Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
If you click the like on sisters bookface image post this happens... I've included the save where it happens.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 2050, in script call
    call REALbookface_process
  File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 2047, in script
    label AONbookface_process:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "/media/hdd1/Downloads/HStuff/Games/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-linux/renpy/execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Linux-5.11.14-xanmod1-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.43.00
Thu Apr 22 18:49:02 2021

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
If you click the like on sisters bookface image post this happens... I've included the save where it happens.

Code:
Hmm, looks like an error in the test where I ensure that you'll not have twice the same character. I'll look at that, thanks.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I am only getting Vitally, Willpower, and Favour...not other stats for the girls
As said, too many times on the thread, and on the description of the mod features, the stats are displayed as in the game when unmodded. What you'll see depend of Billy's powers.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hi Aon,

I got the same issue as esoom : Infinite loop after Bookface.

I tried deactivating the mod's bookface replacement, but still get the same issue...
It's on the very first day of game, so I only have 2 girls in the list.

I commented out the potential infinite loop in AONmod.rpy, and now it doesn't crash anymore; howerver, the next button closes the bookface... anyway, it's at least playable ;)

For others running into that problem, that's how my file AONmod.rpy looks now, line 2046ff:
Code:
# Used by bookface
    $ AONnextBookface = True
#    while AONnextBookface:
#        call REALbookface_process
    $ AONbookfaceChar = None
    return
need to delete AONmod.rpyc and restart the game, should work again

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I got the same issue as esoom : Infinite loop after Bookface.
Oh yeah, I've also this to do :(

Sorry, with the pandemic chaos starting to slowdown, paradoxically my life become more chaotic and I rarely have free time. And like my job is to code, I tend to avoid doing it the rare moment I have for myself.

But don't worry, I've this noted, and at worse it will be fixed when I'll release the version for the next update of the game.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Oh yeah, I've also this to do :(

Sorry, with the pandemic chaos starting to slowdown, paradoxically my life become more chaotic and I rarely have free time. And like my job is to code, I tend to avoid doing it the rare moment I have for myself.

But don't worry, I've this noted, and at worse it will be fixed when I'll release the version for the next update of the game.
yes, I completely understand that... same here...

But at least I have a fix for that, and can use some time now for relaxing ;)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Exception: DynamicImage u'Combat/[com_enemy.ikey]/[com_enemy.outfit]_[com_enemy.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Combat/drugdealer1m/normal_backstab.png')
This is not due to the mod. I do not touch the images, nor alter the values used to find them.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Will this be updated to the new version?
Of course it will. But Baal have the bad habit (totally involuntary of course, it just happen like that) to update his game when I have a lot of works.

[...] This kid makes the game so much better
I appreciate the start of the sentence way more than its end. The fact that I'll be 50yo in few weeks is surely the reason :D

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So question to the modder...will this mod work v0.44.01(current) version or should i wait for an update.
Normally it should works.
I design my mod to be as independent as possible of the effective code of the game, and to validate as much as possible if the parts it use are present and seem to still have the same meaning ; invalidating the parts that can not works anymore. Therefore, an older version of the mod is supposed to still be able to at least partially works with all future version of the game.
But lately Baal started to make deep changes in his code, and there's probably few things that I forgot to validate (there's near to 12 000 lines of code for this mod), so I don't guaranty a full compatibility.

This being said, the mod should be updated in 36 hours at most ; either tonight or tomorrow night. It's the middle of the day here and I'll start working on it once I'll come back from works. So, all while depend of the amount of works I'll have to do on the update.

DoggoZorro

Jan 10, 2018
Normally it should works.
I design my mod to be as independent as possible of the effective code of the game, and to validate as much as possible if the parts it use are present and seem to still have the same meaning ; invalidating the parts that can not works anymore. Therefore, an older version of the mod is supposed to still be able to at least partially works with all future version of the game.
But lately Baal started to make deep changes in his code, and there's probably few things that I forgot to validate (there's near to 12 000 lines of code for this mod), so I don't guaranty a full compatibility.

This being said, the mod should be updated in 36 hours at most ; either tonight or tomorrow night. It's the middle of the day here and I'll start working on it once I'll come back from works. So, all while depend of the amount of works I'll have to do on the update.
i'm not smart with computers so i don't know exactly how much work is involve in making mod's for games...but let me just say this Thank You sir for making our experience better with your hardwork.

DoggoZorro

Jan 10, 2018
It's actually compatible with the last version. Well, i didn't have any problem with mod and last game version for now.
what do you mean by the last version...are you talking about the current version or the version before the current one.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry for the wait, I finally updated the mod to the 0.44.01 version of the game.

• Added: 19 trackers for the new scenes for Anne ;
    4 obsessive scenes, 6 nympho scenes, 9 fetish quest scenes.
  • Added: 6 trackers for the new scenes for Danni ;
    They correspond to the default scenes.
  • Added: 3 trackers for the new scenes for Sandra ;
    It's her classroom event.
  • Added: 5 trackers for the new scenes for Chelsea ;
    It's her positive alignment quest. Note that actually the game is broke, you can NOT goes further than the first step of the quest.
  • Fixed: The trackers for Sandra Mind control sex when wearing her special outfit ;
    By error they were also attributed to other characters.
  • Fixed: The descriptions for Terry's fourth nympho scenes with Mary ;
    Obviously, Terry don't have double conditions, the second set was for Mary.
  • Fixed: The tracker for the corrupted scenes ;
    If the girl had 100 corruption, the third scene wasn't registered.
  • Fixed: The trackers for the second of the mother "Videogame" ;
    For some reason I don't understand, I totally messed this part. Now the event should be correctly registred.
  • Fixed: The cheat regarding mind control ;
    When removing a suppression, recalibration or reprogrammation, the effects weren't always removed.
  • Fixed: The bookface modded interface.
    Normally it shouldn't crash anymore.

Normally bookface should now works, but sometimes you fix something just to discover that there's something else broke behind ; when it's not the fix itself that broke something else. Like by example for the cheat regarding the mind power, that I had to fix for what I hope is now the last time.

So, as usual, don't hesitate to tell me if there's things that don't works.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote