2.40 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 2, 2017
How do you

Yeah, I'm just dealing with it on this level. I'm taking so much damage since a 3rd of my screen is blocked. It's definitely a bug that the dev should fix.

Edit: I just opted to refight Videl. It's such an annoying bug for the Saibamen level because they're so fast.

Btw, does anyone know how you're supposed to use Ultimate?
You'll get them by leveling up, or buying them from the store.

...you'll still pay the energy cost for them though

Reactions: rainwake

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
You'll get them by leveling up, or buying them from the store.

...you'll still pay the energy cost for them though
You mean that it's an equippable item? There isn't really an Ultimate slot though, so I'm guessing it would replace Energy Blast. If that's the case, it's very inconvenient.

Comrade Papadov

Sep 29, 2021
man, i wish there was more dbz stuff that isnt roshi, thank god for divine adventure and those games by shutulu or whatever their name is. The world needs more dbz harem that isnt roshi/oolong. an OC saiyan. or broly/vegeta/future trunks/goku hell even krillin tien or yamcha would be way better.
Sadly Divine Adventure doesn't have any Towa scenes like this game does, like imagine having the hottest Dragon Ball girl and not even giving her any scenes or a render.

Reactions: Wwejon69 and MZ214

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone else having the game crash constantly. Within a min of moving around?

*Edit.
Well if anyone else runs into the issue. I checked "disable fullscreen optimizations" under properties. That seems to have fixed it for me.

Last edited:

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
what's up with 18's hair why it look different i prefer the older hair style but eh guess some people like it any ways where is it from haven't seen 18 look like that before is it a Conon look?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This game is even more frustrating than the first one. Instead of addressing the issues the first game has, this game kept those issues and make it even worse than the prequel.

To quote a known AVGN: "What were they thinking?!"

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
She was in the previous game, but honestly it would have been nice for her to have gotten into this one over 18, Chi Chi, Bulma or Videl
Sadly, majority of the names you have mentioned are quite popular getting lewded (I ain't sure about Videl but I see a lot of her) compared to Launch. Launch could probably change others tho.... like.... hm.... somebody else. Maybe Videl's classmate.

Comrade Papadov

Sep 29, 2021
Sadly, majority of the names you have mentioned are quite popular getting lewded (I ain't sure about Videl but I see a lot of her) compared to Launch. Launch could probably change others tho.... like.... hm.... somebody else. Maybe Videl's classmate.
Videl's classmate hardly get's lewded so her getting replaced would be sad, and thinking about more about this it's kind of unfair that 18, Chi Chi, Bulma and Videl got to reappear over characters who didn't even make it into the first game. like where is Princess Oto, Future Mai, Fasha, Hop or if you want to go with a character from the original series how about Ranfan?

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone else having the game crash constantly. Within a min of moving around?

*Edit.
Well if anyone else runs into the issue. I checked "disable fullscreen optimizations" under properties. That seems to have fixed it for me.
Where is that option?

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
Looking at the folder where the files for the movies are. There doesn't appear to be any hidden characters. I tried all kinds of stupid stuff beforehand, to make it work. Like counting the colours of the blobs in their areas if there were any and then using the flower beds in the stage with the red headed green alien. All kinds of different configurations but to no avail. I also tried using different ults near them and having different items while talking to them. Seeing if that would provoke a reaction, of which there were none. I gave up and tried to find information in the folders and saw to my disappointment, that there were no other characters.
Wait. Are you saying that the 3 "hidden" characters that they talk about don't actually exist?
lol really? What a troll game.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Wait. Are you saying that the 3 "hidden" characters that they talk about don't actually exist?
the hidden characters are not: C21 and maron? on the other hand if there is a third one I have not found it

MZ214

May 5, 2019
A little guide by me.

Tips:
  • Always buy “Combo Style EX” it’s a literal upgrade to melee combat
  • Don’t use Item Button, its slow and punishable, its better to just use potions in the menu.
  • Stage 9 it’s the best for farming coins, Nappa’s location can be farmed quickly with Energy Ball
  • Don’t be afraid of using the potions, most enemies will drop one.
  • Spend the coins only on the permanent potions or 5000 coins characters.
  • If the lag doesn’t let you play, just spam Charged EX Attack.
Stage Secrets:
  • Stage 1: No Secrets
  • Stage 2: No Secrets.
  • Stage 3: Erasa, Triple Shot (Skill), Caulifla (Needs Zangya)
  • Stage 4: Nope, No Secrets.
  • Stage 5: Suicidal Explosion (Skill)
  • Stage 6: Dark String (Skill, You can’t buy these so get them)
  • Stage 7: Somehow, No Secrets.
  • Stage 8: Yeah, No Secrets.
  • Stage 9: 8 Energy Balls (Nappa Drop), Energy Bomb (Skill), Zangya (Needs Erasa)
Fun Facts:
  • Green Saibaman gives 50 coins, Yellow Saibaman gives 30 coins, Blue Saibaman gives 100 coins and Nappa gives 320 coins.
  • You can restart a tournament without finishing it even if Vados says that you can’t.
  • The H scenes are in the ending.

duelistpyro

May 29, 2017
The hidden characters are erasa caulifla and zangya does doors u see are the hidden characters door charcter erasa only one who need rescue she opens last door on the before u fight towa which zangyu is in zangyu opens the door that caulifla is in hope that helps also dont no purpose of marron coco or that android that keep askin do u want us to help cause they not the hidden zero purpose mb to tease idk

Reactions: Gerogebob
2.40 star(s) 12 Votes