3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

dajjal321

May 17, 2019
hey is this not machine translated yet?
oh, is excessm gonna make a legit translation for this game ?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There is an English translation patch from excessm:
Thank you for sharing this official English translation. Out of curiosity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2、Open the "SUPERPUNCHBOY" game directory and select "SUPERPUNCHBOY_Data" -> "StreamingAssets".
What was added in this update?

dragonil123

Dec 21, 2019
I thought he was supposed to return need to win 3 rounds
being honest I hoped there would be more self destruction events like a first fight not like the rest where you look at oponent or referee and that does basically nothing (losing one round or enemy fights topless) there is no additional loss event with referees
additional referee wouldnt be bad too

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New article

there will be a total of 5 new characters. 3 of them are cameos from hagokoro.
This is the game that keeps on giving. I look forward to seeing that horned girl's debut... Especially if she's a succubus.

I thought he was supposed to return need to win 3 rounds
being honest I hoped there would be more self destruction events like a first fight not like the rest where you look at oponent or referee and that does basically nothing (losing one round or enemy fights topless) there is no additional loss event with referees
additional referee wouldnt be bad too
Agreed on bringing back the 3 round format. I would actually like to see more content involving the refs we already have, like a match against them while one tags in while the other refs.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
So, is there a patch here for 1.11?

And I'm really excited about that armored girl, especially since she's got the bodyguard's spanking attack from Smash Boy... though it seems like she'll be the bodyguard in armor. Oh well. A spanking attack from an excessm game is always great, and I hope it gets translated here. Thank you for this!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes