3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
May 15, 2018
Hey, so I've been stuck on challenge 37 for a good while now, and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what I must do in order to achieve the winning conditions.
The mission is to generate 5 crits, I couldn't tell you how I did it other than going to skills and equiping all of the ones that increased the chance for critical hits

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Got done playin' the game (my how we suffer, during NNN), made the Files for it:
-- Full Save, all stages done on max difficulty, all Skills unlocked
-- Info: The recommended strat for this game (spam Dodges)

Link to the Files , under the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" category, in the [Excessm] games Section.
I'd also like to share, at some point, the Files I have for the other Excessm games, but I'll have to go through them and make sure of their quality (been a while since I made them). Also some Reviews on them at some point.... (many games tho)

Go to the Auto Translator folder, then the Config.ini file and edit Endpoint = GoogleTranslateV2 to Endpoint=PapagoTranslate

You'll also need to go to into the Translation folder (and subsequent folders) to delete the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file. This file contains your existing Google translation, so you need it gone for Papago to re-translate stuffs.
I love Chat GPT and cannot wait to see it work wonders on other games such as Fantasy World Mindia and Succubus Cage.
time to play the waiting game for proper tl I guess
Personally, I recommend using the Sugoi Toolkit endpoint for XUAT (the MTL for Unity). Link to its Github that also explains how to use it:
I generally rely more on Sugoi, it has, in my opinion, the most reliable translations (and the fastest, with the tweaked options). It's also completely offline (and free, if you get one of the free Sugoi builds), so no throttling because of server limits and whatnot.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Got done playin' the game (my how we suffer, during NNN), made the Files for it:
-- Full Save, all stages done on max difficulty, all Skills unlocked
-- Info: The recommended strat for this game (spam Dodges)

Link to the Files , under the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" category, in the [Excessm] games Section.
I'd also like to share, at some point, the Files I have for the other Excessm games, but I'll have to go through them and make sure of their quality (been a while since I made them). Also some Reviews on them at some point.... (many games tho)

Personally, I recommend using the Sugoi Toolkit endpoint for XUAT (the MTL for Unity). Link to its Github that also explains how to use it:
I generally rely more on Sugoi, it has, in my opinion, the most reliable translations (and the fastest, with the tweaked options). It's also completely offline (and free, if you get one of the free Sugoi builds), so no throttling because of server limits and whatnot.
Is this version already translated into English?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey fellow punching bags champions, I just got beaten up by Snow so many times that I noticed that if she hits you with her low-blow while her HP is less than the "U" in guard, her punch will drain all but 1 hp of your health. They blocked her punch here but this is a link to the move the move I am talking about at the current timestamp.

I got beat up more experimented more with Snow's low blow and you have to be playing on the hardest two settings for it to reduce your HP to 1 and her HP has to be at the "G" in "Guard".

Also, fun fact about getting punched in the loins by Snow: He punch doesn't actually "Deal damage", it just reduces your HP to 1. I've been hit in the speedbag 3 times with the first reducing my health to 1 and the other two hits doing no damage. Even so I bet she's permanently castrated this poor MC from ever getting Kurumi preggo.

Reactions: whitman

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
The mission is to generate 5 crits, I couldn't tell you how I did it other than going to skills and equiping all of the ones that increased the chance for critical hits
Thank you for letting me know I've completed the challenge now. I thought that all of the challenges with specific requirements would equip you with the necessary skills automatically since Excessm explicitly stated it themselves, but I suppose that it's a bugged function.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
I don't know if this was ever posted but Excessm posted a guide to translating the game on the DLsite
wow so he even has the translation and instructions for installing it on his site... Why f95 uploaders more lazy than the OG dev? Man, dude deserves the $...

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Is this version already translated into English?
feel like im missing something, everything is in Japanese
Same to me, I don't kown what's going on
Personally, I played using (just the Reipatcher .exe is enough) + the for it, worked quite decently and I was satisfied enough.

I didn't try just yet, however, unless they change, in future versions, the order of the entries in the TR files, it should still work (and given they went to the lengths of making the text strings translate-able externally, I feel like they'd avoid such a mistake).
Which is to say, you should be able to download the patch from the Dev and use it even on future versions of the game (although, of course, it will leave the newer text untranslated).

By the way, I just took a quick peek at the GPT TR patch, it still has quite a lot of Untranslated text, so you might still see use from XUAT for the game (or translate it through the File Translator of Sugoi Toolkit if you wish, though you'd need to also make sure the text format remains the same, so that the game can read it properly).

wow so he even has the translation and instructions for installing it on his site... Why f95 uploaders more lazy than the OG dev? Man, dude deserves the $...
While we can criticize some of the decision made by the Dev (chief among them being the very existence of Mine's Canary game), but I'll always respect efforts to make your game open to your audience through integrations for modding / translations (and some of the more recent games from Excessm seem to follow this trend, for having Translations be easier to make)

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Definitely feels like an improvement over the last two Unity games, will likely play enough to max everything out; if there's no 100% save yet, I could try getting one done if so. One problem, though; in the lewd scenes, the camera seems completely fucked, and I have no idea how to fix that.
SUPERPUNCHBOY_kwDPjYDmQT.png

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Definitely feels like an improvement over the last two Unity games, will likely play enough to max everything out; if there's no 100% save yet, I could try getting one done if so. One problem, though; in the lewd scenes, the camera seems completely fucked, and I have no idea how to fix that.
View attachment 3100284
+1. For me it's the height that's messed up instead of the width.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well not everyone has experience with translation tools my dude.

Personally, I played using (just the Reipatcher .exe is enough) + the for it, worked quite decently and I was satisfied enough.

I didn't try just yet, however, unless they change, in future versions, the order of the entries in the TR files, it should still work (and given they went to the lengths of making the text strings translate-able externally, I feel like they'd avoid such a mistake).
Which is to say, you should be able to download the patch from the Dev and use it even on future versions of the game (although, of course, it will leave the newer text untranslated).

By the way, I just took a quick peek at the GPT TR patch, it still has quite a lot of Untranslated text, so you might still see use from XUAT for the game (or translate it through the File Translator of Sugoi Toolkit if you wish, though you'd need to also make sure the text format remains the same, so that the game can read it properly).

While we can criticize some of the decision made by the Dev (chief among them being the very existence of Mine's Canary game), but I'll always respect efforts to make your game open to your audience through integrations for modding / translations (and some of the more recent games from Excessm seem to follow this trend, for having Translations be easier to make)
Oh okay. Admittedly I've never done any translating before so this will all be new to me.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes