<条件1>ラスボスを倒していること
<条件2>「主人公詳細」の「初めて敗北イベントを見た相手」が
 なしになっていること

上記2つを満たしてストーリー選択画面の「<!>」を選ぶと見られます。

「初めて敗北イベントを見た相手」は回数限定でリセットが可能です。
「主人公詳細」画面でリセットボタンを長押しすることでリセットできます。

・How to watch pure love events
<Condition 1> Defeating the final boss
<Condition 2> The "opponent who saw the defeat event for the first time" in "Protagonist details" is
 No

You can view it by satisfying the above two conditions and selecting "<!>" on the story selection screen.

You can reset the "opponent you saw the defeat event for the first time" for a limited number of times.
You can reset by long-pressing the reset button on the "Main Character Details" screen.
I must be missing something, i definitely saw the Kurumi scene, but i cannot replay it? I seem to be able to replay everything else.

--EDIT-- Figured out the issue... If you download the English translation that scene bugs out and you cant replay it..

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Also, didn't see this brought up, but this looks like a prequel to Super Smash Boy. I think Kurumi is also the girl in that too.
That is on point. I recall seeing an update where Excessm mentioned this game being a prequel which explains why MC is being chased by women.

Reactions: MacTastic9

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
That is on point. I recall seeing an update where Excessm mentioned this game being a prequel which explains why MC is being chased by women.
Yea, the default name of the MC is Al here too, looks basically the same in the hairdo department, and would make sense story-wise, too.

Excessm do like to connect their games within similar universes, such as the One Syota series having connections between one another, some games (such as Succubus Buster and others) having guest appearances of characters from the past games etc.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yea, the default name of the MC is Al here too, looks basically the same in the hairdo department, and would make sense story-wise, too.

Excessm do like to connect their games within similar universes, such as the One Syota series having connections between one another, some games (such as Succubus Buster and others) having guest appearances of characters from the past games etc.
MC's name is "Al"? I thought the the name just defaulted to "A1" like the steak sauce.

I've only completed this one and I think their first Oneshota game so far. That game was the one where the scientist girl injects MC with a love serum that makes every woman chase him for snu snu.

We have a new article about the new character.
I just game the article a read. Admittedly sweat isn't my thing but more SPB content is always welcome.

There ain't no big update this time around, but an update is an update nonetheless.

Ver1.11 Fixed a bug in the final boss's ten count defeat event.
Workupload
Thank you for sharing the latest update.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017

Yeah, what really made me realize was the fact that in the extra ending Aru/Al gets the black gloves he uses in Smash Boy. What threw me off was that this game has 1000% more story than the former game starring these characters.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

umbreon2020

Jul 26, 2019
I really wish i could give this a quality translation but i know fuck all about unity translating or how to get the transcript for this game, if anyone can help me please lemme know, and while we're at it how about Exeesem's last game that was also MTL? I really love his games but the new MTL's kinda suck

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I really wish i could give this a quality translation but i know fuck all about unity translating or how to get the transcript for this game, if anyone can help me please lemme know, and while we're at it how about Exeesem's last game that was also MTL? I really love his games but the new MTL's kinda suck
If you wish to Translate this game, here's . It also has the initial GPT + some Fan contribution Translation patch, you can start from it.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The "official" fan translation is not too bad, imo. Could always use some polish though.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, what really made me realize was the fact that in the extra ending Aru/Al gets the black gloves he uses in Smash Boy. What threw me off was that this game has 1000% more story than the former game starring these characters.
I remember seeing that scene for the first time and it was such a powerful moment. Given every opponent he's overcome, I'm surprised he doesn't just ohko every woman who tries to catch him. Story really helps to bring out a character's greatness so I hope Excessm will continue going this route with more fleshed out characters.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Can someone please share their "locale emulator"? got a new computer and the github page seems to be -to read- only, so I cannot download it. Other sites contains viruses...

zlowly

Oct 28, 2019
which part of the settings I need to click for the english to be activated? I kkeep playing with Japanese kanji all the time, I know there are lots of unlockables by doing certain things if this is an excessm game, but I just can't figure out how to change the language to Eng

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes