Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Haven't played this game since the MC was finally able to have 'relations' with all three women and they went on their first mission. Is the only sex in the game still with just those three and the robot/car?

How much has the story changed along the way?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
For those that would complain about the short-ish update, this is why (from the on their patreon):

"...To give you all the short version: I have quit my job!...I spent a good amount of this update getting things in order: having someone take over my lease, moving out and then back in with my mother, sorting out things with the post office, and... well, everything that comes with moving.

I made this decision because my physical health had been deteriorating and it was affecting everything. I don't know if this change will result in a large content boost in the future for the game. The goal was not to go from seventy hours split into two jobs to seventy hours in one job. I want to work normal, full-time hours on the game until it's eventual Steam release."

I know some will look at this as a usual dev excuse (moving, being sick, etc) however Solace is someone who has been consistent with releases, whether they're large or small. Hopefully these personal changes can help improve their health above making the game, but also hopefully it also helps with making the game.
since this project started around the start of COVID, life changed because of it. devs/writers were able to put more time into this (also a source of income during that time). now that we're out of it, RL takes precedence.
So, I blame COVID for all this :p.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She’s been kidnapped for like 2 years now. I used to be really into this game, but the main story has basically ground to a halt and each update just introduces sandbox events.
well ingame time only some weeks/month has passed.

Oh wait huh, it seems the problem lies with the Universal Ren'py Mod. How strange.
don't need urm, choices are very easy to guess.

Haven't played this game since the MC was finally able to have 'relations' with all three women and they went on their first mission. Is the only sex in the game still with just those three and the robot/car?

How much has the story changed along the way?
well lots, mc is trying to activate his other powers than superstrength and invulnerability, there are other chars too like chrys' mom (chrys might want to setup 1 time sex with them so that she accepts chrys' and mc's relationship) who mc has beat in videogame, coplady and her daughter, pr-woman of 1 of girl, livewire or whatever is that electric girl's name, mrs powers got kidnapped, etc. plenty has happened but you'll quicklishy catchup.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
In the new update, the girls hints are not updated. Is this a problem with the mod or with the original game?

ryanryan

May 17, 2020
since this project started around the start of COVID, life changed because of it. devs/writers were able to put more time into this (also a source of income during that time). now that we're out of it, RL takes precedence.
So, I blame COVID for all this :p.
Time to create a new pandemic then. Anyone has any experience in biology?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ddtmm

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
well ingame time only some weeks/month has passed.

don't need urm, choices are very easy to guess.

well lots, mc is trying to activate his other powers than superstrength and invulnerability, there are other chars too like chrys' mom (chrys might want to setup 1 time sex with them so that she accepts chrys' and mc's relationship) who mc has beat in videogame, coplady and her daughter, pr-woman of 1 of girl, livewire or whatever is that electric girl's name, mrs powers got kidnapped, etc. plenty has happened but you'll quicklishy catchup.
Thanks.

I was more asking who, other than the first three, has the MC had sex with. Or is it still just those three however many releases later. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks.

I was more asking who, other than the first three, has the MC had sex with. Or is it still just those three however many releases later. :ROFLMAO:
mostly just 4 classmates, might have had 1-timer with 1 of those pr-women.

Reactions: Ozygator

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Just loaded the latest version (1.851). When I clicked on the heart icon, it said "you have completed all of this character's events" on every character, even though it's a new version. I just blindly clicked on various rooms at various times, and clearly there is new stuff (baking with Riley, hike with Harper, workout with Riley, etc.) Is there something wrong with my software load or is this a bug or what?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Just loaded the latest version (1.851). When I clicked on the heart icon, it said "you have completed all of this character's events" on every character, even though it's a new version. I just blindly clicked on various rooms at various times, and clearly there is new stuff (baking with Riley, hike with Harper, workout with Riley, etc.) Is there something wrong with my software load or is this a bug or what?
All the new events included in this update (only 'baking with Riley' is new, the others have been around for some time already) are 'sandbox events', and that kind of events are never listed on the Heart icon. So your copy is totally fine and working as intended. You may want to take a closer look at the new Map icon and notice a coloured ribbon around the circles that represent the girls, as that ribbon indicates if there's some content with them at that time and location.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well weird update, it was crys this and that and 1 scene harper and small with riley so very short (and i played 2 updates in row).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well got harper's and riley's events too after checking changelog and kitchen "couple times". also harper was once at the same time in kitchen looking for a snack and also in library pondering daddy talk.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes