Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Superheroes Suck v1.526

Windows & Linux Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

Change-Log from 1.500 to 01.525:

• 1 Chrys Sandbox Event! Triggered by visiting her bedroom Monday afternoon.
  • 2 Riley Sandbox Events! You can find these Saturday morning in the gymnasium
Here it is!

Version 1.526 is a very short update for reasons that I'll quickly summarize for those that are unable to read the weekly Progress Reports: a work trip that took me out for roughly three weeks of development, a brief stint in the hospital, and general difficulty with getting the animations to look the way I wanted them.

I did anticipate that there would be one truncated development cycle this year, which is why I worked through last Christmas and New Years instead of taking my usual break around that time.

Also, in regard to the hospital trip, I have made a full recovery and am back to working at one hundred percent.

I estimate the above content to be roughly four to five minutes worth. I'm quite happy with the scenes, but I would understand if you would like to wait for the much more substantial 1.550 release.

Thank you for all of your support,

~Solace

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Superheroes Suck [v1.526 Public] [Solace]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.526public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So many distasteful tags like "romance" and " humor". Disgusting. /sarcasm

That out of the way, as we have been sufficiently warned, this update was extremely short, but the quality was on point, in my opinion. Chrys was fun and Riley needs to get a fan art.
Still, i think i'll just replay the last few sandbox patches together when the story update comes out, since these are clearly more enjoyable back-to-back.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.256public

*** POST UPDATED 2023-MAY-08 ***

Traducción al español - v1.526public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.526public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Any word on the teacher yet? I think her name was Mrs Powers. Stopped playing when she disappeared a while back, jus checkin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still MIA, presumed kidnapped/captured, no clues either. Not anticipating her return any time soon.
she went on vacation on some nice caribbean island and drinks mai-tais while mc and girls keep city safe.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Thanx for the replies. I know it's personal preference, but I just can't get into games where the female LIs just throw themselves at the mc. I know it's not the most popular view, especially with the "me too" movement, but "it's not sex unless someone says NO".

That's why I play games. JMO

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanx for the replies. I know it's personal preference, but I just can't get into games where the female LIs just throw themselves at the mc. I know it's not the most popular view, especially with the "me too" movement, but "it's not sex unless someone says NO".

That's why I play games. JMO
So consent makes you lose your boner? Well, that's a first. Sounds like a recipe for a lonely life if not a stint in a federal penitentiary where you will get all the non-consentual rough trade you can... ahem... stomach.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Been a while since I played this but has it been revealed what his powers are exactly yet?
If not will it ever?
Yes.

He replicates the powers of people he has long term contact with.

is the main story continued?
its been a while since i play this game
Main story is on hold while he does the girls content.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes