2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
A little guide by me.

Tips:
  • Always buy “Combo Style EX” it’s a literal upgrade to melee combat
  • Don’t use Item Button, its slow and punishable, its better to just use potions in the menu.
  • Stage 9 it’s the best for farming coins, Nappa’s location can be farmed quickly with Energy Ball
  • Don’t be afraid of using the potions, most enemies will drop one.
  • Spend the coins only on the permanent potions or 5000 coins characters.
  • If the lag doesn’t let you play, just spam Charged EX Attack.
Personally, I got through the game with:
- basic melee attacks for Saibamen. When they are in range, they will always come up to you and fire an energy shot, so you block, then you can walk up and chain melee attacks to stun lock them to death (sometimes you melee, walk forward, melee, walk forward, etc.). The only thing you have to watch out for is where you're knocking them back.
- Typically I find it's best to level up Energy Atk because you automatically gain HP & Atk on level up but you don't gain Energy Atk. The basic Energy Atk is really good for boss fights, because it only costs 2 Energy per shot, does decent damage, the hit box is big and you get full screen range. So it's very safe.
- I found that the 1st Saibamen level (node 3 I think) was very good for coins because it's very safe & there are areas where you don't need to fight too much to collect coins. You can respawn coins when you backtrack, so you just walk into a zone, collect coins, walk out, walk back in, collect coins, etc.

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Ugly Bastard Edition?

Where's the ugly bastard?
Wait, don't tell me you're saying Master Roshi is the ugly bastard?
WHAT KIND OF HERESY IS THIS?
THIS IS SACRILEGE!
BLASPHEMY!

I DEMAND the title to be changed to "The Legend Edition"

Apart from that? Nice game! Absolutely love the animations!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
very nice idea indeed but i have a few questions:

1. is there a scene folder or can someone provide us with a sex scene folder?
2. is there god mode cause the fights are quite hard, and too tedious and exhaustingly long for my taste...
3. why does videl look so silly should look like 18 expression wise and 18 should have longer hair

please i want to see the sex but i don't like this tedious and way too long fighting stuff... help appreciated

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
the sound effects in the scenes are comically bad and kill the boner. what an awful waste of time it was to even download this lmao

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Absolute shame to hear about the gameplay, the art and animations look absolutely incredible.

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Just to add on to the huge pile of complaints, what's with the artist's hyper obsession with unrealistically large tits? Accuracy to each character would be way better, or an option to toggle giga-tits on/off.
Totally agree the girl have large boobs as it is, this is fucking nuts. But whatever if that's what the artist wants

Niko_Sempai

Mar 27, 2020
View attachment 1968649

Overview:
(Place Holder)

A battle to become an ultimate slut.
Ugly Bastard Edition​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-06
Release Date: 2022-08-06
Developer: Riffsandskulls - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Hace falta una versión para android

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes