Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
As has been mentioned, I release an update every six weeks for my 3rd tier patrons, and every seven weeks for the rest of the public.
He mentioned that he aims to release every 6 weeks or so due to his busy schedule
You are correct!

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I am IN LOVE with this game. The writing, the quirkiness, the different premise, winding superhero drama with the type of thing you expect from an adult erotic visual novel in Ren'Py.......Thank you so much for this. My only problem is in waiting for more.

The characters are especially well written, and I keep getting surprised. Solace, you knocked this out of the park already.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
I am IN LOVE with this game. The writing, the quirkiness, the different premise, winding superhero drama with the type of thing you expect from an adult erotic visual novel in Ren'Py.......Thank you so much for this. My only problem is in waiting for more.

The characters are especially well written, and I keep getting surprised. Solace, you knocked this out of the park already.
Hey, thank you so much for the words of encouragement. They really do mean a lot when I sit down to crank out more new content for the game.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Sorry for my English. Very, very good game. Well argued, well developed characters, a solid and enveloping theme; The theme seemed a bit bland at first, before playing it, but I must admit that I was quite surprised once I started playing it, although the theme of superheroes seemed too much to develop a captivating story, you really managed to develop it with enough solvency. Congratulations man, I'll finish playing it as soon as I have a break from my studies.
(Unfortunately for now I cannot support you with some money, because to pay my university I had to make a loan, but as soon as I get out of debt I will support you)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v0.50publicFix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.08.2020

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes