3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Being an asshole ain't gonna do you any favors when asking for something, could've just asked in a different way rather than insulting them
YOU could also read and see what each file has, it says very clearly in both posts and the ones inbetween
I simply played the game that the other guy started. Calling someone a "dingus" for asking a simple question while (possibly deliberately) misinterpreting my question as an excuse to ridicule, that sounds like I was insulted first, so I responded in kind. And no, in neither post does it say anything, it just gives a link to a bunch of files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I know how to fucking download, what I mean is which file? The whole thing or a specific section? Pay attention, or are you only semi-literate? It would certainly explain your misinterpreting of my question.
there's no way schlawg is a human being, youre defo a boomer, you are still going strong down thr. Top right literally says download all grandpa. :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: JackeyLove__

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
there's no way schlawg is a human being, youre defo a boomer, you are still going strong down thr. You cant intepret well either, he already said its at top right which literally says download all grandpa. :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Wow, somebody clearly never got an education.

Goji_56

Jan 27, 2024
Wow, I get into the game, hear about this thread, and I find a bunch of idiots insulting somebody for asking a simple question. Guess I know what website to avoid when it comes to looking for translations.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
says you, wonder what kind of education u have thinking that you can run a game with one part of the file. :eek:high iq genius!
The kind of guy who already has the game and wants to know if some existing files should be retained instead of replaced. If you're really the one of person who'd shit his diapers over someone asking that, it says a lot about your own IQ. Anyway, it's clear this thread is unreliable if it's filled with folks who get erect from viciously insulting others for the fun of it.

Reactions: Goji_56

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
The kind of guy who already has the game and wants to know if some existing files should be retained instead of replaced. If you're really the one of person who'd shit his diapers over someone asking that, it says a lot about your own IQ. Anyway, it's clear this thread is unreliable if it's filled with folks who get erect from viciously insulting others for the fun of it.
No problem with you asking, people already gave you the solution and you get butt hurt and rage over "dingus" all good though now you learn. Learn to ask question properly what you asked is so general and he did helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackeyLove__

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
You're clearly the one who first got mad simply from the world "dingus", when initial commenter gave you the right answer and just made the slightest of jabs. If you feel slighted by simply that world, or if you feel like they condescended on you (which would still be an exaggeration), keep in mind you did just ask, at face value, "which part of the google drive link do I download", sounding like you couldn't see the Download button (if you think that would be ludicrous, trust me, there've been stupider questions in these forums).

That commenter couldn't know you meant that you didn't know which of the Google drive files to download, especially since, in these cases, your best bet is to just Download All, especially if it looks like those are the Game Files directly (which you'd need all of them, since in the case of a simple Patch, you wouldn't be provided useless files among them). If you saw a number of separate Archives, each named for a different version number, then you'd only download one of them (the latest), but even then, you'd reasonably go for the latest version.

When you get to a forum like F95 (which ain't Clear Web, you rarely stumble upon it by accident), people would assume you'd have a certain degree of Tech Savvy-ness. Of course, even the best make mistakes at times, but in those cases, it's fine to just not answer back and take the advice given, instead of getting more pissed at the person for genuinely trying to help you.

Wow, I get into the game, hear about this thread, and I find a bunch of idiots insulting somebody for asking a simple question. Guess I know what website to avoid when it comes to looking for translations.
Dude, this was extremely tame, I've seen youtube comment threads worse than this, you can't tell me you got to this Site and this is what truly concerned you.

Just ignore comments like those, and use the Threads for help on games, mods and whatnot. If you genuinely avoid websites from just this much, you should consider getting a wayyy thicker skin (especially on internet), unless you want your only whitlisted website to be Google.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
You're clearly the one who first got mad simply from the world "dingus", when initial commenter gave you the right answer and just made the slightest of jabs. If you feel slighted by simply that world, or if you feel like they condescended on you (which would still be an exaggeration), keep in mind you did just ask, at face value, "which part of the google drive link do I download", sounding like you couldn't see the Download button (if you think that would be ludicrous, trust me, there've been stupider questions in these forums).

That commenter couldn't know you meant that you didn't know which of the Google drive files to download, especially since, in these cases, your best bet is to just Download All, especially if it looks like those are the Game Files directly (which you'd need all of them, since in the case of a simple Patch, you wouldn't be provided useless files among them). If you saw a number of separate Archives, each named for a different version number, then you'd only download one of them (the latest), but even then, you'd reasonably go for the latest version.

When you get to a forum like F95 (which ain't Clear Web, you rarely stumble upon it by accident), people would assume you'd have a certain degree of Tech Savvy-ness. Of course, even the best make mistakes at times, but in those cases, it's fine to just not answer back and take the advice given, instead of getting more pissed at the person for genuinely trying to help you.

Dude, this was extremely tame, I've seen youtube comment threads worse than this, you can't tell me you got to this Site and this is what truly concerned you.

Just ignore comments like those, and use the Threads for help on games, mods and whatnot. If you genuinely avoid websites from just this much, you should consider getting a wayyy thicker skin (especially on internet), unless you want your only whitlisted website to be Google.
Based, appreciate it, was too lazy to type that much to explain all that. Agreed. the slightest of jabs is all it takes to get it under the skin, kinda sad how soft kids are now adays.

Last edited:

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019

I told myself I wouldn't do this, but what the heck. I'm bored and you gave an elaboration. First of all, no, my question did not resemble that at all. I in no way asked where the download button was, and they clearly knew that, but decided to mock. Call it an exaggeration if you, but I disagree. As for my view on it, it was in no way a genuine attempt to help, just a bit of needles mockery over a simple question. Had I been more elaborate from the start, can you honestly say they would have been more mature? Possibly, but given the reactions so far, I don't think so. Like I said, I played the game he started when he pretended I was blind. Decry me as an instigator if you like, if that is indeed what you're doing. But at the end of the day, I simply asked a question, and rather than get a proper answer, I was mocked. Either way, have a nice day.

Reactions: Goji_56

Goji_56

Jan 27, 2024

As have I, usually regarding history. I still sometimes insert my own two cents before leaving and ignoring any and all replies. This was just one of those cases. I could have ignored the inane prattling of a pair of arrogant trolls, but I figured I might as well type something before I tuned them out. Maybe I'll come back later if I hear a good full translation is up, or I'll see if an official one comes out first. I have seen other threads for games I like, and abandoning f95zone entirely likely would be wasteful.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Eh, fuck it. I could have been more specific, namely that I already had the game and wanted to be sure if there were some files I was supposed to retain. Right now, I'm more focused on what's important: the upcoming release of 1.30, which will feature the reason I decided to purchase the game in the first place. GEzr8PfagAAWWF3.jpeg

Last edited:

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
I hope this gets updated for 2.0 as well when that comes out.
Probably be separate, but I could be wrong. 2.0 is supposed to have 3 characters, right? You could ask excessm on their Twitter account, though unless you can speak/type Japanese, use Google Translate (though choose your words carefully if you do)

Reactions: MacTastic9

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
2.0 is supposed to have 3 characters, right?
Its supposed to have the main villain of Hagakoro's three lieutenants. I'd rather not throw my fate onto the alter of google translate. Also I was mainly talking about this thread and the translation updating for 2.0.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Its supposed to have the main villain of Hagakoro's three lieutenants. I'd rather not throw my fate onto the alter of google translate. Also I was mainly talking about this thread and the translation updating for 2.0.
Eh, fair enough. I won't pretend GT is all that reliable. As for the translation, who knows? If there's another official one, it might be posted here.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Eh, fuck it. I could have been more specific, namely that I already had the game and wanted to be sure if there were some files I was supposed to retain. Right now, I'm more focused on what's important: the upcoming release of 1.30, which will feature the reason I decided to purchase the game in the first place. View attachment 3301933
has excessm said what her special moves will be

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes