sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So Derek and Samantha can get hooked up? :eek: Doh. Derek joined immediately, had no quest when I played. As all NCHDL quest completed even Pixie is defeated in my save I wonder if I can still make them a couple, and get invited for 3some... :)

esoom meant Sandra in all the spots he put Samantha.

dangerzone84

Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for the reply with cheerleaders, I had a problem that even though I gained the necessary points to have lunch with them the option never appeared at lunch time, though I am confused on how to initiate the "nerds" storyline. I'm not sure if I missed it or it glitched out alongside the cheerleaders, but if you know the console command for it I would appreciate it. I tried using char.groups.insert(1,"nerds") but it pops up with none and I dont know how to type it to make it add the girls to it
I found that you put in "nerd", not "nerds" for the console command that it worked for me. One letter off.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone give me quick rundown of pixie events.
I have gotten on her love path,i no longer have events with her on tuesdays. Is the only way to move forward now is to do the final mission on friday(lunch choice)?
Or are there any other events

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can someone give me quick rundown of pixie events.
I have gotten on her love path,i no longer have events with her on tuesdays. Is the only way to move forward now is to do the final mission on friday(lunch choice)?
Or are there any other events
Based on your description, you've hit the end. Time to have lunch with friends and sort this whole mess out!

What is your in-game date, if I can ask?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Based on your description, you've hit the end. Time to have lunch with friends and sort this whole mess out!
So thats it with the pixie love path?
So if just go to final mission( i usually pick initative) it will continue the love path? Or is that it for the love path?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So thats it with the pixie love path?
So if just go to final mission( i usually pick initative) it will continue the love path? Or is that it for the love path?
The paths are short: one maybe two vignettes. You still have options in the final mission that potentially could lead to different effects going forward, if they're written.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
th
The paths are short: one maybe two vignettes. You still have options in the final mission that potentially could lead to different effects going forward, if they're written.
thnx mate,just wanted make sure i wasnt missing out stuff

danablelector

Jan 27, 2018
I am getting this error when selecting the Lunch option with Terri and Stephanie.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Terri/[t.outfit]_[t.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Terri/slut_Terri_Steph0.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 3190, in script call
File "chars/char_Terri.rpyc", line 3888, in script
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 750, in per_interact
self.find_target()
File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.42.01b-win\SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Terri/[t.outfit]_[t.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Terri/slut_Terri_Steph0.png')

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

Hey Everybody,
Here to give a quick update. The new Globex content has been finished being rendered, and I'm now Writing everything. I expect to have a test build finished sometime this weekend. What to expect?

A scene for learning every power in game: Now rather than a single line of text after getting a shot, there's a scene where Ann walks Billy through the new power. Resutls may vary. (as seen in the attached image). I'll be adding in the psyche evaluation next update (for gaining new flaws).
3 new jobs: Unlike the school that has something for everyone, Globex will mainly focus on mental characters. Globex will have a slightly more in depth mechanic than the school jobs as well.

That's about it. There are some features of the new jobs that won't be accessable until I start developing the Initiative, but the stage is set for that content, and I'm sure people will be happy to have a new avenue to gain money and influence.

Side note: I'm gonna be pushing the end of the month livestream back a few days due to Holidays. It'll be happening on next Tuesday and Wednesday on the 29th and 30th repsectively.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
I'm getting some weird results with Mind Control. I've tried Reprogram three different women/girls into SexBots, and they keep ... turning back into Workers after about three days. Is this a bug, or do you have to try multiple times with this particular reprogamming? Or is this because I'm using a save from an older (0.41.01) version of the game?

Any assistance appreciated. :confused:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm getting some weird results with Mind Control. I've tried Reprogram three different women/girls into SexBots, and they keep ... turning back into Workers after about three days. Is this a bug, or do you have to try multiple times with this particular reprogamming? Or is this because I'm using a save from an older (0.41.01) version of the game?

Any assistance appreciated. :confused:
The basic time to convert (assuming 100 Control to start) is 5 days.
Are you rebuilding Control after the reprogramming? Otherwise they may not be reverting so much as not completing the transformation.

Reactions: the Morrigan

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
The basic time to convert (assuming 100 Control to start) is 5 days.
Are you rebuilding Control after the reprogramming? Otherwise they may not be reverting so much as not completing the transformation.
No, that's not what's happening ... or at least that's not what it LOOKS like is happening. The game actually tells me that the reprogramming is complete, and then when I look at the character, she's gone from having no reprogramming back to having Worker.

Feb 7, 2018
I think it uses the ren'py basic set.
What's that? The stuff listed ?
SuperPowered has some nonobvious (to me) things like using T to "like" a photo in BookFace. 00keymap.rpy has some bindings, but it doesn't seem to have the e r t keys for text, flirt, sext, so they must be defined elsewhere. Would be nice if a complete listing existed.

What I would like the most is a binding for the "return" and "cancel" buttons that take you back from various screens, for example to get out of BookFace, or the phone panel, etc. Since ESC takes you to options.

Last edited:

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
That's a copy-paste error in the Mindcraft screen. There is no mechanism by which any of the Drone statuses can revert, except by purge or investigations.
Well, crap. :poop: Sounds like whoever wrote the many walkthroughs I've read need to do some editing. Okay, thanks for the info.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Well, crap. Sounds like whoever wrote the many walkthroughs I've read need to do some editing. Okay, thanks for the info.
To be clear, the girls are still sexbots. The mindcraft screen just won't show that. I would expect the character stat screens on the phone to still show the correct status though.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes