3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
feel like his games are getting shorter and shorter... fighting was great well time counters felt good but not really much h attacks from the enemies unless you throw the first match welp I cross my fingers that the next one is better then this one 6/10 for me

Elpeluca

Jun 26, 2017
I hope the game get some DLC just like parade buster or yume-same.

I hope so. The game's not bad at all...it just feels...short, well at least this time there's no futanari scene and that's good for all of us.

Reactions: MacTastic9 and YHL

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Excessm is great but are any of his games translated by real people? Official or fan-made, I can't stand MTLs but I want to enjoy their games more since they seem like the best at femdom games.
Parade Buster and Smashboy are the oldest on the site but the problem is they can be rather lacking in erotic content. I don't think Smashboy has a single scene its all like in game temptation stuff.

If you want a good Excessm game which is fully translated with a decent plot and lots of erotic content, you should try,
Yume-Same.
You can also try Hagokoro its a MTL but its fairly good so you can understand what is going on and the dialogue is actually readable.

The recent Excessm games, the Minas Canary and Super Punch Boy have a really shit auto translator which translates the text as you are playing meaning you have to wait for the translator to catch up and then read the miserable dialogue. Editted MTLs like Hagokoro are bearable for me because the mistakes are few but playing the recent games is such a chore its insane.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019

"Next time I'll make a boxing style short game."

<Summary>
- Reverse Ryona
- There are 3 enemies
- Short story (play time about 30 minutes)
- Punch-chat motif (especially the Wii version?)
- 3-digit price
- Each edit is not included this time (you can freely choose your opponent) (I'll include what I can decide)
・I won't add more characters by reusing graphics this time.

Guys, the reason why the game feels short it's because IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SHORT GAME. :/

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020

<Summary>
- Reverse Ryona
- There are 3 enemies
- 3-digit price
- Each edit is not included this time (you can freely choose your opponent) (I'll include what I can decide)

Guys, the reason why the game feels short it's because IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SHORT GAME. :/
Yeah, I knew about this, but he still managed to add more than 3 enemies so it's a plus in my book. It took him a year to make this game. I think it's a good pace for a game like this.

I enjoyed it a lot, especially playing on hardest mode.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Nobody cares to attempt a translation anymore. Just MTL gobbledygook that at best gives you a vague idea what the writer is trying to convey and at worst is complete nonsense.
Really is a shame because there is 0 appeal to me to playing these games without a real translation.
I mean the game just came out. Lets give it some time for a translation to appear. If i remember correctly the demo got a very heavy edited mtl that was pretty decent.
I just hope this game is one of the "good ones" because with excessm you either have gold or a mediocre/bad game.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I mean the game just came out. Lets give it some time for a translation to appear. If i remember correctly the demo got a very heavy edited mtl that was pretty decent.
I just hope this game is one of the "good ones" because with excessm you either have gold or a mediocre/bad game.
His last two games have only received MTL translations so my lack of optimism isn't just nihilistic tendencies.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020

<Summary>
- Reverse Ryona
- There are 3 enemies
- 3-digit price

Thanks for clearing up the intentions of the developer, it helps to know the goal was not that big to begin with which makes the short/low content volume make a lot more sense.

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
While I generally agree, Excessm games have not got a proper translation since Yume-Same which was translated by =Together= which I believe has stopped doing translation work or at least I have not seen anything from him in a long while.

I hope another legend picks up the torch and provides us with a full translation some day but it does not seem very likely :(

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes