Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
fitness is needed and confidence too but how much is up to those who check code.
so the count for relationships too?i mean i have 0 affection points with riley and valentina but valentina fucked the MC as final test even when affection is 0 lust 0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so the count for relationships too?i mean i have 0 affection points with riley and valentina but valentina fucked the MC as final test even when affection is 0 lust 0
dev could answer that, possibly that he has stopped using those.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Don't worry about the stats, they are useless in that regard. This is basically a linear sandbox - if that's even a thing. Those variables are probably a waste from the game's first steps when dev thought they could actually alter something, now I'd say that idea is abandoned. The only meaningful stats so far are confidence and fitness, and they are rarely used.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i can't complete the quest about Riley :a place where Riley can keep her stuff..I'll look around

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm waiting how they get couch to fit into classroom since i think couch will be wider than doorway.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i'm waiting how they get couch to fit into classroom since i think couch will be wider than doorway.
If Solace is smart he will use your suggestion. It will be a good opportunity to see Chrys try to push her power to make other objects intangible. Good training.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and bacienvu88

Mr.Winter

Mar 30, 2022
View attachment 630431

Overview:
In the game you’ll play as a man teetering over the edge of boredom right before the opportunity of meta-human abilities comes to rescue him from his day-to-day life, and thrusts him into the crime-fighting theater of being a superhero! Eventually, he needs to meet his team first. Action! Romance! Lewds! All powered by the hamster currently spinning the workout wheel on my rendering machine.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-12
Developer: Solace
Censored: No
Version: 1.452 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changlog:

Developer's Notes:
v0.75: Start a new Game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Spanish Fan Translation - Multi-Mod -
Walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 630416 View attachment 630415 View attachment 630417 View attachment 630418 View attachment 630430 View attachment 630432
The foreshadowing so fucking crazy bro, I was peeping stuff now and then but now it all makes sense bro really ODA fr hats off.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes