. Am I doing anything wrong, am I supposed to somehow bridge this gap from 26 to 30? Or do I just need to wait for more content.
Weird, my playthrough had Sophie move from BJ to riding sex after a few sessions raised her Lust to about 60. She then switches between the 2 as her lust ebbs and flows (BJ raises it, sex lowers it).

Glancing at the code, (Love >= 80 and Lust >= 60) or corruption >= 30 gives sex

Feb 7, 2018
Weird, my playthrough had Sophie move from BJ to riding sex after a few sessions raised her Lust to about 60. She then switches between the 2 as her lust ebbs and flows (BJ raises it, sex lowers it).

Glancing at the code, (Love >= 80 and Lust >= 60) or corruption >= 30 gives sex
I do have her at 100 lust and 100 love. I attached a savegame to the previous post, if that helps. You may have missed it because it was a later edit.

I think I remember this broke after I reached the 60 Lust threshold with a sext rather than through the blowjob cutscene. Could it be some variable got remembered that didn't reset?

But this can't be the whole story, because if I lower Corruption back from 26 to 24, sex happens again. Then it stops again at 26. There's got to be some Corruption>25 check that blocks this or something.

I haven't bothered with pay raises in quite a few versions. They don't pay for the time taken to go get the raise until you are at the point where cash no longer matters.
I find cash matters, but I'm not taking any money from girls because I'm doing a Good Person high alignment playthrough. For now. :devilish:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017

You are stuck if you're only going to your bed. Sophie only has two options to raise corruption there. Her Love is too high for the first, and the second is the scene you're trying to get to.

The blowjob check is:
elif (s.love>=80 and s.lust<60 and s.corruption<30) or (s.love<80 and s.corruption<30) or (s.corruption<30 and s.corruption>=25):
And you're falling into the bolded part of that clause that concerns middling corruption. I don't think this is meant to be a trap, so much as you're not expected to raise Love so much more quickly than Corruption.

You're going to have to play around with Sophie and Mom in the dining room if you want to raise her corruption to the next threshold at 30.

Feb 7, 2018
The blowjob check is:
elif (s.love>=80 and s.lust<60 and s.corruption<30) or (s.love<80 and s.corruption<30) or (s.corruption<30 and s.corruption>=25):
And you're falling into the bolded part of that clause that concerns middling corruption. I don't think this is meant to be a trap, so much as you're not expected to raise Love so much more quickly than Corruption.
Oh, I see. Then yes, I would argue it's a trap, because you get her phone number early, and then it's trivial to max her love, and you have no reason not to. I don't understand the intended logic, either: when she's less corrupted she'll ride you, but by raising corruption she becomes more reticent?

I'm not even complaining in terms of the story so far, since maybe it's okay that things wouldn't be taken too far with such a Good Guy Billy involved as the one I've been playing. But if I were to later have Billy turn into an evil sex maniac, once power goes to his head, there doesn't seem to be a way to reverse this situation. I can't lower love, and I can't seem to increase corruption.

You're going to have to play around with Sophie and Mom in the dining room if you want to raise her corruption to the next threshold at 30.
Do you mean the options to do things to them in their sleep? Even if lower alignment so that these options appear, this doesn't seem to raise anyone's corruption, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Wait a minute, I just read that again. It doesn't matter what her Love stat is. It doesn't matter if I raised it quickly or left it alone. Since these conditions are all connected by "or", the trap will always activate at 26 corruption, no?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Oh, I see. Then yes, I would argue it's a trap, because you get her phone number early, and then it's trivial to max her love, and you have no reason not to. I don't understand the intended logic, either: when she's less corrupted she'll ride you, but by raising corruption she becomes more reticent?

I'm not even complaining in terms of the story so far, since maybe it's okay that things wouldn't be taken too far with such a Good Guy Billy involved as the one I've been playing. But if I were to later have Billy turn into an evil sex maniac, once power goes to his head, there doesn't seem to be a way to reverse this situation. I can't lower love, and I can't seem to increase corruption.

Do you mean the options to do things to them in their sleep? Even if lower alignment so that these options appear, this doesn't seem to raise anyone's corruption, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.
How, exactly, are you getting Sophie's phone #? That sounds like a mod.

Feb 7, 2018
How, exactly, are you getting Sophie's phone #? That sounds like a mod.
I play with Radioactive. I didn't know you couldn't get her phone number without it.

However, I did finally figure out how to read the code, and yes, it's the same in radioactive and vanilla: the (s.corruption<30 and s.corruption>=25) condition is connected with the others with "or", which means the blowjob will always trap you regardless of Love.

If I'm reading the code right, the only way to go past this is to have mom be obsessive?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I play with Radioactive. I didn't know you couldn't get her phone number without it.

However, I did finally figure out how to read the code, and yes, it's the same in radioactive and vanilla: the (s.corruption<30 and s.corruption>=25) condition is connected with the others with "or", which means the blowjob will always trap you regardless of Love.

If I'm reading the code right, the only way to go past this is to have mom be obsessive?
Can't be. I get by it all the time. I'll take a look at the logic in a while.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

I see how I get by -- her Corruption starts very low and bj/sex won't raise it past 25.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017

Considering using a feature in the mod kind of screwed you over, you could just change her Corruption value to be outside the range so you can continue on. If you want Sophie to be corrupted, make it 30. If you want Sophie to be in love with Billy, make it 24.

While that clause will trap you, it really isn't intended as such. The <30 part is a part of every clause and is intended as the upper threshold before you'll always qualify for sex based on Corruption alone. The >=25 part is likewise intended to be the lower threshold before you'll always qualify for a blowjob based on Corruption alone.

To get the dining room scenes, Mom will have to be obsessive.

Feb 7, 2018
using a feature in the mod kind of screwed you over
Why do you keep saying this? I thought I already addressed this. Several times. The check traps me regardless of love stat, so having her phone number didn't matter in the end.

Edited to add: I did a quick run on a fresh install (with a fresh persisent and everything), until I started getting the sex scenes. After a few of those I put in a mod so I could check her stats: her Love was maxed and Favor was not far behind. I don't have the patience to go through this all the way to Corruption=26 for the sake of testing, because of having to wait for lust to build up and to savescum to get the event in the first place. But the theory that I built up Love too fast is bunk.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What do you mean?
As I stated: I always get though the BJ to bedroom sex with Sophie then settle into an alternating pattern. You only get trapped when Corruption rises past 25 -- which it won't just having bedroom bj/sex.

You only enter the trappable zone if you have insane encounters with the pair and get Corruption 26+ and then don't raise Corruption to 30+.

Feb 7, 2018
You only enter the trappable zone if you have insane encounters with the pair and get Corruption 26+ and then don't raise Corruption to 30+.
I never had insane encounters and got trapped. Perhaps the difference is that without GetLucky, and without sexting, the cycle reaching 26 corruption takes insanely long and vanilla players just don't reach it.
As I stated: I always get though the BJ to bedroom sex with Sophie then settle into an alternating pattern. You only get trapped when Corruption rises past 25 -- which it won't just having bedroom bj/sex.
This might be the crux of the misunderstanding. Why wouldn't corruption rise to 26 with the alternating sex/bj cycle? I'm reading char_Sophie.rpy, and the check in the sex scene in sophie_drunk3 is if s.corruption<50:.

(There are some if s.corruption<20: checks, which is what you might be thinking about, but they are in sophie_drunk2, which is the obsessive mom stuff, unrelated.)

I don't quite see the point of the trap code. If (s.corruption<30 and s.corruption>=25) were removed, Corruption would still cap (at 50) with only the bedroom stuff - wouldn't that be fine? It seems excessive to require giving your mom a mental illness to reach the relatively tame shower scene, for which the corruption threshold is a mere 35.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes