moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Err... After finishing the third patrol, the hint on Chrys' tab clearly says what you have to do to find that event with her

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's a sex scene.
maybe you are missing some of Chrys' story content to be able to unlock it ?
uhm it wasn't the one mc and her are getting warm and can't sleep and MC suggest her to play a game on the pc? i didn't recall any sex though

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Err... After finishing the third patrol, the hint on Chrys' tab clearly says what you have to do to find that event with her
itr dosnì'' say anything more..it says no more content....can you tell what was?..wait, i replayed and this main event is the little chat on the couch?? really...wow what a Mian event....these updates are being scarce every time

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
itr dosnì'' say anything more..it says no more content....can you tell what was?..wait, i replayed and this main event is the little chat on the couch?? really...wow what a Mian event....these updates are being scarce every time
As far as i know, events are categorized into 3 groups: main, sandbox and patrol.
This time the main story was delegated to the patrol events and the one main event happened to be a bit of character moment. Most updates seem to have 5-8 events and with 6 this patch was on the smaller side, but it doesn't seem like a declining trend.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
So I've seen 3 variations of dialog for Chrys cuddling. The hold me close version, the Chrys future version and the implied handjob in the dark version. None is an actual sex scene. Is there an actual visual scene or am i wasting my time?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So I've seen 3 variations of dialog for Chrys cuddling. The hold me close version, the Chrys future version and the implied handjob in the dark version. None is an actual sex scene. Is there an actual visual scene or am i wasting my time?
At some point, there's a 3-event cycle with her and your laptop that ends with a sex scene.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
uhm it wasn't the one mc and her are getting warm and can't sleep and MC suggest her to play a game on the pc? i didn't recall any sex though
that one should be the first of the series that lead to the new scene for this update.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes