damias

Sep 13, 2020
......just tought of something but ...holding your breath for hours...could they not be seen as something like a sidekick or relief hero... like helping fire station since they wont faint from smoke, in dangerous air poisoning zones be able to assist police and so on? 1708263882330.png

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
......just tought of something but ...holding your breath for hours...could they not be seen as something like a sidekick or relief hero... like helping fire station since they wont faint from smoke, in dangerous air poisoning zones be able to assist police and so on? View attachment 3365604
Probably true, but i guess those heroes would still need gear very similar to what regular humans use anyway to deal with heat, low visibility, debris and so on. But if they are already using the usual gear and you put someone like Harper or Riley in the same situation, they could lift heavier things and use unique escape routes (like in and out through the roof) and higher speed than regular humans.
Seeing in the dark would be incredible for rescue operations tho.

Similarly, holding one's breath for hours could be extremely nice for jobs that require precision and/or patience. For anything from surgeon to sniper or wildlife photographer.

Reactions: damias

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Probably true, but i guess those heroes would still need gear very similar to what regular humans use anyway to deal with heat, low visibility, debris and so on. But if they are already using the usual gear and you put someone like Harper or Riley in the same situation, they could lift heavier things and use unique escape routes (like in and out through the roof) and higher speed than regular humans.
Seeing in the dark would be incredible for rescue operations tho.

Similarly, holding one's breath for hours could be extremely nice for jobs that require precision and/or patience. For anything from surgeon to sniper or wildlife photographer.
agreed...so calling it parlor trick is kinda...her husband power...ya... that is a parlor trick but those example...welll it might be thir society

Reactions: Jinsoyun

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The Heroes Association wants people with strong powers who can fight against villains with strong powers too. Being able to hold your breath for hours is useful for the Coast Guard, but not so much when fighting a villain. During the story it's hinted that Missus Powell doesn't exactly agree with this view, but that's how things currently are in the game's world

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
......just tought of something but ...holding your breath for hours...could they not be seen as something like a sidekick or relief hero... like helping fire station since they wont faint from smoke, in dangerous air poisoning zones be able to assist police and so on?
that was brought up on latest update.

The Heroes Association wants people with strong powers who can fight against villains with strong powers too. Being able to hold your breath for hours is useful for the Coast Guard, but not so much when fighting a villain. During the story it's hinted that Missus Powell doesn't exactly agree with this view, but that's how things currently are in the game's world
well no unless villain lives underwater.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
......just tought of something but ...holding your breath for hours...could they not be seen as something like a sidekick or relief hero... like helping fire station since they wont faint from smoke, in dangerous air poisoning zones be able to assist police and so on? View attachment 3365604
A lot of Parlor powers, frankly, are probably more useful in everyday life than the ones that the Hero association deems worthy of a costume. If you develop other work skills that accentuate the power you are given you can probably excel at your profession. Ms Powell's husband could probably be the king of the baristas :LOL:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
A lot of Parlor powers, frankly, are probably more useful in everyday life than the ones that the Hero association deems worthy of a costume. If you develop other work skills that accentuate the power you are given you can probably excel at your profession. Ms Powell's husband could probably be the king of the baristas :LOL:
+1 to that. And it is true the other way around as well. A lot of the super powers featured in this game are horrible for everyday life. The Queen really could have snapped Lovestruck's head off her neck as easily as we flick a speck of dust away, which is an awesome threat, but a really bad daily life if you ask me. Similarly Chrys seemed so spent a not insignificant amount of her time being stuck into walls or furniture while Valentina turns invisible if she panics and so makes it difficult to solve the situation or face her own fears.

Not to mention Chrys' mom who could apparently torture people at will, but doesn't have a non-disturbing application for her ability.

Reactions: harem.king

damias

Sep 13, 2020
+1 to that. And it is true the other way around as well. A lot of the super powers featured in this game are horrible for everyday life. The Queen really could have snapped Lovestruck's head off her neck as easily as we flick a speck of dust away, which is an awesome threat, but a really bad daily life if you ask me. Similarly Chrys seemed so spent a not insignificant amount of her time being stuck into walls or furniture while Valentina turns invisible if she panics and so makes it difficult to solve the situation or face her own fears.

Not to mention Chrys' mom who could apparently torture people at will, but doesn't have a non-disturbing application for her ability.
i mean her power can combust cell...so shes a giant microwave...she can make the best food ever without a stove even

damias

Sep 13, 2020
aaand after replaying the full game i remember fully why chris is the best with how many time she made me choke of both laughter and surprise while being clumsy but also smart 1708381214583.png

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
aaand after replaying the full game i remember fully why chris is the best with how many time she made me choke of both laughter and surprise while being clumsy but also smart
She puts incredible amount of creativity and thought into coming up with the stupidest ideas and it's just awesome. Truly a worthy rival for MC in this aspect.

Still, her magnum opus so far is the solution to the problem of beating an FGC veteran for a noob MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea all her ideas are crazy but still somehow those work (even power copying somewhat).

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Is it intentionally that Android version missing all graphic files? From the very start u gettin errors of missing splash and so files. Doesn't matter which download u use.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is it intentionally that Android version missing all graphic files? From the very start u gettin errors of missing splash and so files. Doesn't matter which download u use.
It was a bug. It seems no one has updated the android versions though. You can get it for free in the dev's Patreon but I'd wait until next Monday when the new update will be released.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.801-public

*** POST UPDATED 2024-FEB-26 ***

Traducción al español - v1.801public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.801public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Superheroes Suck [v1.801 Public] [Solace]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So, is it worth comin back to this game after not playin since .45 and me only likin one girl in this?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Looks like I'll have to keep waiting. Last 3 updates have been LI main events, not the actual storyline according to the update log. Need to see those progression wheels find traction and stop spinning.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuperheroesSuck-1.801
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes