3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, from my go through the game with MTL, the explanation for the Zako fighters is that, essentially, they can also attack you, much like the main enemy, and you can also temporarily ward them off by attacking (I think in their direction).
So essentially, when you see them crowding around you, throw out some quick attacks.

Two things to take into consideration:
- If you try a Smash blow (Weak or Strong) with them prepared to attack you, they might just interrupt your Smash charge animation on stop your attack (considering there are 4 of them usually, not just the main enemy, you need to take care of your Timing much more in this situation).
- However, you can still dodge/block against their attacks, and dodging will still increase your Chance counter, meaning that, in Zako fights, you usually can charge your Smash blows almost instantly simply by keeping on dodging.

My advice? ALTERNATE BOTH DODGES VERY FAST. Somehow, this strat actually makes you dodge ALL attacks if done right, and for some reason, it seems to work especially well against Zako fights.
Of course, you still have to find the timings to throw your Smashes without being interrupted, but that's only half the issue at that point.
This is the way, dodging in this game is way too OP

Picolo Dodge meme.jpg

New update ver 1.10

A new scene with kurumi
View attachment 3111735
Awww, this is so cute and wholesome

・純愛イベントを見る方法
<条件1>ラスボスを倒していること
<条件2>「主人公詳細」の「初めて敗北イベントを見た相手」が
 なしになっていること

上記2つを満たしてストーリー選択画面の「<!>」を選ぶと見られます。

「初めて敗北イベントを見た相手」は回数限定でリセットが可能です。
「主人公詳細」画面でリセットボタンを長押しすることでリセットできます。

・How to watch pure love events
<Condition 1> Defeating the final boss
<Condition 2> The "opponent who saw the defeat event for the first time" in "Protagonist details" is
 No

You can view it by satisfying the above two conditions and selecting "<!>" on the story selection screen.

You can reset the "opponent you saw the defeat event for the first time" for a limited number of times.
You can reset by long-pressing the reset button on the "Main Character Details" screen.
Damn... So you have to win all of the fights without getting a single loss? Interestingly enough it tracks for the story given our MC's role in it.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Damn... So you have to win all of the fights without getting a single loss? Interestingly enough it tracks for the story given our MC's role in it.
Yeee, that sucks. It would've been a lot more reasonable if this scene was part of the v1.00 game, but adding it in post is kinda unfair (especially if you didn't go hardcore Pure run or simply went the hardest difficulty for fun).
But at least we have a way to reset the Defeat counter, I'll try it out myself on my save and see if that works (if it does, I'll update the Save on my blog with the Scene).

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
I don't know if this was ever posted but Excessm posted a guide to translating the game on the DLsite
THIS SHOULD BE FIXED IN THE MAIN POST PLEASE THANK YOU!
Also Thank you Xbob1. (y)

Feb 6, 2019
ahh, the usual problem with ExcessM games. it's just too fucking easy. not to mention that this one had even less content.... A bit lame. Also, the whole "Ha, you're such a loser. I'm going to ride you every day and make you cum in my pussy forever! Because you're a loser!" is still the funniest shit to me.
Hey man, it's funny but also extremely hot for some people.

Reactions: MacTastic9

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This is one of Excessm's weaker games, imo. No side content other than 50 challenge missions, 99.9% of H content is loss scenes (almost no temptation scenes and no H scenes outside of fights) and the combat just feels bad.

Wish he'd just make a sequel to Hagokoro that builds off the original and addresses the flaws.

ANTHONY THOMAS

May 4, 2018
This is one of Excessm's weaker games, imo. No side content other than 50 challenge missions, 99.9% of H content is loss scenes (almost no temptation scenes and no H scenes outside of fights) and the combat just feels bad.

Wish he'd just make a sequel to Hagokoro that builds off the original and addresses the flaws.
Glad it's not just me. I was pretty disappointed in this one, even Mine canary turned out more interesting.

Reactions: badluckss6

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Honestly, I was thinking more along the lines of Rummy, but Mahjong is also another similar example (although mahjong is wayyy harder)
It's literally just Mahjong. I was able to translate my understanding of Mines Canary to mostly understand Riichi Mahjong (which is the main Japanese way of playing). I'm still not GOOD but I'm able to understand how to play and know why I was having problems when playing Canary since it's translation wasn't very good at actually teaching the game.

Reactions: JakeMSG

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
Glad it's not just me. I was pretty disappointed in this one, even Mine canary turned out more interesting.

<<THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME YET DON'T READ MY COMMENT>>

As unfortunate as it is, not every game can be perfect. I won't deny that I was madly hyped when I logged on to my Ci-en account from time to time, and when I finally was able to purchase the game, it was fine and all, but after a few battles, I got a little disappointed that the characters you fight against weren't utilized to their full potential. I felt that the extra-thick cheerleaders should've had a thighjob scene, but all they had were different variations of a footjob.

Big Boobs McGee was a fun fight, and it was the only one that I actually enjoyed at this point in the game. Her attacks were a little predictable, but they were meant to throw you off, so I didn't particularly mind that.

As for Star-Eyed McLightning, her fight was fun, but it felt more annoying than anything. It was one of those fights where I rushed through it and didn't even try to see any of her scenes, as I thought it involved her stomping on the male gentelia or something along those lines due to her casually aiming for the main characters dick throughout the fight. I don't know about any of you fine people, but that kind of stuff makes me cringe.

And for the best character design but weakest scenes overall, I present That Chick, who can clone herself, Honestly, her whole fight was a really fun time. The mood was set right, as this was the fight you had to go through to get to the final boss, and I expected too much out of it and got a gut punch out of it. I was deeply disappointed that she didn't have any butt job scenes. If you're going to tease that big butt in my face and decide not to do anything with it other than ram me in the face with it, you're doing something wrong. I felt that the developer spent too much time fixating on her design, but when it came to the actual scenes, he just recycled the one from the previous fight but only reversed the sex position and the handjob. There's really not much more I can say about this fight, so moving on,

Death Stare Chick, oh boy, what should I say here? Oh, I know. Why did the developer feel the need to include one fight that didn't have a single scene in it? to challenge us? to frustrate us? I don't know, but nevertheless, it feels a little weird to have an actual legitmate boxing match in the game. One that I struggled with until I discovered how broken dodging was, and it didn't exactly help that I was running at fumes at this point in the game, but figuring out how to finally defeat her lit a fire in my heart that let me proceed to the final boss.

I actually didn't enjoy the final boss fight; I expected a lot more than what was presented to us. Having the refrees show up to fight you directly felt too predictable, even though I went in completely blind on my first playthrough. And it's one of those fights where the amount of knockdowns you have affects the scenes you get hurt the most because why would you lose against the final boss just to get a different scene, especially after noticing how little damage you do to them and you have to knock them down twice in order to win. It would've made things better if the developer had made it so that different charged-up attacks played different kinds of animation if you let yourself get hit by them or just went back to what he did in his previous games and let random animations play out each time you got grabbed or whatever. Or let the actual final boss take the room after you defeat what you thought was the final boss, much like they did in Punch Out Wii with Mr. Sandman.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was busy yesterday and didn't notice a new update had been released until today!

Workupload
Ver1.10 Added pure love sex event
Thank you for the share!

Hey man, it's funny but also extremely hot for some people.
This would normally annoy me but it will be great for the new players who haven't played through the game yet.

Not to mention going through another series of beatings by hot larger women is never a bad thing. :love:

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
ahh, the usual problem with ExcessM games. it's just too fucking easy. not to mention that this one had even less content.... A bit lame. Also, the whole "Ha, you're such a loser. I'm going to ride you every day and make you cum in my pussy forever! Because you're a loser!" is still the funniest shit to me.
You are a Loser! (Wink wink)

• Haha
Reactions: badluckss6

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Canary was good, just unfinished for some reason, like first half was great and after that placeholders started to appear here and there.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Hot DAMN! I am diggin the new game music!
Also.
I think what we need more than anything else is for the game to be in English.
Who here knows how to add that auto translator folder to the game?
Can anyone explain how that works?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
What to do when the scenes are just black screens?
Ihaven't downloaded the newer versions so I can't tell if they're fixed there, what do you say?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuperPunchBoy-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes