cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uh..."tap that ass" seems like the obvious answer... :sneaky:
pants down, dick in.

So after that patrol with chrys that's seriously not his power right? He's supposed to me the protag he should be doing badass stuff but noo he's apparently just a human night vision
well his main power is his dick but later will be revealed his secondary power.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
My dude seriously needs to just change this game format. "Sandbox" is not good for it. The story is okay and the girls are decent but if this isn't the worst offender of "needlessly being a sandbox game and wasting your time while you click through locations, hoping you're there on the right day, or at the right time, or with the stars in the right fuckin alignment overhead" then I honestly don't know what is. I cannot think of another game with more scenes needlessly hidden behind arbitrary requirements than this. Maybe that Milfy City game that got dropped by its author a while back. But I could be misremembering.

Really, the game could be so much better if this dude just got rid of all this bullshit filler and made it a straight visual novel. There's not even very many choices in the game that would do more than alter a few lines of dialogue at most. Plus it would probably be less of a pain in the dick to put scenes into the game, and players wouldn't be like "Wonder if I missed something".
100% agree. While i despise sandbox gameplay i can usually get through it once. But i'll probably never replay it again. Yet on the other hand, i can think of many standard visual novels that i've played multiple times. Why devs think it's fun to click on a certain location, at a certain time, on a certain day.... to trigger a scene and advance the story is beyond me.

Reactions: Porthas

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
anyone know what to do here? View attachment 2506219
You are at a stage where further Valentia progress is blocked until you make more progress with Chrys. So click on Chrys and follow her guide for a bit
No, you are not done with her. Event progress is at 40%, meaning there is 60% of her content left.
And it literally explicitly tells you the next step for Chrys is to attend Missus Powell's class

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So after that patrol with chrys that's seriously not his power right? He's supposed to me the protag he should be doing badass stuff but noo he's apparently just a human night vision
No. We find his real power later on. But his real power is the reason why he has that power. Honestly, everybody knows his real power is his dick.

Reactions: PugWug

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My dude seriously needs to just change this game format. "Sandbox" is not good for it. The story is okay and the girls are decent but if this isn't the worst offender of "needlessly being a sandbox game and wasting your time while you click through locations, hoping you're there on the right day, or at the right time, or with the stars in the right fuckin alignment overhead" then I honestly don't know what is. I cannot think of another game with more scenes needlessly hidden behind arbitrary requirements than this. Maybe that Milfy City game that got dropped by its author a while back. But I could be misremembering.

Really, the game could be so much better if this dude just got rid of all this bullshit filler and made it a straight visual novel. There's not even very many choices in the game that would do more than alter a few lines of dialogue at most. Plus it would probably be less of a pain in the dick to put scenes into the game, and players wouldn't be like "Wonder if I missed something".
I prefer a limited sandbox mode when the story calls for it, kind of like how some games will throw in a "free roam" for optional content and collectibles/scenes. Being a Dik and Life in Santa County do this fairly well, although to be frank other games really abuse player goodwill and fumble the concept (Looking at you, College Kings). I'm pretty scornful of games that have an enduring sandbox and studiously avoid "nap simulator" games where you have to click on a bed to end a day. Even fairly popular games like Lust Academy and the million-and-one Big Brother knockoffs suffer from it. I suppose that it says a lot about this game that I make an exception.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
ok I get the sandbox hate...honestly Im not a fan....but....with where he wants to go with optional lis....it is kinda needed....down the road we have josie and miranda stuff...plus the bartender from the lovestruck fight...now if it was true vn yes you can ask do you want her...but sandbox makes it a little more "immesive" I guess. part of the "sandbox overhaul" was to flesh it out...the problem was everyone screamed main story...so he gave in and pushed side arcs out to get it to the point main story could progress instead of filling out the sandbox. so everyone breathe.....its a good game and just enjoy...lol

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Im loving this game. I'd lost all my prog from about the time Chrys stopped doing the tattoos until the current version cause of a pc issue, so when i got that sorted I grabbed this game again the other day and plowed through it. No regrets except that I'm now current and waiting on updates. The characters all seem to be really in depth and I enjoy each ones storyline. Though I did expect to be banging Queen P.

Reactions: Jinsoyun

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Though I will say I agree with everyone who was like "theres no way this is his only power" with the patrol with Chrys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Though I will say I agree with everyone who was like "theres no way this is his only power" with the patrol with Chrys.
There are three competing theories:

I think they are all equally plausible and implausible but I am sure it will be addressed eventually.

Reactions: bacienvu88

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
There are three competing theories:

I think they are all equally plausible and implausible but I am sure it will be addressed eventually.
my bet is 1. One of the whole premises is the ease to copy the power is how much control the original person has over their powers. And obviously grandpa and Mrs P are the most in control hence why those manifest first.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
eeeeh

can we play a "villian" , or is the mc a good boy all the game ?

all this sweet talking is ... and i really want to piss of this "sweet-talking-mother" powell
i get diabetes from her ...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
eeeeh

can we play a "villian" , or is the mc a good boy all the game ?

all this sweet talking is ... and i really want to piss of this "sweet-talking-mother" powell
i get diabetes from her ...
It's funny that you mention that because early on in the game a mechanic was introduced that led me to believe that there were two paths and that you could either build affection and affinity with the girls or discipline or corrupt them. However, it seems like that mechanic was all but abandoned as it doesn't seem to have come into play.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
As for the night vision, wasn't there another girl that we met on the train at the beginning of the game? What if the MC got this power from her? Or what if she is actually a shapeshifter and is actually the cat, but is stuck because she doesn't have complete control of her powers? Just a weird thought.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes