moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Err... After finishing the third patrol, the hint on Chrys' tab clearly says what you have to do to find that event with her

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's a sex scene.
maybe you are missing some of Chrys' story content to be able to unlock it ?
uhm it wasn't the one mc and her are getting warm and can't sleep and MC suggest her to play a game on the pc? i didn't recall any sex though

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Err... After finishing the third patrol, the hint on Chrys' tab clearly says what you have to do to find that event with her
itr dosnì'' say anything more..it says no more content....can you tell what was?..wait, i replayed and this main event is the little chat on the couch?? really...wow what a Mian event....these updates are being scarce every time

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
itr dosnì'' say anything more..it says no more content....can you tell what was?..wait, i replayed and this main event is the little chat on the couch?? really...wow what a Mian event....these updates are being scarce every time
As far as i know, events are categorized into 3 groups: main, sandbox and patrol.
This time the main story was delegated to the patrol events and the one main event happened to be a bit of character moment. Most updates seem to have 5-8 events and with 6 this patch was on the smaller side, but it doesn't seem like a declining trend.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
So I've seen 3 variations of dialog for Chrys cuddling. The hold me close version, the Chrys future version and the implied handjob in the dark version. None is an actual sex scene. Is there an actual visual scene or am i wasting my time?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So I've seen 3 variations of dialog for Chrys cuddling. The hold me close version, the Chrys future version and the implied handjob in the dark version. None is an actual sex scene. Is there an actual visual scene or am i wasting my time?
At some point, there's a 3-event cycle with her and your laptop that ends with a sex scene.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
uhm it wasn't the one mc and her are getting warm and can't sleep and MC suggest her to play a game on the pc? i didn't recall any sex though
that one should be the first of the series that lead to the new scene for this update.

DarkFire17

Dec 16, 2023
I liked the theories about who could have kidnapped the Unbreakable Queen, but I have one:

Ask yourselves this: what if the real villain is none other than the MC himself but from another timeline or the future?

I imagine that in another timeline, the MC was like the one we know; a young man curious to discover his powers, fighting villains, etc. But for some reason, something happened in that timeline (I imagine with the Heroes Association or with the Unbreakable Queen), leading the protagonist to not only be despised, but also to be eliminated. The MC, feeling betrayed, decides to become a villain; Discovering how his powers work and that he had acquired some others (through different villains he fought), he decides to train and master them. For some reason, the protagonist finds a way to travel either to the past or to another timeline, reaching the events before the game. Once in this timeline, the MC realizes that they are not the villains of their time, but rather different villains. What if the same protagonist is the one who is managing Metal Maze (I don't remember his name, I think it was him), Lovestruck, the girl that Lovestruck mentions and other villains that we will see in the future?

Yes, I know, it's a cliche or something already seen. But nowadays, timelines or time travel are in fashion. In addition, it is also frequently mentioned to see a bad version of a protagonist.

• Haha
Reactions: Darklord1234
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes