sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Just started playing this and immediately, my first thought is this game would be so much better if they just added a slight color code to the interactions, so if X girl liked talking about science, it turns a little green forever after, and red if it's a negative (I don't think their preferences change?). Because I'm damned if I can remember what 1000 different girls arbitrarily like out of 10 conversation choices, and the penalty for getting one wrong is -3 when positive is +1. So out of every 4 interactions, if I get one wrong the entire sequence cancels out and is a total waste of time. Seems kind of insane.

Also my grades get worse no matter how much I study ? Studying seems to do nothing, be it at the library, at home, wherever. There's no + to anything, no xp, just loss of energy and grades going down.
It's a small comfort, but the interactions are entirely dependent on personality type. Personality type is revealed by a power. Another power reveals 2 of the 4 preferred topics.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Just started playing this and immediately, my first thought is this game would be so much better if they just added a slight color code to the interactions, so if X girl liked talking about science, it turns a little green forever after, and red if it's a negative (I don't think their preferences change?). Because I'm damned if I can remember what 1000 different girls arbitrarily like out of 10 conversation choices, and the penalty for getting one wrong is -3 when positive is +1. So out of every 4 interactions, if I get one wrong the entire sequence cancels out and is a total waste of time. Seems kind of insane.

Also my grades get worse no matter how much I study ? Studying seems to do nothing, be it at the library, at home, wherever. There's no + to anything, no xp, just loss of energy and grades going down.
The week for grades runs from Friday morning to Thursday night.

Grades fall (6 - rank in Book smarts) each week. A strong study action (being tutored, studying at the college) gives 3. Self study gives 2 until at least 5 points have been gained from any source that week and 1 thereafter. A critical success in class gives 1.

Grades are only updated Thursday night / Friday morning which is a pain if the week is split across multiple play sessions. Keeping track of what you did in the game 4 days ago is annoying.

Feb 7, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 3119, in script call
    call after_class_events
  File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 5218, in script call
    call storyline1_NCHDL_meeting
  File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2455, in script call
    call storyline_NCHDL_plotbus
  File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2587, in script
    $ medium_schoolplot.remove("plot2")
  File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2587, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call after_class_events
  File "D:\Datapad\GryD\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\Game\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Datapad\GryD\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\Game\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Datapad\GryD\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\Game\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.42.02
Sat Jan 02 01:23:43 2021
Happened before a NCHDL meeting. I clicked Ignore and next thing I was meeting Terrorstrike and Karma, whoever the hell they were. Is my game broken or should I continue... guess I'll find out.

I think I'm supposed to meet these two when I've exhausted all the NCHDL quests? I was hardly done with that, I think I only finished 3 of those.

(I have Radioactive, if it matters.)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call after_class_events

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call after_class_events
  File "D:\Datapad\GryD\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\Game\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Datapad\GryD\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\Game\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Datapad\GryD\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\Game\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.42.02
Sat Jan 02 01:23:43 2021
Happened before a NCHDL meeting. I clicked Ignore and next thing I was meeting Terrorstrike and Karma, whoever the hell they were. Is my game broken or should I continue... guess I'll find out.

I think I'm supposed to meet these two when I've exhausted all the NCHDL quests? I was hardly done with that, I think I only finished 3 of those.

(I have Radioactive, if it matters.)
Yeah, it is a bug that can force the continuation of the Pixie event chain. Normally you need to complete 3 specific missions: locker room peeping toms, stolen chemicals, and stolen exam. The bug tends to happen if you complete stolen chemicals without using Tamara as your sidekick.

Reactions: Arlette Fourier
Feb 7, 2018
After loading this save, choosing "go home" throws me back to the main menu. Choosing meeting Freddy does the same after playing out the scene.
Is this a common thing? Are saves prone to become corrupt for inexplicable reasons?
(I play with Radioactive)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
After loading this save, choosing "go home" throws me back to the main menu. Choosing meeting Freddy does the same after playing out the scene.
Is this a common thing? Are saves prone to become corrupt for inexplicable reasons?
(I play with Radioactive)
I can't load that save, as I do not play with Radioactive. No clue if it's a mod issue or not. Sorry.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How to avoid mom's ntr scene ?? (Not just a skip. That thing should not happen in background)

K9

May 28, 2017
Baal7734 Not sure if you're aware of it, but in the NCDHL finale quest there's a rather big bug.

If you choose to save Tamara, at the end the quest loops back and plays the scenes again from the interrogation with Maid Manners and Terrorstrike until the end, using the storyline version where you choose not to inform anyone.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal7734 Not sure if you're aware of it, but in the NCDHL finale quest there's a rather big bug.

If you choose to save Tamara, at the end the quest loops back and plays the scenes again from the interrogation with Maid Manners and Terrorstrike until the end, using the storyline version where you choose not to inform anyone.
Yeah it's an issue that's tied Tamara. I fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: K9

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Okey. Those mom scenes are just romance then!!.
NTR doesn't mean "Not Romance". It's a genre that requires a romantic couple, cheating, and intentionally causing jealousy with the audience.

1. Billy isn't in a romantic relationship with anyone.
2. Because he's not in a relationship with anyone...there's no cheating.
3. I have no intention of causing jealousy with the audience. (Any jealousy you feel is of your own making and therefore your own fault. Learn some self control crybabies)
4. As RedKnight00 stated above....Enough. It's been discussed at naseaum. There's no NTR by the websites definition. The website doesn't care about your nonsense understanding of what the term means.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
NTR doesn't mean "Not Romance". It's a genre that requires a romantic couple, cheating, and intentionally causing jealousy with the audience.

1. Billy isn't in a romantic relationship with anyone.
2. Because he's not in a relationship with anyone...there's no cheating.
3. I have no intention of causing jealousy with the audience. (Any jealousy you feel is of your own making and therefore your own fault. Learn some self control crybabies)
4. As RedKnight00 stated above....Enough. It's been discussed at naseaum. There's no NTR by the websites definition. The website doesn't care about your nonsense understanding of what the term means.
I don't want to know it is ntr or not. For me it is always ntr.
But i want to know the ways to prevent that scene. Can u explain that ?? Baal7734

poza

May 16, 2020
First, Baal creates too posh female characters, and then we fall in love with them and do not want them to be molested by others :sneaky:

Reactions: Paapi

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
But i want to know the ways to prevent that scene. Can u explain that ?? Baal7734
Sillyrobot already said above. keep mom sane and corruption level low=those scenes won't happen. You can also use your mind control power (once unlocked) to mindcraft anyone using "wild oats" to only be attracted to MC. It's actually a really well built game. Your question is a good one when it comes to playing a game: "how do I craft this game more into one that fits my taste specifically?" The nice thing is Baal has put the tools in there for us to do quite a bit, just have to dig around and play a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Paapi and DJsona

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Your personal definition of NTR doesn't matter to me, or anyone else. The objective definition is explained above. If you want to avoid girls acting slutty...don't turn them into sluts. Lower thier corruption if it get's too high. Supressing "Wild Oats" also helps, but with family memebers you'll also want to turn the girl into a Nympho or make her Obsessive, since if you want to supress her "Wild Oats" then you can't supress "Familial Ties".

Reactions: eirendur and Paapi
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes