2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
NOP just click direct Download LINK then unzip and can run without pay just downloaded nothing pay
Dude, is this a tool you have to pay for? Not cool.
no this tool and 98% free the remaining 2% is if you wanted to translate an example game from Japanese to English and all the dialogue files are over 50 MB the free version will not be able to do it but very few games are available there is a problem so do not hesitate ;)

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Has anyone been able to beat Android 18? How are you supposed to beat her?

Edit: OK, it's possible to beat her. You just spam Energy Atk and hope you don't get cheesed by her Ulti spam

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Ah rock breaking to find food! Takes me back to the old school Castlevania days. Roasted Wall Chicken anyone? lol

Also, surprised the banner shows all the girls having close to the same breasts size. That's a nice change of pace. And I wouldn't really put Roshi in the ugly bastard category. He's just a pervy grandpa.

Reactions: hentai1988master

dasvfdfs

Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone discovered how to recruit A21, Marrow and the last secret character that i think is Launch

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Can anyone discovered how to recruit A21, Marrow and the last secret character that i think is Launch
Looking at the folder where the files for the movies are. There doesn't appear to be any hidden characters. I tried all kinds of stupid stuff beforehand, to make it work. Like counting the colours of the blobs in their areas if there were any and then using the flower beds in the stage with the red headed green alien. All kinds of different configurations but to no avail. I also tried using different ults near them and having different items while talking to them. Seeing if that would provoke a reaction, of which there were none. I gave up and tried to find information in the folders and saw to my disappointment, that there were no other characters.

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes