Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Superheroes Suck [v0.50] [Solace] - Original Size 1.5GB
Compressed Android Port(388MB): - - -
Compressed Windows(362MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Futilitymanifest

Nov 22, 2018
All the hints say to go to the garage to suit up, but there's nothing to click on that takes me anywhere like that...What am I missing?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
keep doing your daily stuff upping your stats..eventually a classroom session happens one morning and it triggers all the new stuff to come...also click the heart icon to see hints

Reactions: Paapi

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That really makes it sound like one of those corruption games.
It really does! But I've played it and MC is romancing those ladies, not dominating them. It's really quite nice! He cares about them and in turn they care about him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really does! But I've played it and MC is romancing those ladies, not dominating them. It's really quite nice! He cares about them and in turn they care about him.
Oh, i've played it, I know it isn't or it hasn't been so far it just made it sound like one.

If it was a corruption game then it would probably be Chrys doing the corrupting. She's even got Riley in on it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Do not see this as a corruption game..if ya read all the stuff pertaining to the dames in the game seems they were through circumstances to do with their powers being sent away when young etc they are social outcasts and a sudden guy there when there never was before has their synapses firing off wildly and they have been hit hard with twitterpation right down to their dribbling hoohaas...this is all about first love's and fighting evil :p

Reactions: Glooskabe

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Changelog says Harper, Chrys, and Val all have repeatable h scenes. Presumably Chrys's is the kitchen handjob.

Harper has two actually. Bedroom BJs and Library Doggies.

I have found none for Val. Where/when is her repeatable?
Gym cowgirl and bathroom standing doggie

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Oh, i've played it, I know it isn't or it hasn't been so far it just made it sound like one.

If it was a corruption game then it would probably be Chrys doing the corrupting. She's even got Riley in on it.
Chrys talks the big talk, but she's just as sweet as the rest. Lol

Jan 28, 2019
Finished what's there so far. It's a lot of fun, and I like the idea.

Three fairly minor gripes?
1) open world with little to do or few places to go is boring. I hope that, when more important things are put into place, the creator goes back and fleshes it out. Random events, conversations, reading books for lore, other stats to improve, etc.

2) The cast is small, especially for a school setting. Another few students, or faculty, would make it feel much less empty. But the setting the creator is going for precludes background characters, which means they'd have to be written in, which, depending on where the plot is aiming to go, could be a pain. I hope the creator has plans for this.

3) very few circumstances to put out stats to any sort of use. Also, stat system could be more fun with a minimal RNG factor to it. Something like a minimum of 5% chance to succeed, and max 95% chance to (with some changes in scenes in case you pull of improbable success, or improbable failure).
The biggest reason for RNG is, as of now, we have no clue if we can pass or fail until we do the events. All that does is encourage grinding for stat points, or cheating to maximize stat points, unless there may be a benefit to failing. And with RNG, even cheating to max stat points gives a chance to fail.

honestly, though, those complaints are not a big deal. I fully expect that 2, if not all three, are things the creator is already considering.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Chrys talks the big talk, but she's just as sweet as the rest. Lol
Agreed, Chrys wouldn't have any idea HOW to dominate MC if he called her bluff. MC even comments that Harper knows more about BJs than Chrys, and Harper was a virgin when they met, wasn't she?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2) The cast is small, especially for a school setting. Another few students, or faculty, would make it feel much less empty. But the setting the creator is going for precludes background characters, which means they'd have to be written in, which, depending on where the plot is aiming to go, could be a pain. I hope the creator has plans for this.
This I vehemently disagree with.

There are more than enough cast members to make a decent story out of. Anymore would water it down and stretch it too thin.

It doesn't need more.

Agreed, Chrys wouldn't have any idea HOW to dominate MC if he called her bluff. MC even comments that Harper knows more about BJs than Chrys, and Harper was a virgin when they met, wasn't she?
Who said anything about domination?

Corruption is changing someone's viewpoint and personality to match yours, even the weakest of halfwits can manage that.

Chrys has a married woman wanting MC's cock merely by talking about it thus corrupting her point of view. Anything that happens with the MC and Riley from here on was started by Chrys getting her curious about the dick.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

There are more than enough cast members to make a decent story out of. Anymore would water it down and stretch it too thin.

It doesn't need more.

Who said anything about domination?

Corruption is changing someone's viewpoint and personality to match yours, even the weakest of halfwits can manage that.

Chrys has a married woman wanting MC's cock merely by talking about it thus corrupting her point of view. Anything that happens with the MC and Riley from here on was started by Chrys getting her curious about the dick.
Started by Chrys and Riley's unhappy marriage. She is living in a hotel after all.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
When Chrys ran down to stop Sumire, I thought Chrys had a whole new set of powers and she was actually an Asian school girl who for some reason was faking to be Caucasian? Was thrown for a loop for a moment and actually was slightly sad that wasn't the case, since it would have just been weird and raised so many questions.

Gonna be really awkward when Chrys finds out MC is seducing her mom.

So far we have.
Train ride/beach dream girl
Angry shop lady
Queen Unbreakable
Harper
Chrys
Valentina
Riley
Sweet Treats owner
Bikin Cafe server
Sumire
Kate the Journalist
Clothes shopping sales lady
Physical manifestation of Artemisia?
Technically actress in movie.

I know MC only really interacts 4 to 6 of these, and more than likely most of these won't have a returning part in the game, but it is a slightly filled list for now. Maybe as the game gets deeper and Other supers come and go it will expand.

I also realized MC doesn't really comment on learning what each girl's power is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Started by Chrys and Riley's unhappy marriage. She is living in a hotel after all.
But without Chrys constantly talking about it she could have tried patching her marriage instead of reminding herself she's still young and shouldn't have settled for the first guy that asked.

Chrys is a constant reminder there is a younger and very willing dick on tap whenever she needs it without the drawback of feeding it's carrier or cleaning up after it ... okay maybe a bit of cleaning up.

She also has to share it with other people and (hopefully) eventually another married woman.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
But without Chrys constantly talking about it she could have tried patching her marriage instead of reminding herself she's still young and shouldn't have settled for the first guy that asked.

Chrys is a constant reminder there is a younger and very willing dick on tap whenever she needs it without the drawback of feeding it's carrier or cleaning up after it ... okay maybe a bit of cleaning up.

She also has to share it with other people and (hopefully) eventually another married woman.
True, but if the marriage was a good one, nothing Chrys said would have affected it. Chrys is just being Chrys and Riley is just unhappy. All to the benefit of the MC.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I, too, am eagerly anticipating the moment when MC and Queen Unbreakable get some more content. If I were a superhero, MILFs would be my kryptonite.

Jan 28, 2019

It doesn't need more.
I wasn't talking "more girls for a harem," I was talking "more life at the school so it doesn't feel so empty."

I'm not looking to "water down" or "stretch thin" anything. But this "school" has 4 people living there, full time, and two others that come by when they can. No other staff. No other teachers. No visits from other heroes. No other students.
While that allows you to focus on the girls who are supposed to be central to your interests, it makes the rest of the school feel barren.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This game just gets better and better. I'm loving learning more about each girl and what makes each of them tick. Plus we finally got to see a dick going into vaginas which was my only gripe with this game. The animations finally went from 'late night on cable' to actual sex scenes and they were hot as fuck. Honestly the animations are very smooth and very impressive. The characters have very different personalities and I love each of their looks. Plus I'm a sucker for tattoos and I love that most of them have ink. I can't wait for more of this game.

I am curious what it means that you will have to find other teachers for your studies and the gym. I wonder if that just means the other girls will take over teaching you or if they are going to add more characters. I don't really feel like this game needs more 'main' girls, but more side girls are always welcome. Hopefully we will get some action with the reporter at some point and I wouldn't mind some alone time with Chrys's mom either. Of course I can't wait for the Queen Unbreakable content, but I'm assuming that is still a ways off.

Solace, I might consider supporting this game, but I'm curious about your update schedule. How often do you plan to update and how good are you with sticking to that schedule? Obviously unexpected things happen, but are you able to consistently work on the game or is it more of a hobby project?

Either way, the game is coming along great. Well done.

Reactions: Knight of Solace
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes