Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I think I ran into a bug with riley, with what should have been her last (?) event being the first one I encountered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Knight of Solace

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Let me know if you need the full traceback.

My 3.5 loads just fine, it's all of my 4.5 saves which are borked.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Knight of Solace

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Let me know if you need the full traceback.

My 3.5 loads just fine, it's all of my 4.5 saves which are borked.
What version of the game are you running? PC? Mac?

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
PC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh boy. I'm not sure what's going on here. I'll look into it now. I'm also uploading a "fix" for some of the other issues. I'm actually not certain what's causing the sequence break, but I've added a few extra conditions that should keep the story progression on the right track.

The download links will go down while the new version is uploading.

Edit:
The new PC link is up! Uploading the Mac fix now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Hot damn may I say I wasn't Team Riley, but she's very very convincing.
I'm glad you like the update!

Also, I'm really sorry about the bugs you've encountered. I try to fiddle with the game code as little as possible for save compatibility, but this update carried a lot of changes. Maybe one of the new additions caused a problem.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Nice game, it's got potential, only, evening images are way too dark and I can't seem to get the bathroom scene with Valentina, it's the only one I'm missing
I just can't seem to access the bathroom in the evening eventhough I full 25/25 on fitness.
a USEFUL link would be for console cheats or mods for Superheroes Suck

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It would be kind of counter productive because events happen during your stat training sessions. Both story events and sexy events. MAYBE a cheat for Confidence might be useful but that's easy enough to grind too.

Still I would not mind the confidence stat being removed altogether. I only had one incident where I lacked enough confidence for an alt scene and it was mildly annoying.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
TheCrimsonRevenger is correct. The stat "grind" in the game is very short, with stats being used to trigger scenes throughout Superheroes Suck. You could actually break the sequence of events very easily by using console commands to max your stats. I have a few fail-safes that reset stats to their appropriate level peppered into the climactic scenes because of this.

Almost all the stat improvement scenes in the game now, and definitely all of the ones going forward, have unique content to them. It's meant to be more of a mark of progression then something used in a random number generator.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
It would be kind of counter productive because events happen during your stat training sessions. Both story events and sexy events. MAYBE a cheat for Confidence might be useful but that's easy enough to grind too.

Still I would not mind the confidence stat being removed altogether. I only had one incident where I lacked enough confidence for an alt scene and it was mildly annoying.
The confidence stat is not my best implemented feature, but it does get easier to generate over time as the game progresses. Lectures, for example, should generate confidence each week. There are also some event options that give you confidence as a reward.

Confidence will be more important later on for certain scenes I have planned, and will no longer lock you off from content without at least a warning. More on that when we get there!

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes