moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Looks like I'll have to keep waiting. Last 3 updates have been LI main events, not the actual storyline according to the update log. Need to see those progression wheels find traction and stop spinning.
Update log is a bit of a mess, honestly. In this update, at least one of Valentina's events (maybe even two) could be easily considered main story bits, as well as Artemisia's.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Superheroes Suck v1.801public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it will be real test to mc's powers to penetrate artemisia.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Man, I wish the ingame quest log would actually work. Every update I just get frustrated by the stupid sandbox shit and have no idea whata content I'm still missing.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Man, I wish the ingame quest log would actually work. Every update I just get frustrated by the stupid sandbox shit and have no idea whata content I'm still missing.
The quest log works (mostly) when it's a girl's main quest line, but yeah, the sandbox shit doesn't show up. I've found the best approach is actually to have the game's OP here on the forum up with the changelog displayed so I can just progress down the list that way.

Hey so any new content for miss Powell
No, still MIA. Probably getting a train run on her by a bunch of villains, but it's all off-screen. :LOL:

Reactions: HanBoston

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
A bit more on topic:

"Harper: It is a good story... it just has a lot of sex in it."

Solace is going very meta here. He thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.

But honestly, this new update was quite gripping. Something big is being prepared again, ripe for theories, and the revelation about Valentina makes me want to read back to some scenes to find hidden set ups that i missed.

Great work, Solace!

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
I'm pretty certain I haven't seen any of the Harper Hiking scenes past the first one, yet I've completed all the other content in the game, IIRC. Hope this doesn't lock me off of seeing future main story content with her or eventually Miss Powell.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I'm pretty certain I haven't seen any of the Harper Hiking scenes past the first one, yet I've completed all the other content in the game, IIRC. Hope this doesn't lock me off of seeing future main story content with her or eventually Miss Powell.
The events when she goes to hiking to read a book outdoors or just the picnic scenes in general? If it is the first one, then go to the library saturday morning and you'll get an event were you pick a book for yourself. Then you can go hiking with her on sunday already.

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
The events when she goes to hiking to read a book outdoors or just the picnic scenes in general? If it is the first one, then go to the library saturday morning and you'll get an event were you pick a book for yourself. Then you can go hiking with her on sunday already.
I'm not certain. I remember going on, I think, a picnic scene with her. But I haven't seen any of the scenes at the academy entrance with her in a while over the course of a few updates. I went to the library on Saturday morning and there is no scene, and I go to the Entrance on Sunday mornings and there are no scenes either. Wish there was some kind of thing to keep track of these scenes...

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes