Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Here's the save, it's just the vanilla game though, don't have the mod installed yet.
Ok, I found the cause of the error. Effectively, when using the mind control instead of the cheat, a step is sometimes skipped. I haven't fixed it yet, but since it's been more than a week that you have the problem, I wanted to tell you that it will be fixed soon.
Normally it should also fix Jndmr26 problem.
By the way, I also found and solved the problem with Anne in the scene tracker. As I guessed, I used a variable that don't always have the expected value, in place of the variable I have defined for that ; the joy of copy/pasting in the middle of the night :(

I'll profit of the occasion to add few small things in the mod, expect a fixed update for Monday.

As for Lord Leo problem, I tested all the variations with Marry obsessive scene with many configurations, and failed to reproduce the problem. The scenes are correctly validated, even when rolling back to the scene selection menu ; it even works when rolling back to the mod "what obsessive scene do you want" menu.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Done..

I released an intermediate update of the mod to fix the two errors, and include few things :

• Fixed: An error breaking the game when looking at Anne in the scene tracker.
  • Fixed: A problem sometimes preventing the mind power to works correctly when not using the cheat.
  • Changed: Reworked the phone annex for a more intuitive use ;
    The hidden stats are now split, instead of a single screen there's now one for Billy and one for each location. This led to some of the stats to have been moved where it feel more natural to find them.
    You can also navigate more easily between the pages, and a few more values have been made changeable.
  • Changed: The visual helpers telling you if an interaction will be successful or not ;
    It's now extended to include the six last interactions, and include the physical (sexual) interactions.
  • Added: Bookface is now part of the better looking cellphone ;
    The page is redesigned to fit the cellphone and use it as background.
    You also have the possibility to pass directly to another bookface page if you don't want to interact with the presented girl. Plus, the interaction buttons will be shown only if the related stat isn't already maxed for this girl.
    Note that it can happen that you've the same girl's bookface page more than once in a row.

KakarottSSJ4 can you confirm that the problems are effectively fixed on your side ?

Reactions: Wistil

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Done..

I released an intermediate update of the mod to fix the two errors, and include few things :

• Fixed: An error breaking the game when looking at Anne in the scene tracker.
  • Fixed: A problem sometimes preventing the mind power to works correctly when not using the cheat.
  • Changed: Reworked the phone annex for a more intuitive use ;
    The hidden stats are now split, instead of a single screen there's now one for Billy and one for each location. This led to some of the stats to have been moved where it feel more natural to find them.
    You can also navigate more easily between the pages, and a few more values have been made changeable.
  • Changed: The visual helpers telling you if an interaction will be successful or not ;
    It's now extended to include the six last interactions, and include the physical (sexual) interactions.
  • Added: Bookface is now part of the better looking cellphone ;
    The page is redesigned to fit the cellphone and use it as background.
    You also have the possibility to pass directly to another bookface page if you don't want to interact with the presented girl. Plus, the interaction buttons will be shown only if the related stat isn't already maxed for this girl.
    Note that it can happen that you've the same girl's bookface page more than once in a row.

KakarottSSJ4 can you confirm that the problems are effectively fixed on your side ?
I'll take a look at first chance I get.

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
Hi did you think about adding the option to control time? I don't mean changing days at will but maybe the option to change time of the day (morning, day....)

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
The "less invasive stats changes" has a bug or something, if you activate it you don't see the kiss, is you don't it happens way too fast, how do i fix this?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi did you think about adding the option to control time?
Hmm... I think about it more and more, but not really sure yet how to implement it, nor if it will include the possibility to change the day (what can potentially break few things).

The "less invasive stats changes" has a bug or something, if you activate it you don't see the kiss, is you don't it happens way too fast, how do i fix this?
Hmm... I perhaps wrongly expected it to follow a delay that in fact don't apply. I'll look at that.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... I think about it more and more, but not really sure yet how to implement it, nor if it will include the possibility to change the day (what can potentially break few things).

Hmm... I perhaps wrongly expected it to follow a delay that in fact don't apply. I'll look at that.
Maybe if because i was playing with the compress version?.

i don0t know if it matters, but i was playing the compress version

derive

May 2, 2018
I don't know if it's because of the mod, but my saves don't work in new version:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if it's because of the mod, but my saves don't work in new version:
It's not the mod.
Basically speaking, this error happen when you pass from a newer version of Ren'py to an older one. Like by example when you played the unofficial compressed version, and pass to the official one.

derive

May 2, 2018
It's not the mod.
Basically speaking, this error happen when you pass from a newer version of Ren'py to an older one. Like by example when you played the unofficial compressed version, and pass to the official one.
Downloaded both from this site.

SuperPowered v0 42 01b-win
SuperPowered v0 43 00-pc

Are those different versions? Is there a fix?

edit: nvm, found the right version. Thx for helping me.

Last edited:

rf232

Jul 3, 2020
Something looks like to go in an infinite loop in bookface when using 1.09b with 0.43.0 version of the game

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Something looks like to go in an infinite loop in bookface when using 1.09b with 0.43.0 version of the game
Hmm. I'll look at that, but since in case of infinite loop, Ren'py can only tell where its security is triggered, I risk to need a long time to finally found what trigger it.

rf232

Jul 3, 2020
I started from a fresh game, and basically the first time I go to bookface and like two or three pictures it triggers

Mattock

May 27, 2018
played 0.22 last (and did quite a lot anti-random-modding back then...(in a very bad fashion))

now played SuperPowered_v0.42.01b with your mod: AONmod version 1.08a

MANY, MANY, MANY thanks !!!!

I may differ what to be "checked" by the scene-tracker(imho sometimes it seems to much)
but that REALLY IS GREAT!

while playing, I found some errors,
as the version I played, is kinda old, you sure have already corrected some!
but, as some of the err's seem "quite old" to me, I hope you'll find the following spoiler-tag useful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I may differ what to be "checked" by the scene-tracker(imho sometimes it seems to much)
I had a really long discussion with myself regarding the scene tracker, both on what scenes to include and what information to give.
For the first point my decision was to include everything that is (or seem to be) needed to see another scene. Like by example the fetish quests, that generally have at most one or two lewd images, but are mandatory to see all the scenes that need to know the fetish.
As for the second point, I goes for the lazy path. If it's tested by the game, then it's included in the scene tracker. I know that it make no sense sometimes, like by example the taboo/not taboo when the scene don't regard the mother or the sister. But it ensure me that I haven't forgot something, while offering me the possibility to limit my works ; the same conditions and description can be used for more girls, when not all of them.

AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'AONpsylocked'
Normally this have been fixed with the version 1.09a or 1.09b.
When the psy part changed in 0.42, I reused a variable that was intended for this. But at first I totally forgot that initially it could, and was, created on demand, while the extended use I added needed it to exist by default.

AONscenesTracker.json
"MCbend_sanOutfit" and "MCbend_sanOutfitFinish" is (wrongly(?)) for
[ "allie", "chelsea", "denise", "kelly", "larson", "mary", "nikki", "samantha", "sandra", "sulynn", "terri" ]
instead only for
[ "sandra" ]
Hmmm, I need to check, but from the name of it yes, it looks like a copy/paste that I haven't corrected.

"NCHDLPlot8Sarah": does NOT get registered, even tho I did it
Yeah, this one is half voluntary.
The scene have had a lot of changes in the 0.42, and I don't know, it felt half broke, or half corrected. Therefore I let the tracker with the initial scheme. I think it's less annoying for the player to be forced to redo it once, when the full quest is definitively fixed, than to have to redo it every time the quest will be adjusted.

###this is about your mindcrafting-cheat !
Yeah, there were a big issue with this. Normally fixed with the 1.09b. I should have changed the way it works four or five times, and every time there were something that wasn't take in count it "this" or "that" context.
Your guess is correct, the "+" was the cause of the last problem in date. It was mandatory with the previous way I handled mind crafting, and totally breaking with the new way... except that I forgot this detail at first.
Normally this time it works and everything is take in count, but honestly I'm still not totally sure about this. And like the game is too open, I can't effectively test all the possibilities.

(not that it matters...; )
"general" question: why do you go beyond the -999...999 init-offset?
(by RenPy-SDK defined as "user"-area, iirc)
is this really necessary?
It's more a question of habit that something really needed. The only effective limit is -1457 (from memory) because below Ren'py isn't fully initialized itself.

and then there you always activate the console. Why?[/spoiler]
There's two reason. Firstly because I need it when working on the game, and it don't really matter that it stay. Secondly because some people can't use the key combination needed to trigger the configuration interface, therefore (while it's not explicitly said in the mod) they can open it by typing "AON" (or is it "aon", rhaa my memory is a mess right now ;( ) from the console.

Thanks a lot for the return. I haven't commented on everything, but I'll look a all what you said, including the part I think that are now fixed, just in case.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote