Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I'll be honest I've thought it since she first appeared, just haven't really said it because I know some people would say I just want to fuck the cat (Not wrong if she turns into a cat girl, but still)
If that happens, just summon the power of old memes and quote: "A cat is fine too" and you will be fine. Nobody can argue with the ancient texts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll be honest I've thought it since she first appeared, just haven't really said it because I know some people would say I just want to fuck the cat (Not wrong if she turns into a cat girl, but still)
doubt there's werecats, just normal shapeshifters.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'm kinda stuck here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing happened at the garage for several weeks and the lesson is always the short one with nothing new... what am i missing?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm kinda stuck here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing happened at the garage for several weeks and the lesson is always the short one with nothing new... what am i missing?
Whenever you have a mod installed, that's always the first suspect. So try uninstalling the mod and then visiting the garage (or maybe pet the cat)

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
How solve No valid save location? Since last upgrade was working as usual but now I can't find my old saves and if try a new game I can't save and no trakback

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->