rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
well mc has already quite a many gfs (and cop's daughter to be added later). while chrys gets crazy ideas doubt her bf fucking her mommy would be 1.
She might think it is hot, I mean it is Chrys wer are talking about here. Hey if I get the chance I am going to take it. There is never too many, I'll even add the cop herself to the harem too.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She might think it is hot, I mean it is Chrys wer are talking about here. Hey if I get the chance I am going to take it. There is never too many, I'll even add the cop herself to the harem too.
yes she gets crazy nonsense ideas (exhibit z69 on last update) but still her wanting mc to fuck her mommy would be crazy even on her standards.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
yes she gets crazy nonsense ideas (exhibit z69 on last update) but still her wanting mc to fuck her mommy would be crazy even on her standards.
Would be fun though. Plus I don't really see much resistance from her against it to be honest. The thought of a threesome with both of them might just be enough to get her interested. Either way I would gladly add her to the harem if I get the chance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would be fun though. Plus I don't really see much resistance from her against it to be honest. The thought of a threesome with both of them might just be enough to get her interested. Either way I would gladly add her to the harem if I get the chance.
mommy and daughter at same time would be incest and you know how much patreon "loves" incest.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
mommy and daughter at same time would be incest and you know how much patreon "loves" incest.
Ok fine one at a time then and they can take turns watching if they want. Something tells me Chrys would spy on them either way.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
she just might.
My rule of thumb when guessing Chrys' actions says that if something is objectively stupid, yet somehow requires an incredible amount of overthinking to do, then it becomes very likely. Also, she already sent MC into a room where she knew her mom was getting dressed because she thought it was funny and risk of getting MC instantly killed wasn't too high. Not to mention the development in the newest patch...

So while i'm not rooting for the scenario specifically, i don't think it can be ruled out just yet either. At the very least it would probably fit Chrys to organize getting caught in the act by her Mom... once she figures out how to quickly save the spontaneously combusting MC.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
My rule of thumb when guessing Chrys' actions says that if something is objectively stupid, yet somehow requires an incredible amount of overthinking to do, then it becomes very likely. Also, she already sent MC into a room where she knew her mom was getting dressed because she thought it was funny and risk of getting MC instantly killed wasn't too high. Not to mention the development in the newest patch...

So while i'm not rooting for the scenario specifically, i don't think it can be ruled out just yet either. At the very least it would probably fit Chrys to organize getting caught in the act by her Mom... once she figures out how to quickly save the spontaneously combusting MC.
Or the opposite she organizing setting the MC and her Mother up on a date in a convoluted way that turns out to be a success, while simultaneously spying on them the whole time to make sure she can see all the action. I for one am rooting for the scenario of adding Sumire to the harem.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Why not? It more than likely will.
honestly I think surmire is going to be part of the harem...Can't say 100% but thought solace said something about that a while ago...it's part of why this arc had to be finished before main story pushed on

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
and for everyone bitching about main story progression....this next cycle is the last "catch up" side story one...then main story is back on

Reactions: Jinsoyun

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
So after that patrol with chrys that's seriously not his power right? He's supposed to me the protag he should be doing badass stuff but noo he's apparently just a human night vision

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So after that patrol with chrys that's seriously not his power right? He's supposed to me the protag he should be doing badass stuff but noo he's apparently just a human night vision
Relax and keep playing, we're actually overpowered

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes