harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
wow all these dev that have health issues is becoming a problem....:rolleyes:
it is 2024.
look up current rates of obesity
look up the struggle modern nations are having with finding men fit enough to serve in the military.
healthy people are a minority nowadays.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this updare had helping riley to cook, solving harper's daddy issues, small chat with artemisia and "beach" event with riley and some night events with chrys. none of those naturally appeared on quest log (would be too much to ask).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
so this updare had helping riley to cook, solving harper's daddy issues, small chat with artemisia and "beach" event with riley and some night events with chrys. none of those naturally appeared on quest log (would be too much to ask).
You should take a look at the changelog in the main menu screen (a notebook icon on the top right corner). This last update only added the 3 cooking scenes with Riley and the last cuddling event with Chrys, the other ones you mention have been there for several updates now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You should take a look at the changelog in the main menu screen (a notebook icon on the top right corner). This last update only added the 3 cooking scenes with Riley and the last cuddling event with Chrys, the other ones you mention have been there for several updates now.
i did and like said since no quest log updating it's hard to know what to do.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So, replaying this for the first time in years, and a couple of questions.

What does it say about me that I'm far more invested in the cat, the car, and the old man than any of the primary female cast?
And, after a certain event, Riley says she wants a drink, and MC says he's never seen her drink. So, did MC forget about when he first saw Riley's tits (and she'd been drinking), did the dev forget about when MC first saw Riley's tits (when she'd been drinking), or is this some sort of "okay, well I saw the empty wine bottle, and the wine glass that had been used, but I didn't physically see Riley drinking" thing?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm stuck again.... this is why I usually don't like sandbox...

Who should I ask? Riley or Chrys? Anyhow, i find neither of them. What triggers the event?

View attachment 3539285
Stuck in the same spot no matter where or which of the two I talk to it just triggers their repeatable lewd events. I know I've made it past this point previously, all the other characters just say I need to handle lovestruck, but Artemisia is dormant whenever I go to see her.

ETA:
Ahhhh, had to click on bed at night to call lovestruck. The problem with not reading everything cause you're skipping unseen to make up for a lost save.

Last edited:
Reactions: areteii and dawlben

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
so you work a full time 40 hrs a week job and dev a game on the side....I'll wait
I work a full 60 hours a week job, for a total of 240 hours a month, do not get paid for the 80 hours of overtime, do not get extra pay for nightshift, or weekends (although mandated by law). All of that for minimum wage.

Granted I live in eastern Europe so after getting fucked by the commies, now we're fucked by the EU.

For a while after the rusky's were kicked out, there was some hope, then the EU shysters came and took whatever was left after the Russians left and ruined that as well.

Reactions: harem.king

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I'm still laughing at the green glow.

I'm just asking this for preparation: It is safe to assume that the blondie doesn't have dark vision and we've been told to ask the old man.. if he doesn't have it either, then how do we ask a cat some difficult questions? Would you do a good cop-bad cop routine with a cardboard box and tuna or just go straight for the main topic?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm still laughing at the green glow.

I'm just asking this for preparation: It is safe to assume that the blondie doesn't have dark vision and we've been told to ask the old man.. if he doesn't have it either, then how do we ask a cat some difficult questions? Would you do a good cop-bad cop routine with a cardboard box and tuna or just go straight for the main topic?
well either mc can copy/absorb all living things abilities or cat is shapeshifter.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
well either mc can copy/absorb all living things abilities or cat is shapeshifter.
Considering that he didn't absorb Chrys' gaming abilities, i think it's safe to say that he only copies superpowers. A cat's ability to see in the dark is natural, not super, so if the old man doesn't see well in the dark then the cat has to be a shapeshifter...

Nut now that i'm typing this: didn't MC fall from quite high up a few patches ago? Did he survive that due to the cat? I'll have to read it again.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Considering that he didn't absorb Chrys' gaming abilities, i think it's safe to say that he only copies superpowers. A cat's ability to see in the dark is natural, not super, so if the old man doesn't see well in the dark then the cat has to be a shapeshifter...

Nut now that i'm typing this: didn't MC fall from quite high up a few patches ago? Did he survive that due to the cat? I'll have to read it again.
I *think* that fall was explained by Mrs. Powell's "Durability" power. I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: harem.king

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
He said he landed on his back iirc, if it'd been due to cat-flexes I'd have expected him to still land on his feet.
Hmm. Forgot that part. That lends even more credence to the idea of it being from "Durability" and not "Pretty Kitty Powers" [Damnit Dev, let us name out cat already!]

Reactions: TigerWolfe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I *think* that fall was explained by Mrs. Powell's "Durability" power. I'm pretty sure.
right, mc is as durable and strong as ms powell and uses suit just to hide that from criminals.

well dev hasn't stated how mc's power works aka what mc can copy, only natural powers/abilities or learned too.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Lot of thread to read so apologies if it's already been discussed. But telekinesis girl (name's currently escaping me) mentioned 2 issues with the strength + durability 1 being shots are basically an ordeal now and 1 being up to Queen UB to share.

Could the issue be that with her super strong kegel muscles she hasn't been able to get it on since she was much weaker when her daughters were born? Could be the pathway for a relationship between her and MC which I'm personally hoping is in the cards.

• Wow
Reactions: moskyx
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes