3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hope =Together= ( the guy that translated yume-same ) do this one too.

I freaking hate MTL.
I hope so too. I haven't played those other games mentioned but I can tell they are good games that beg for a good human translation - Just like this gem.

Reactions: simsalabim

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
guys please help whenever i try to play excessm games i am getting this black screen all the damn time it occured in the previous card game as well and now is happening again my screen goes black and i can hear the music fine but nothing else . i am able to play other games on unity as well without any problem but not excessm games also i tried setting my settings to japanese local but still nothing works please help
1684787738648.png

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
guys please help whenever i try to play excessm games i am getting this black screen all the damn time it occured in the previous card game as well and now is happening again my screen goes black and i can hear the music fine but nothing else . i am able to play other games on unity as well without any problem but not excessm games also i tried setting my settings to japanese local but still nothing works please help
View attachment 2642198
I would love to help but this is very tricky to just outright call out the issue. Troubleshooting is the only thing that can help here, which you're in the best position to take care of yourself, assuming nobody comes around that has had the same issue before.

Japanese locale should not be necessary for this game. I didn't have to use applocale or anything. Unity, I believe, is pretty universally compatible on that front.

First, what are your specs? Try updating your drivers, and downloading DirectX and Visual C++ redistributables and such. If you're on an AMD GPU then fiddling with its control panel could help. I've heard of Unity games and black screens with AMD GPU's sometimes.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Translation for the new pair of opponents:

Super Punch Boy Character Introduction "Dill & Ruti"
image-800.jpg

This is an introductory article on the latest work "Super Punch Boy" in 2013. This work is a game with a boxing motif, There are a few characters that deviate from that. This time such a character Introducing "Dill & Ruti".

Dill & Rooty
image-800-1.jpg
A pair of fighters. He wears glove-like shoes on his feet, The main character suffers with attacks that take advantage of being a combination.

image-800-2.jpg
Characteristic is continuous attack with kicks.

image-800-4.jpg
Even if you do damage, the other will aim for a chance

image-800-6.jpg
They will fight back. It's an opponent who can't let his guard down even for a moment

image-800-7.jpg
Etch attack is footjob. crushing type

image-800-8.jpg There is also a type of footjob

image-800-9.jpg That concludes our introduction to the rival characters, Dill & Ruti. Below is a little more feature limited to free followers

dragonil123

Dec 21, 2019
can someone send translation file with entire text in game cause for some reason rei patcher in my case in this game sometimes need a long time to translate, some lines can only be translated when scrolled or when I run game next time and still I can't get them all

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Another Excessm game with machine translation. This is pain.

It's such a shame too, 'cause Excessm makes some pretty decent games.
I don't know why no one cares to do proper translations for his games nowadays. It's not like they're super wordy or narratively complex.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I don't know why no one cares to do proper translations for his games nowadays. It's not like they're super wordy or narratively complex.
Depending on the engine, its either a pain in the ass, or an extreme pain in the ass. In my experience with RPGMaker games, translating an hour of content generally takes about 5-8 hours of work, depending on how wordy the game is. That's a lot of monotonous, boring work to do for free.

Excessm uses Wolf RPG among other engines, which are harder to translate unless you know your way around the coding side of things (I don't), which adds to the amount of work translators need to do.

That being said, it isn't terribly difficult to learn how to do. If no one is translating a game you like, why not try your hand at translating it yourself? Deepl + Translator ++ makes it doable, even if you don't know the source language.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes