Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's funny that you mention that because early on in the game a mechanic was introduced that led me to believe that there were two paths and that you could either build affection and affinity with the girls or discipline or corrupt them. However, it seems like that mechanic was all but abandoned as it doesn't seem to have come into play.
the obedience var is still in the game ,but ...havent seen any use of this

Screenshot_4.png

what i wanted to know - will the mc a good superhero , or can he be a villian ;)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
what a crap ...

my mc goes nowhere he dont want to.. period :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_1.png

i come to think the only "power" the mc has is to be the doormat for that manipulting bitch powell

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Screenshot_20230418-144455.png Screenshot_20230418-144455.png im stuck what do i do here i go all the time and try to talk to arty but its says shes dormant

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Just as a heads up, the update that comes out next sunday is going to be REAL short. Solace hada work trip that was 3 weeks and then landed in the hospital for a few days. So the normal 7-9 events is going to be 3. So if thats too short I'd suggest waiting til the next on 6 weeks later.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Just as a heads up, the update that comes out next sunday is going to be REAL short. Solace hada work trip that was 3 weeks and then landed in the hospital for a few days. So the normal 7-9 events is going to be 3. So if thats too short I'd suggest waiting til the next on 6 weeks later.
Thank you, that's nice to know.

Do you also know if this will affect the following patch too? I think you mentioned that the patch after the next one was planned to be back to the main story. Is that still the case or we will just see when Solace gets to that point?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It falls under the heading of a better than nothing update but if it stops the stream of folks asking if the game is abandoned it is well worth it.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Thank you, that's nice to know.

Do you also know if this will affect the following patch too? I think you mentioned that the patch after the next one was planned to be back to the main story. Is that still the case or we will just see when Solace gets to that point?
He's wrapping up the Side stories...so all signs says going back to main after this. Will ask and verify

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Playing Wills747's Android port & I get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any fixes/ work around? Cannot save game!?!
Plz help

Can you PC/ Mac users manually save your game???

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm having an apparent problem. On Sunday, I'm told that the next day, I'll be going on rounds and to go to the garage and put on the supersuit.

I've done a few weeks since that first showed up, and the suit does not seem to be available. All I get is a comment about the suit. Training no longer adds points.

Have I missed something?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I'm having an apparent problem. On Sunday, I'm told that the next day, I'll be going on rounds and to go to the garage and put on the supersuit.

I've done a few weeks since that first showed up, and the suit does not seem to be available. All I get is a comment about the suit. Training no longer adds points.

Have I missed something?
You probably have another quest that needs to be finished first.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You probably have another quest that needs to be finished first.
Is there a way to check unfinished quests?
Perhaps going to town with someone...
EDIT: I had to be thrown around by Riley.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes