3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

whentheu

Mar 24, 2022
I don't know if this was ever posted but Excessm posted a guide to translating the game on the DLsite
damn, this is a way better translation than the reipatcher one i was using before, thank you!

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
From what I saw, it was actually not really that finished (at least, from browsing the files in the translation folder). Plenty of untranslated lines left.

Also, while GPT is better than MTL, in my experience so far, Sugoi Toolkit gave even better results than GPT. Of course, might depend on other factors, too

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Not sure if it's already a thing, but in case it isn't, 100% save with every skill unlocked, and everything beaten on the highest difficulty, insert it into the sav folder.

Also, still no idea how to fix the camera, already tried every resolution and quality option (aka everything in the graphics settings).

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017
Also, still no idea how to fix the camera, already tried every resolution and quality option (aka everything in the graphics settings).
What worked for me is using Locale Emulator, tested it out with the first fight (2nd protagonist victory) and the h-scene is in view unlike when you run the game normally.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Mines Canary gameplay is spending the first few matches figuring out what things do and then once you figure it out, breeze past every game. And I don't know if the plot/story is any good because I can't read Japanese/Shakespeare MTL.
Mines Canary is literally just a slightly-simplified Mahjong. The story is kinda good, but It'd be easier for me to read if it weren't for the "translation" ironically enough.

Reactions: MacTastic9

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Mines Canary is literally just a slightly-simplified Mahjong. The story is kinda good, but It'd be easier for me to read if it weren't for the "translation" ironically enough.
Honestly, I was thinking more along the lines of Rummy, but Mahjong is also another similar example (although mahjong is wayyy harder)

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
I think while having the GPT translation might be fun, having someone translate it might be better. With Certain phrases maybe the AI won't pick up on and translate differently?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I'm at the part where i have minion fighters. I really wish i could read what i'm supposed to do
Well, from my go through the game with MTL, the explanation for the Zako fighters is that, essentially, they can also attack you, much like the main enemy, and you can also temporarily ward them off by attacking (I think in their direction).
So essentially, when you see them crowding around you, throw out some quick attacks.

Two things to take into consideration:
- If you try a Smash blow (Weak or Strong) with them prepared to attack you, they might just interrupt your Smash charge animation on stop your attack (considering there are 4 of them usually, not just the main enemy, you need to take care of your Timing much more in this situation).
- However, you can still dodge/block against their attacks, and dodging will still increase your Chance counter, meaning that, in Zako fights, you usually can charge your Smash blows almost instantly simply by keeping on dodging.

My advice? ALTERNATE BOTH DODGES VERY FAST. Somehow, this strat actually makes you dodge ALL attacks if done right, and for some reason, it seems to work especially well against Zako fights.
Of course, you still have to find the timings to throw your Smashes without being interrupted, but that's only half the issue at that point.

Elpeluca

Jun 26, 2017
How to get this scene ?

・純愛イベントを見る方法
<条件1>ラスボスを倒していること
<条件2>「主人公詳細」の「初めて敗北イベントを見た相手」が
 なしになっていること

上記2つを満たしてストーリー選択画面の「<!>」を選ぶと見られます。

「初めて敗北イベントを見た相手」は回数限定でリセットが可能です。
「主人公詳細」画面でリセットボタンを長押しすることでリセットできます。

・How to watch pure love events
<Condition 1> Defeating the final boss
<Condition 2> The "opponent who saw the defeat event for the first time" in "Protagonist details" is
 No

You can view it by satisfying the above two conditions and selecting "<!>" on the story selection screen.

You can reset the "opponent you saw the defeat event for the first time" for a limited number of times.
You can reset by long-pressing the reset button on the "Main Character Details" screen.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Well, from my go through the game with MTL, the explanation for the Zako fighters is that, essentially, they can also attack you, much like the main enemy, and you can also temporarily ward them off by attacking (I think in their direction).
So essentially, when you see them crowding around you, throw out some quick attacks.

Two things to take into consideration:
- If you try a Smash blow (Weak or Strong) with them prepared to attack you, they might just interrupt your Smash charge animation on stop your attack (considering there are 4 of them usually, not just the main enemy, you need to take care of your Timing much more in this situation).
- However, you can still dodge/block against their attacks, and dodging will still increase your Chance counter, meaning that, in Zako fights, you usually can charge your Smash blows almost instantly simply by keeping on dodging.

My advice? ALTERNATE BOTH DODGES VERY FAST. Somehow, this strat actually makes you dodge ALL attacks if done right, and for some reason, it seems to work especially well against Zako fights.
Of course, you still have to find the timings to throw your Smashes without being interrupted, but that's only half the issue at that point.
Don't misunderstand, i beat those bitches the fuck down. I just don't know what they wanted me to do.

Was a fun game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
ahh, the usual problem with ExcessM games. it's just too fucking easy. not to mention that this one had even less content.... A bit lame. Also, the whole "Ha, you're such a loser. I'm going to ride you every day and make you cum in my pussy forever! Because you're a loser!" is still the funniest shit to me.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes