2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
I would like a standard rpg with same art but starring anyone of the girl here and she goes in her own adventures, fighting and H.

Moonknight6797659

May 30, 2022
guys, is there any way you can help me? I'm having a problem accessing the winrar file, it appears to be corrupt, I've tried to recover it, but I couldn't.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
I don't understand why anyone would not want their beloved characters to look how they would naked in the actual anime. Adding disgustingly massive tits and asses to them is... well, disgusting.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't understand why anyone would not want their beloved characters to look how they would naked in the actual anime. Adding disgustingly massive tits and asses to them is... well, disgusting.
which is why they are adding sexy tits and asses instead of disgusting ones

The sunshine

Dec 7, 2022
I still hope that a new game in this series comes out, I would love for them to put kale or kefla in the next one, who knows, maybe even vados as a secret character, it would be very interesting...

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
Are the heroines from the first game playable or not? Why were they added? And were there scenes after completing the game in the first part or was it just the end of the game like it was for me?

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes