• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Filling up the CHANCE meter will let you throw a super punch that will take out a massive chunk of her health bar if not outright KO her, even on the highest difficulty. Dodging an attack will fill the meter a good bit, and immediately after dodging an attack you're able to fill up the meter a little more by dodging continuously, even if she hasn't thrown out another attack for you to dodge yet. Going into a clinch by pressing the pink button near the bottom center also fills up the meter a lot, but she can counter it with a grab attack of her own so use with caution. Also keep in mind that throwing punches before your meter is full seems to deplete the meter, so try to focus on dodging until it's full and you can super punch her.
On the hardest difficulty, I seem to have an issue with dodging. Either I'm dodging too eraly, or when I don't think I dodge too early I still get hit. And once I get hit once, it feels like I can't even reset myself to be able to dodge again

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
On the hardest difficulty, I seem to have an issue with dodging. Either I'm dodging too eraly, or when I don't think I dodge too early I still get hit. And once I get hit once, it feels like I can't even reset myself to be able to dodge again
Yeah, I had a problem with dodging too early as well since the attacks almost seem too telegraphed and awkwardly delayed, especially her heavy hitting ones where she ducks down or jumps up. I assume the telegraphing and delays being like that are to emulate punch-out, but if you do take a hit I've found that using a heavy attack can help you recover faster from the attacks that leave you defenseless.
If you don't care about how you beat the fight though there's a pretty cheesy way to win...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The game uses an older Unity version and it looks like BepInEx doesn't load.
To fix it, rename the winhttp.dll to version.dll
Where can I find "Winhttp.dll"? I tried searching it but for some reason it didn't come up.

Yeah, I had a problem with dodging too early as well since the attacks almost seem too telegraphed and awkwardly delayed, especially her heavy hitting ones where she ducks down or jumps up. I assume the telegraphing and delays being like that are to emulate punch-out, but if you do take a hit I've found that using a heavy attack can help you recover faster from the attacks that leave you defenseless.
If you don't care about how you beat the fight though there's a pretty cheesy way to win...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, despite Excessm trying to portray the feeling of fighting a woman much bigger and more intimidating, this game does a good job of making you feel overpowered. I mean, not only does she go down from a few well-timed punches but she's wearing those knuckles yet damages you as if you were wearing heavy lead armor. Not only is there the way you suggested but you can also leave the mouse over guard and she will do very little damage while you can still fight without any drawback. I have to put her at x5 damage and set the "Chance" gauge to slow just to have any challenge. I am still loving this game, it just has some early release balancing issues.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Where can I find "Winhttp.dll"? I tried searching it but for some reason it didn't come up.

Yeah, despite Excessm trying to portray the feeling of fighting a woman much bigger and more intimidating, this game does a good job of making you feel overpowered. I mean, not only does she go down from a few well-timed punches but she's wearing those knuckles yet damages you as if you were wearing heavy lead armor. Not only is there the way you suggested but you can also leave the mouse over guard and she will do very little damage while you can still fight without any drawback. I have to put her at x5 damage and set the "Chance" gauge to slow just to have any challenge. I am still loving this game, it just has some early release balancing issues.
I did find guarding useful, but I wanted to prefer dodging. As for the clicking dodge comment, I think I half discovered that... I clicked and it worked once or twice but I wasn't spamming it so I was still too early sometimes. I'll take all of this into consideration, though I think I'm going to wait for the release to play the game again.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I did find guarding useful, but I wanted to prefer dodging. As for the clicking dodge comment, I think I half discovered that... I clicked and it worked once or twice but I wasn't spamming it so I was still too early sometimes. I'll take all of this into consideration, though I think I'm going to wait for the release to play the game again.
From what Excessm wrote on on his Ce-in page, this game is already 60 percent completed. The full version should not take too long to release. I just hope he fine tunes the balance as well as some of the graphics. For example the gap between 5 and 6 when the ref counts the MC out and when Massive sits on MC she appears to be missing him rather than squishing him.

On another note, does anybody know the title of the fight music or have an mp3 of it?

Reactions: RobBob17

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
From what Excessm wrote on on his Ce-in page, this game is already 60 percent completed. The full version should not take too long to release. I just hope he fine tunes the balance as well as some of the graphics. For example the gap between 5 and 6 when the ref counts the MC out and when Massive sits on MC she appears to be missing him rather than squishing him.

On another note, does anybody know the title of the fight music or have an mp3 of it?
Good to know! I kind of hoped it wouldn't take too long, but I try not to pay attention to time when it comes to h-games. Shrift 2 for example, I've had my eye on since the demo was first posted here, but I have no idea how long ago that actually was. I just know that the English translation for Chapter one is just about finished. So with this coming out and that translation finishing, I've got a nice lineup ahead of me.

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021

Agreed that I don't think we'll be waiting too much longer. The time between the demo and the release of Mines Canary seemed to be about 2-3 months as far as I could tell, so hopefully the wait for this release is the same or less. I'm really hoping that the graphics get some serious attention in this game since both the attack animations and character variety are a major part of punch-out and I'd love to see that represented!

If you're still looking for the fight music, I believe it's Lazzuli Luvs (Hidden Remix) from DOVA SYNDROME!

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Good to know! I kind of hoped it wouldn't take too long, but I try not to pay attention to time when it comes to h-games. Shrift 2 for example, I've had my eye on since the demo was first posted here, but I have no idea how long ago that actually was. I just know that the English translation for Chapter one is just about finished. So with this coming out and that translation finishing, I've got a nice lineup ahead of me.
I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to waiting for game releases. For one if you focus too hard on it it will seem like forever. For another, I got into the habit of avoiding that due to my time as a Tower of Trample fan (Not that I'm comparing Excessm of wielding a pickaxe of course). There are plenty of good h games to play in the meantime as you pointed out.

Agreed that I don't think we'll be waiting too much longer. The time between the demo and the release of Mines Canary seemed to be about 2-3 months as far as I could tell, so hopefully the wait for this release is the same or less. I'm really hoping that the graphics get some serious attention in this game since both the attack animations and character variety are a major part of punch-out and I'd love to see that represented!

If you're still looking for the fight music, I believe it's Lazzuli Luvs (Hidden Remix) from DOVA SYNDROME!
Thank you for sharing the name of the song. I am watching the music video of it rn.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, you can see the progress here

Thank you.

Here is the English translated version below along with the pics of the new girl - Snow:

Snow

image-800.jpg

This time, I will introduce the characters. wield a brutal punch This is the villainous female fighter "Snow". Unguardable Electric Fist

Snow's glove is equipped with a stun gun. Even a light touch to this glove will cause severe damage... Even if you guard with her arm, you'll still receive brutal electrical damage when your fist touches it.
image-800-1.jpg

In other words, all of Snow's glove attacks cannot be blocked, and Sway must be avoided.
image-800-2.jpg

Snow hits the glove with a silly move like throwing a kiss. The main character will be greatly affected by this.
image-800-3.jpg image-800-4.jpg

Gedo fighting style

Sneaky girl Snow, who puts a stun gun in her glove, has other tricks Use it to torment the main character.
image-800-5.jpg image-800-6.jpg

Follow-up attacks on downed opponents are commonplace

image-800-7.jpg

image-800-8.jpg
poisonous fog

image-800-9.jpg
Poison mist even when you fall

image-800-10.jpg
more provocation. If you attack carelessly...

image-800-11.jpg
It bounces off your boobs.

image-800-12.jpg image-800-13.jpg image-800-14.jpg
And the big move, the lightning driver, which is drawn out immediately. A tremendous amount of damage like lightning strikes.

image-800-15.jpg
That's all for the introduction of the evil fighter "Snow"! Free follow registration below Here are some more images and an introduction to Snow Development Records Below is for free followers

・ Partial introduction to etch techniques ・Introduction of some graphics ・Snow development record

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Really hope this game is good enough to encourage someone to make a legitimate translation.
The MTL in Hagokoro is so awful I only played it for the art and the MTL in Mine's Canary was even worse (to the point where I only got about two clicks into the tutorial before I had to quit).

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Really hope this game is good enough to encourage someone to make a legitimate translation.
The MTL in Hagokoro is so awful I only played it for the art and the MTL in Mine's Canary was even worse (to the point where I only got about two clicks into the tutorial before I had to quit).
Yeah... I tried playing Mines Canary, but I honestly... had no idea what I was doing. Overall, that game felt like a miss to me. The demo for this is already good though, so I'm looking forward to the finished product.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes