yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuperheroesSuck-1.826
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Man, this game sure has flopped. The release has almost zero posts to the thread besides the typical :ROFLMAO:

That said, it started out strong with the story but eventually became just stupid filler content that you have to sandbox your way through. It's too bad because it had so much potential.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Man, this game sure has flopped. The release has almost zero posts to the thread besides the typical :ROFLMAO:

That said, it started out strong with the story but eventually became just stupid filler content that you have to sandbox your way through. It's too bad because it had so much potential.
Yea well at the point the Dev decided 'oh let's take years in real life to finally move the main story' it basically killed the game. Seriously, I don't know what stupid thought they had to stall the development with filler for YEARS, but it was thoroughly stupid.

Jun 4, 2022
Yea well at the point the Dev decided 'oh let's take years in real life to finally move the main story' it basically killed the game. Seriously, I don't know what stupid thought they had to stall the development with filler for YEARS, but it was thoroughly stupid.
As someone that's been following the progress since very early on in the games creation, I'll redirect you to the dev's own reasoning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
There's also the fact that the dev has the whole story planned out and, for it to make sense, all characters must grow thanks to these mini-events that, strictly speaking, doesn't advance the main story that much. In the end, this is more a characters-focused game than a story-based game. So character arcs are important, and they come at the price of slow and somewhat clunky and unbelievable main story progression.

Anyway, it's still commendable that he keeps delivering updates every six weeks like a clockwork.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
As someone that's been following the progress since very early on in the games creation, I'll redirect you to the dev's own reasoning:
Errr... I think you have quoted the wrong person because you'll note I said nothing about Sandbox and everything about how horridly slow the main story development as been.

There's also the fact that the dev has the whole story planned out and, for it to make sense, all characters must grow thanks to these mini-events that, strictly speaking, doesn't advance the main story that much. In the end, this is more a characters-focused game than a story-based game. So character arcs are important, and they come at the price of slow and somewhat clunky and unbelievable main story progression.

Anyway, it's still commendable that he keeps delivering updates every six weeks like a clockwork.
Look, I am all in for the Dev to have some character growth and all... BUT IT HAS BEEN YEARS since the last bit of significant main story progress. Missus Powell has been kidnapped years ago for us players, its a Hell of a long time without resolving the main storyline, you know how it should have been done?

Do the main storyline at least until the next major story thread is concluded and fluff the character growth afterward, making it all in a way where you are not effectively locked out of the main story developing for WAY too long, its the one benefit of going for the Sandbox system, you don't need to go for developing your story linearly as much as a normal VN, which the Dev has ignored and instead decided to make everything linearly, which at this point he might as well have made it a normal VN if that was going to be the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: CSNRC

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Errr... I think you have quoted the wrong person because you'll note I said nothing about Sandbox and everything about how horridly slow the main story development as been.

Look, I am all in for the Dev to have some character growth and all... BUT IT HAS BEEN YEARS since the last bit of significant main story progress. Missus Powell has been kidnapped years ago for us players, its a Hell of a long time without resolving the main storyline, you know how it should have been done?

Do the main storyline at least until the next major story thread is concluded and fluff the character growth afterward, making it all in a way where you are not effectively locked out of the main story developing for WAY too long, its the one benefit of going for the Sandbox system, you don't need to go for developing your story linearly as much as a normal VN, which the Dev as ignored and instead decided to make everything linearly, which at this point he might as well have made it a normal VN if that was going to be the case.
I don't think you understood what I said or how the game was planned since its inception. Dev can't progress the main story as fast as you'd wish (or think it could be done) because his planned story needs some characters to reach a certain personal development to make their actions in the main story believable (always according to the dev's original idea). You can think what you want and even consider it a mistake, but maybe this game has never been what you thought it was.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
With how often the game updates I just look at the change log and see if 'sandbox' or 'repeatable' is mentioned more than story events. If they are then I'll ignore the update until the next one.

It does become a bit of a problem though with story flow when you actively show the passage of time. Teacher disappears on day 40 for example, but there's so much sandbox fluff it's not until day 350+ or who knows whenever it'll be until we find her. As important of a thing that is for the characters to get done seemingly they sure do take a hell of a long time to find someone captured (supposedly).

"Sorry it took almost 2 years (in game) hope you weren't being tortured. my bad!"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man just stumbled in here, game looks to have a lot of content looking at the change log and I peeked at a few pics of LIs in the thread Chrys alone is gonna force me to download this...hope the rest is as good.
only if you like crazy humor and silly plot and sandbox (small since house isn't that big).

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Does "superheroes" in the title refer to just people with superpowers who wear regular street clothes, or are there superpowered women wearing colorful costumes?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Does "superheroes" in the title refer to just people with superpowers who wear regular street clothes, or are there superpowered women wearing colorful costumes?
costumed superheroes. girls and the MC, basically.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada

*** POST UPDATED 2024-APR-09 ***

Traducción al español - v1.826public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.826public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

Reactions: medgecko
Jun 4, 2022
Bah, I'm still getting mixed up with quotes and replies, my bad. I was trying to respond to your response to someone at the same time and have both shown. Nonetheless, I can do that now with my own words.

Your line of thinking is in regards to the glacial pace of the main story, while the other person brought up the sandbox element. However, the progression of story and characters isn't connected to one another. When Missus Powell was abducted, there had been very little in character growth and power understanding. Since then, there has been some threads to Lovestruck, MC's power, growth between the MC and the girls (and their understanding of their powers), updates with Artimisia and the academy itself. We've all just been waiting for the characters to level up for the story to continue. It's not ideal, but it's what's been the case for quite awhile now

Reactions: moskyx

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
So hear me out. I'm super suspicious of the cat. She showed up randomly right after a fight with a 'villain' and has seemingly been a perfect pet. I'm almost convinced that she's actually a person transformed into a cat. To what end? I don't know but every time the cat shows up I have to narrow my eyes cos I feel like it's up to something

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So hear me out. I'm super suspicious of the cat. She showed up randomly right after a fight with a 'villain' and has seemingly been a perfect pet. I'm almost convinced that she's actually a person transformed into a cat. To what end? I don't know but every time the cat shows up I have to narrow my eyes cos I feel like it's up to something
Welcome to the club! We've been expecting you. :)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes