NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Any Artemisia update is a good update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also introduced new best friends car robot and kitty in heat. They always save the day.

1679993152722.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well 5 clicks to gym and val's things, 3 clicks for girls rooms and things to do there and same on upper bathroom, bit more to reach riley, 3 for classroom, 5 clicks to reach other places and things to do there. counted when leaving from mc's bedroom.
nah my man ...
its still this focking click-feast ....
but thanks for testing :ROFLMAO:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Any Artemisia update is a good update!

Also introduced new best friends car robot and kitty in heat. They always save the day.

View attachment 2500688
Wait, wait, whoa, what the fuck? What kind of twilight zone shit is this? Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car? :sneaky:

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
My dude seriously needs to just change this game format. "Sandbox" is not good for it. The story is okay and the girls are decent but if this isn't the worst offender of "needlessly being a sandbox game and wasting your time while you click through locations, hoping you're there on the right day, or at the right time, or with the stars in the right fuckin alignment overhead" then I honestly don't know what is. I cannot think of another game with more scenes needlessly hidden behind arbitrary requirements than this. Maybe that Milfy City game that got dropped by its author a while back. But I could be misremembering.

Really, the game could be so much better if this dude just got rid of all this bullshit filler and made it a straight visual novel. There's not even very many choices in the game that would do more than alter a few lines of dialogue at most. Plus it would probably be less of a pain in the dick to put scenes into the game, and players wouldn't be like "Wonder if I missed something".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, quite a much of things to do and some things caused smiling, didn't like chrys's q&a that much since wasn't sure on right answer.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I enjoy this game/story quite a bit, however, I am now waiting about 3 updates between downloads to make it worthwhile. I would almost prefer longer between updates to make them more worthwhile.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
nice update as usual, quite a much of things to do and some things caused smiling, didn't like chrys's q&a that much since wasn't sure on right answer.

I just want to add Sumire to the harem as well.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I enjoy this game/story quite a bit, however, I am now waiting about 3 updates between downloads to make it worthwhile. I would almost prefer longer between updates to make them more worthwhile.
well these past updates have been focusing on each girl until main story will continue.

I just want to add Sumire to the harem as well.
won't happen.

Cant trigger the new second monday afternoon event
which is what?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
she would be stealing her daughter's bf. while she could do that to separate chrys and mc it'd hurt relationship with chrys a lot.
Not if it is Chrys' idea. Plus I bet if MC said he wants a threesome with the both of them or her help to seduce her she would be down with it. So instead it would be MC getting another girlfriend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc has already quite a many gfs (and cop's daughter to be added later). while chrys gets crazy ideas doubt her bf fucking her mommy would be 1.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes