titidgw

Dec 1, 2020
If you can open the console (press Shift + O during a game in progress), find the identifiers also in the first post.
For example, let's say want Allie's favour stat at 80 for whatever reason.
It would looks like this: a.favor = 80. I haven't really played since 0.38 but if you look over the Cheat Mods/Commands section again, you'll find all the girl indentifiers.
<char> is just a catch-all some people use to avoid retyping the same thing over and over. You need the identifiers to make use of them.
terimakasih petununjuknya akan aku coba

titidgw

Dec 1, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble with mindcraft supression, family ties? I have tried it twice (sister and mother), and the suppression never takes effect. I did increase control on both of them after the suppression.
thanks for the instructions I will trythanks for the instructions.. I will try

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with mindcraft supression, family ties? I have tried it twice (sister and mother), and the suppression never takes effect. I did increase control on both of them after the suppression.
I just ran a recalibration on the mom and it worked as expected. I'll try family ties later just to double check, but so far as I can see right now mindcraft is working fine.

Family Ties also works fine.

Last edited:

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
I just ran a recalibration on the mom and it worked as expected. I'll try family ties later just to double check, but so far as I can see right now mindcraft is working fine.
I have used other parts of mindcraft without a problem. It is just family ties that is failing. It may be all suppression that is not working.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have used other parts of mindcraft without a problem. It is just family ties that is failing. It may be all suppression that is not working.
I just ran Family Ties on the mom. It finished when it should. Now, it told me it was done, but I may not have actually verified it. let me try again.

*edit* It reports it worked and, once she recovered enough Willpower to lose the milky eyes, I proved it worked.

Last edited:

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
Further notes on mindcraft oddities. I removed family ties from Maggie which also zeroed her control. The next day, I brought her up too 100 control and then cast mindcraft drone. Twenty control remained after using drone.
The next day drone had applied and the day after that Maggie had 100 control like a good little drone. The problem is that this should have taken 5 days to apply. Something is wrong with the time to complete code.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Further notes on mindcraft oddities. I removed family ties from Maggie which also zeroed her control. The next day, I brought her up too 100 control and then cast mindcraft drone. Twenty control remained after using drone.
The next day drone had applied and the day after that Maggie had 100 control like a good little drone. The problem is that this should have taken 5 days to apply. Something is wrong with the time to complete code.
Again, I can't confirm. I did the same sequence: dropping Drone and thus reducing Control to 0, used Break Will and Dominate to get Control to 100, apply Drone. Day +1 Control is still 20. Day +2 Control is still 20, etc. It took 5 days to complete the reprogramming as it should.

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
Huh, front page cheats list still doesn't list how player.perk_sister governs your sister's living state in the house. Man I brought that up ages ago.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
how to unlocked physical contact?
In what sense?
Do you mean "Earning enough school reputation to meet with Ms. Larson to change school policy to unlock public displays of affection in school"
Or do you mean "Unlocking the fetishes and mind control necessary for Billy to be interested in incestuous behavior"
Or do you just mean "building up enough favor, love and lust to not get rejected on various actions"

batanegra

May 8, 2017
is there any cheat to activate the Sandra/derek relationship?? my save is locked until the mod is updated and the one i'm using got derek through soccer, not dating sandra

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
If the 3 cheerleaders are Kelly, Samantha, and Mary and the 3 rebels are Sandra, Denise, and Sis why do I only get bonus Nerd reputation from Samantha (along side her Cheerleader reputation)? Anyone else seeing any Nerd reputation gains (figure it should be Allie, Terri, and maybe SuLynn)?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
If the 3 cheerleaders are Kelly, Samantha, and Mary and the 3 rebels are Sandra, Denise, and Sis why do I only get bonus Nerd reputation from Samantha (along side her Cheerleader reputation)? Anyone else seeing any Nerd reputation gains (figure it should be Allie, Terri, and maybe SuLynn)?
Heck, I'm getting Nerd rep notification from Allie even without completing her questline. I loaded a game from just after graduation in 0.41, I go to school and run into Allie and Mary in the hall. Mary grants Cheerleader extra as I expect and Allie grants Nerd extra which I don't.

Terri, Samantha, and Allie have a line telling me I receive +0 Nerd influence.

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Samantha being a nerd is correct.
$ sam.groups = ['cheerleader', 'nerd']
There is even some text referencing her sitting with the nerds sometimes.

SuLynn is a college student. I cannot see her being in a clique with high-schoolers.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
X-Ray vision is still broken in 0.42.01b. It reports positive results from viewing family, but still reduces the willpower total.
Before, during, and after screenshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes