uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
in one of my wild conspiracy theories I thought actually his mom is the big bad...sent grandpa to activate him...get trained by the good guys corrupts the team and bring them into the evil fold....never been officially debunked...lol

Reactions: Gulski

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
in one of my wild conspiracy theories I thought actually his mom is the big bad...sent grandpa to activate him...get trained by the good guys corrupts the team and bring them into the evil fold....never been officially debunked...lol
Someone would have to corrupt us first, and that hasn't happened. As is stands we're a good guy and a good boyfriend.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Someone would have to corrupt us first, and that hasn't happened. As is stands we're a good guy and a good boyfriend.
at the same time...if you have mom ask you to come home to visit...and then she drops that bomb on you.....you know you have to at least think about it...otherwise you're saying ok mom off to jail you go

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
at the same time...if you have mom ask you to come home to visit...and then she drops that bomb on you.....you know you have to at least think about it...otherwise you're saying ok mom off to jail you go
I can't remember, don't we have a somewhat rocky relationship with our parents?
And we did let our Grandfather go and he was a hyper criminal, retired though...
I don't know, I say if our mom is the evil master mind we'd probably still try to take her down. Her fuckery would have seriously hurt and upset the girls we love, to say nothing of the general harm and mayhem cause by her crimes

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Mom was only in the beginning...making sure we're ok...Dad is the deadbeat...lol The loving mom who wants to send us money then goes poof...part of why I pushed this theory forward

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
I haven't played this in awhile and loved all the new content. I'm bummed about no sex tape with Harper but there's always always hope :D

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes