sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I never had insane encounters and got trapped.

This might be the crux of the misunderstanding. Why wouldn't corruption rise to 26 with the alternating sex/bj cycle? I'm reading char_Sophie.rpy, and the check in the sex scene in sophie_drunk3 is if s.corruption<50:.

There are some if s.corruption<20: checks, which is what you might be thinking about, but they are in sophie_drunk2, which is the obsessive mom stuff, unrelated.

Perhaps it's simply that in the unmodified game, without GetLucky to ensure event occurance, and without the option of sexting to recover Lust faster, it takes forever to get to Corruption 26. So it feels like you don't get trapped because you never get tha far?
My current game in late May, Sophie hit 8 Corruption. I used her to get 60+ alignment too.

Because the relevant BJ section of sophie_drunk3 doesn't have a corruption increase and I'd have to hit the sex section 10 times more to crack 26 and at one sex scene in about 4 interactions, that'd take about 3 months if I forced Sophie to appear twice a week -- which I don't once I hit 60+ alignment. Without forcing and assuming I attend every time Sophie does come home, it'd probably take a year or so for the Corruption to get problematic and I'd only realize the problem 3 months later when I was due for another sex romp and it doesn't appear.

Basically, yes, it's a bug that will eventually cause some trouble and require either the console or driving mom insane for a while to work through. Someday. When there's enough content to care -- assuming you still see Sophie and mom in a year and no other Sophie content gets added. (I think she's going to work at the coffeeshop).

Frankly, I'd much prefer if the bugs plaguing the NCHDL missions that cause trouble leading to Pixie got attention.

Feb 7, 2018
Well, now that I understand that rpy files take priority, it's trivial for me to edit it myself. Still, I do think this is a slight mis-design worth fixing in the game itself.

Thanks for the responses, guys.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
So I bothered to test it out instead of just reading the code. Looks like I'm reading it incorrectly, as the Sex Bot status shows up in both the Mindcraft screen and the phone menu a week plus later on Steph, and a month plus later on Mom (though she was done slightly less legitimately).
Well, if it takes that long I probably just got impatient. I'll wait at LEAST a week on my next run-through ... and I probably won't bother trying to Sexbot Mom or Stephanie, since I can mostly get what I want from them just by suppressing Family Ties. :ROFLMAO:

I don't discuss sexbots at all in my walkthrough. Like much of the game (and this is not a criticism) it isn't strongly relevant to direct game play. Superpowered has a lot of colour / fun bits that help ameliorate the grind of resource gathering. One can develop tactics to use some of them, but they generally are less effective than fun.
I've been using khumak's walkthrough, which does mention Sexbots and, in fact, recommends turning just about everybody into one. ;) And of course it's mostly color and fun. But if I'm going to be an evil, incestuous bastard (and I am, no matter what my Alignment number says ...) then I want to be an evil, incestuous bastard who's making a lot of money off his Sexbot slaves and doesn't need to keep seducing them over and over again every time we have sex. :ROFLMAO:o_O

Feb 7, 2018
Is it possible to hook up Derek with your mom or sister (and yourself with Danni) without permanently pissing off Tamara?

I was able to cheese it by obtaining Tamara's invitation for after school, but not using it, until after the last meet Derek/follow Tamara sequence. But this seems like an exploit/sequence break, and gives a nonsensical result where she's cold to me in the library but gives me blowjobs in the hallway.

If I meet with Tamara and recruit her before doing the last bit with Derek, is the Derek line going to remain unfinished no matter what i do?

Last edited:

lebrongames24

Sep 25, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/[m.outfit]_[m.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/nude_uninhibited.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 199, in script
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "H:\sup1\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/[m.outfit]_[m.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/nude_uninhibited.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.42.00

game crashes with this msg
Sun Dec 27 23:04:43 2020

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Well, if it takes that long I probably just got impatient. I'll wait at LEAST a week on my next run-through ... and I probably won't bother trying to Sexbot Mom or Stephanie
Sorry, I did not type that clearly. I was saying the status had not disappeared by that time.

Becoming a Sexbot (or any Mindcraft change) goes at the speed of the amount of Control on the girl. If the girl has 100 Control after you apply the change, then they will finish the change in one day. If the girl has 1 Control, it will take her 100 days. If you want a girl to change fast, get the Control back up after you mess with her brain.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry, I did not type that clearly. I was saying the status had not disappeared by that time.

Becoming a Sexbot (or any Mindcraft change) goes at the speed of the amount of Control on the girl. If the girl has 100 Control after you apply the change, then they will finish the change in one day. If the girl has 1 Control, it will take her 100 days. If you want a girl to change fast, get the Control back up after you mess with her brain.
Sure, I understand that. In fact, I've dealt with it, repeatedly, by "finessing" (i.e., savescumming) the results of same-day or next-day encounters to reencounter the object of my mind control "affections" and pumping Control back up. And no girl I've decided to change in this ... or any ... way ever has less than 90 Control to start with, because, well ... incest with Stephanie keeps Billy fairly satisfied, and if I MUST use someone else to refresh Willpower, I can pretty much cycle through the girls and gradually rebuild their Lust score through sexting, hugging, kissing, etc. So I basically never need to use mind control to coerce sex out of anyone.

What had really bothered me was the problem I outlined in my original post: I would get onscreen notifications saying that X or Y character's Reprogramming was complete a day or two after pumping her Control back up to (or close to) 100, and her status wouldn't change when I checked it via phone. But I think that your or sillyrobot's comment that the status change actually doesn't show solves this "problem," though the game designers should probably work to fix this.

Sorry if I wasn't clear or confused you because I didn't include pertinent details.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, it looks like level 3 of Psychosism gives "+2 Social". Looking through stats, that seems to mean that social attribute is increased by 2, but "Natural Social" is left the same.
My question: why do I care about the social attribute? As far as I can tell, all interactions (and the number of interactions you have) are based on the Natural Social only. It's like the +2 is just for show.

Feb 7, 2018
OK, it looks like level 3 of Psychosism gives "+2 Social". Looking through stats, that seems to mean that social attribute is increased by 2, but "Natural Social" is left the same.
My question: why do I care about the social attribute? As far as I can tell, all interactions (and the number of interactions you have) are based on the Natural Social only. It's like the +2 is just for show.
If I'm not mistaken, full social is used in persuasion checks, and also in combat (Sympathic Link-based attacks).

Last edited:
Reactions: slocal

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
So many updates for an old game but why not update the pictures/animation/quality
Because the quality isn't all that great bring some life into this game

Reactions: Alfred_C and poza
Sep 7, 2019
So many updates for an old game but why not update the pictures/animation/quality
Because the quality isn't all that great bring some life into this game
Because game is great as it is and we want more of it (well, I do) as opposed to redoing part that are already done.
I can live completely without animations. The are completely non-factor for me. I might be wrong, since I didn't follow game from the beginning, but quality of renders is already improving, just with new renders (correct me if I'm wrong) and not by "Special Editioning" old ones. And this is the right approach.

SuperPowered is best system driven adult game I played so far (and I been trying quite a few in last months). Other aspects of game have their significance. Story is all right, renders quality... varies a bit but is of good quality if average resolution. There is plenty of hot girls, not all really for me, but their variety suppose to appeal to different testes I guess. And kinks are varied as well and I find it appeals to quite a few mine. I'll leave positive marks for writing also (but I will return to subject) and by writing I understand not only particular dialogue or description but how they are able to setup goals and create structure. But as I said, what made the most impression for me was systems: game have quite well developed progression system and powers that can be used and abused in fun ways. And variety of approaches that you can try with each girl. And system-driven games are not that common even in your big buck games, because it is actually hard to design them (best example: Ubisoft that copy-paste their system from game to game with minor modifications, systems, that ware pretty basic to begin with). So they are not perfect in SuperPowered either, but still pretty great and different than other games.

Last is this thing about writing I wanted to mention. As I said I believe writing mostly serve well the general structure and goal setting. But it is kinda weak when it comes to tracking progress. I kinda understand it, technically it would prolly need their own system to keep track of different states you and and girls are, but playing I wished for some more flavour text and some variation in dialogue depending on their state and progression. Some interactions between the girls showing their changing attitude? Maybe getting some game progression perks too like "popular guy" or "harem owner" or something when you conquered most or all of the girls. And maybe ability to throw a party (or orgy ;)) connected to this?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Because game is great as it is and we want more of it (well, I do) as opposed to redoing part that are already done.
I can live completely without animations. The are completely non-factor for me. I might be wrong, since I didn't follow game from the beginning, but quality of renders is already improving, just with new renders (correct me if I'm wrong) and not by "Special Editioning" old ones. And this is the right approach.

SuperPowered is best system driven adult game I played so far (and I been trying quite a few in last months). Other aspects of game have their significance. Story is all right, renders quality... varies a bit but is of good quality if average resolution. There is plenty of hot girls, not all really for me, but their variety suppose to appeal to different testes I guess. And kinks are varied as well and I find it appeals to quite a few mine. I'll leave positive marks for writing also (but I will return to subject) and by writing I understand not only particular dialogue or description but how they are able to setup goals and create structure. But as I said, what made the most impression for me was systems: game have quite well developed progression system and powers that can be used and abused in fun ways. And variety of approaches that you can try with each girl. And system-driven games are not that common even in your big buck games, because it is actually hard to design them (best example: Ubisoft that copy-paste their system from game to game with minor modifications, systems, that ware pretty basic to begin with). So they are not perfect in SuperPowered either, but still pretty great and different than other games.

Last is this thing about writing I wanted to mention. As I said I believe writing mostly serve well the general structure and goal setting. But it is kinda weak when it comes to tracking progress. I kinda understand it, technically it would prolly need their own system to keep track of different states you and and girls are, but playing I wished for some more flavour text and some variation in dialogue depending on their state and progression. Some interactions between the girls showing their changing attitude? Maybe getting some game progression perks too like "popular guy" or "harem owner" or something when you conquered most or all of the girls. And maybe ability to throw a party (or orgy ;)) connected to this?
I never claimed the game is bad it's just there's been many many updates! over the years the least they can do is update the quality on the images at least!
The quality is quite bad compared to newer games.

Feb 7, 2018
Screw graphics/animations. I'll throw in my single voice: what I desire the most is attention to the RPG mechanics, bugfixes, etc. I had the most fun with this game playing with the RPG aspect before I touched any sexual content.

Second of all: a replay function would be lovely. Hunting for sex scenes is the most boring shit ever and I wish I could just do it once and then use a replay function for them. Like in One Room: Runaway Girl, where you can set parameters like what the girl is wearing before starting the replay.

I also want Billy to have the option of committing to an actual girlfriend after graduation. At 9 Resistance his self control is superhuman and the stuff he thinks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p Yes I'm a sucker for the childhood friend trope mkay

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hiwarren1
Sep 7, 2019
I never claimed the game is bad it's just there's been many many updates! over the years the least they can do is update the quality on the images at least!
The quality is quite bad compared to newer games.
One thing I realized that i started answering you, but in second and third paragraphs transitioned not-so-smoothly in mini review that was not necessary addressed at you, but was just my general impressions of the game. I was actually trying to make the point tho, and the point is: yes there are some aspects of the game that you will find better developed in other games. Renders/art, writing, story, more advanced technical aspects (like engine and gameplay) and more developed characters. But I don't know of any that compares in system department.

Second of all: a replay function would be lovely. Hunting for sex scenes is the most boring shit ever and I wish I could just do it once and then use a replay function for them. Like in One Room: Runaway Girl, where you can set parameters like what the girl is wearing before starting the replay.
I don't know if replay is the best answer. Prefer in-game methods, like giving our her some agency and some late-game power (like mental suggestion) to provoke them? But hunting is a bit of a problem. With so many stats and so many things you do at the same time, the requirements to have stats at specific levels but not higher to encounter specific event becomes frustrating. Feel like game completely unnecessary lock me out of some of the content if don't try all combination of different stats and mental states, which is beyond reasonable. Wish the game unlocked scenes and put them on rotation/progression instead of strictly gating them. Or better yet, as I said, gave you power to trigger them.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Just started playing this and immediately, my first thought is this game would be so much better if they just added a slight color code to the interactions, so if X girl liked talking about science, it turns a little green forever after, and red if it's a negative (I don't think their preferences change?). Because I'm damned if I can remember what 1000 different girls arbitrarily like out of 10 conversation choices, and the penalty for getting one wrong is -3 when positive is +1. So out of every 4 interactions, if I get one wrong the entire sequence cancels out and is a total waste of time. Seems kind of insane.

Also my grades get worse no matter how much I study ? Studying seems to do nothing, be it at the library, at home, wherever. There's no + to anything, no xp, just loss of energy and grades going down.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
It's only +1 if your Natural Social is 1. For that reason Social is probably your best first pick at character creation.

The Sympathic Link power gives you Gift of Gab, which provides hints as to what they like. With the Radioactive mod these hints are more comprehensive.

There's also .

Your grades go down by 6 every week. You have to get enough study points to counteract that to make any gains, and the grades update on Friday. More on that .
So two sessions in the college library should cover your weekly loss, and anything above that should be a gain - if you're not getting that, something is wrong.

I do think earned study points should show on the character screen so you know what to expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeeGee
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes