cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird, i dl'd 1.526 earlier but no new content on monday or tuesday and girls tabs said completed all.

Reactions: Dragon59

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Another update with nearly any important content, nor sexy stuff nor story, I really can't see the point of updates like this, you should combine these together, it's quite annoying to see updates and wait them to cumilate at least 3x time for playing at least decent content.
If you scroll up I explained this all last week...but hey vent if it makes you feel good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
What is the meaning of choice between Icon and Rogue?
Like does the MC get rogue's (or similiar) powers if you select that path, or Icon's if you choose the other?
Or is it something like mc going rogue on the heroes vs mc becoming some kind of icon?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
weird, i dl'd 1.526 earlier but no new content on monday or tuesday and girls tabs said completed all.
Riley's scenes are triggered on Saturday's mornings at the gym, and Chrys is waiting in her room on Monday's afternoon.

What is the meaning of choice between Icon and Rogue?
Like does the MC get rogue's (or similiar) powers if you select that path, or Icon's if you choose the other?
Or is it something like mc going rogue on the heroes vs mc becoming some kind of icon?
There's no real paths so far, so don't worry about the game's variables

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well interesting but the tattoos just destroy the natural beauty of the art and the female form which was perfectly created. Sorry Dev game on ignore for that and distasteful tags.
Not an airport 2.jpg
Yeah, the fact that none of the heart tabs have changed had me worried that I'd done something wrong.

Reactions: HogRocket

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can i get a list of all non main events coz the games doesn't track them im left with no idea how to see them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well really short update besides skipping time (with these kind of events skipping to pref day would be nice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
well before it told like on game training to go on chrys room and other things.
Yeah, but those were character's story events, not sandbox events. 'Daddy play' with Harper wasn't listed either

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, but those were character's story events, not sandbox events. 'Daddy play' with Harper wasn't listed either
no but she told about it.

breaking riley's bed "a while ago" was in tabs.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
no but she told about it.

breaking riley's bed "a while ago" was in tabs.
Again, that's not a 'sandbox' event. It's a repeatable event, or a 'snippet' according to the game's scripts.

I'll admit the terminology is a bit quirky. But Harper's daddy talk, Chrys' puppy play and Riley's weightlifting are specific events (called 'sandbox' by dev) that are not displayed in the tabs -nor in the schedule screen. Not sure why, but it's intended.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thursday morning I dreamed of this game.

I was the MC and spent some time fighting someone with swords. I had two blades, but at one point, I pushed them about 20 meters away with telekinesis. Another scene that I remember was helping Harper get in shape. I was actually able to run my hands along her sides and sculpt her body to be more trim as she wanted. It felt like I was converting body fat into muscle tissue, much like the MC's own development. The third scene I remember was using my Lovestruck powers on a hot tub control to make it more of a smart device (in our modern sense--not as smart as Artemisia). As I was waking up I was thinking about other uses of Lovestruck's ability--the e-stim that she had bragged about.

I would like MC to use Lovestruck's e-stim abilities on his four girlfriends (so far).

I really wonder though, since we haven't seen the light powers again, if abilities fade if not maintained. It would be an interesting mechanic, and might require cuddling with Missus Powell when she finally returns. I find that whole situation a bit suspicious. She already told the MC that she would be away for a while and needed him to hold the team together. The timing of her being kidnapped right after that is suspect. Perhaps she faked her kidnapping in order to provide a cause for the students to rally for.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really wonder though, since we haven't seen the light powers again, if abilities fade if not maintained. It would be an interesting mechanic, and might require cuddling with Missus Powell when she finally returns. I find that whole situation a bit suspicious. She already told the MC that she would be away for a while and needed him to hold the team together. The timing of her being kidnapped right after that is suspect. Perhaps she faked her kidnapping in order to provide a cause for the students to rally for.
I think it's more to do with the lack of control that's already been explained. The greater the mastery we're exposed to and the more frequent the exposure, the faster we copy the power, we were only exposed to HarshLight's mastery once. So it makes sense that we have practically zero ability to actually use the power on our own. I don't think it's a fading thing. But it would be a case of getting rusty with powers we don't actively train and use, like how Harper got rusty using her powers when she thought she was going to quit being a hero before changing her mind.

I would hate for Missus Powell to have faked all of this. It would be completely out of character, being willingly to emotionally torture her own daughter like that to say nothing of her husband and the others. Obviously I want her to be ok, and I remember reading somewhere here that she's supposedly confirmed to be getting added to the harem at some point , and if that's true she's probably going to be ok, but I'd hate for it to be at the cost of her abandoning everyone like that. Even temporarily or for "a good cause".

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes