3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Aspectof4

Nov 5, 2019
Are the kissmarks supposed to stay on the screen for this long? Seems like they just block the visibility of the animations until the scene is finished.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
does anyone know what the "The enemy is sure" handicap does in free battle mode?
View attachment 3290857
I have been wondering the same. :unsure:

Are the kissmarks supposed to stay on the screen for this long? Seems like they just block the visibility of the animations until the scene is finished.
They are and that's not a bug but rather a feature. You can pickup a skill that reduces their duration, I forgot hat it's called and where you learn it though.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Even when the fight is already over? Seems counterintuitive to block vision when you would like to watch the defeat scenes
I actually cannot recall. I won most of the time in the first few tries and limited the kiss marks with that skill as soon as I could.

Im not sure what kind of translation you guys are using but this is what it should say
View attachment 3294830
I was playing one of the earlier translations posted on here. What does it mean by "Stagger"?

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
The download button is depicted by an arrow pointing down towards the ground, and it's located on the top right, ya dingus.
I know how to fucking download, what I mean is which file? The whole thing or a specific section? Pay attention, or are you only semi-literate? It would certainly explain your misinterpreting of my question.

May 15, 2018
I know how to fucking download, what I mean is which file? The whole thing or a specific section? Pay attention, or are you only semi-literate? It would certainly explain your misinterpreting of my question.
Being an asshole ain't gonna do you any favors when asking for something, could've just asked in a different way rather than insulting them
YOU could also read and see what each file has, it says very clearly in both posts and the ones inbetween

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes