2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
The sound effects remind me of Mischief Makers. So that so far has interested me since it means people remember that N64 hidden gem.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
man, i wish there was more dbz stuff that isnt roshi, thank god for divine adventure and those games by shutulu or whatever their name is. The world needs more dbz harem that isnt roshi/oolong. an OC saiyan. or broly/vegeta/future trunks/goku hell even krillin tien or yamcha would be way better.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
How do you
you can move with the stuck picture until the next boss and wait until it does its ulty it will disappear :)
Yeah, I'm just dealing with it on this level. I'm taking so much damage since a 3rd of my screen is blocked. It's definitely a bug that the dev should fix.

Edit: I just opted to refight Videl. It's such an annoying bug for the Saibamen level because they're so fast.

Btw, does anyone know how you're supposed to use Ultimate?

Last edited:

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
I believe since it's a RPGM game the formula for CE is value*2 + 1

but it's easier to do it with this

edit your save game, give urself cash and but potions to increase attack
great game btw, in terms of looks and theme, gameplay is kinda clunky and annoying tho
Thank you. The "Tool" that posted the one before you may be one that is not free. Looks like a pay one, not sure, not going to spend time confirming. If something looks fishy, it usually is.

Ponypony

Mar 31, 2019
Thank you. The "Tool" that posted the one before you may be one that is not free. Looks like a pay one, not sure, not going to spend time confirming. If something looks fishy, it usually is.
NOP just click direct Download LINK then unzip and can run without pay just downloaded nothing pay

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Where can I get ZANJ to open the door?
She is not available from shop girl in stage 3.
Also I have acquired Ersa. What to do with her?

jeze3

Oct 27, 2018
the gameplay is very tedious. basically you repeat the same thing for each character. i would suggest you open the game folder go to "www" then "movies". there you have all the sex scenes. some scenes are a little buggy with sound but otherwise it will save your time.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
Where can I get ZANJ to open the door?
She is not available from shop girl in stage 3.
Also I have acquired Ersa. What to do with her?
you dont need to open the door just go in the other direction.
you can play as ersa but first you need to finish the tournament

Reactions: rainwake
2.40 star(s) 12 Votes