punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What's the big deal with them finding out about artemisia anyway? Why is her very existence being treated as war crime?
Oh and how big is Riley's tv? 70 inch?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
What's the big deal with them finding out about artemisia anyway? Why is her very existence being treated as war crime?
Stolen android frame I guess, I doubt the girls would give a shit about that though.

Haven't played the update yet, I guess you posted a spoiler?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the person i want some content with is Josie, we getting all this side content for the girls in the academy but nothing for Josie in about 10 updates

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
dev claims new he will post info about progressing the main story next sunday i will believe it when i see it feels like it's been a year since any actual story has been progressed

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Stolen android frame I guess, I doubt the girls would give a shit about that though.

Haven't played the update yet, I guess you posted a spoiler?
Not really, she's been hiding for a while but I guess the android frame could be the reason but wasn't it junk though? I just think they're making this whole thing a bigger deal than it should be I mean what's the worse that could happen? You'd think Shiro would be intrigued by it if he found out.

Reactions: PapaPhat

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nah, bigger. I have a 65" and it's like half the width of that thing so it's easily over 100".

As for them finding out, I think it's about plausible deniability. The girls wouldn't care themselves, in fact they'd probably love being able to interact with her humanoid frame. But if ever the presence of a rogue AI is discovered and if they knew about it, they would be vulnerable to prosecution for not reporting it, etc.

Reactions: punisher2099

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Nah, bigger. I have a 65" and it's like half the width of that thing so it's easily over 100".

As for them finding out, I think it's about plausible deniability. The girls wouldn't care themselves, in fact they'd probably love being able to interact with her humanoid frame. But if ever the presence of a rogue AI is discovered and if they knew about it, they would be vulnerable to prosecution for not reporting it, etc.
I never thought about the rogue AI. Was there mention of something like that being a problem before? I don't remember.

Reactions: PapaPhat

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
the last time I played this, it started pretty interesting but, as soon as it reached the sandbox part, it stopped breathing (like most sandbox games).
so, my question, are we getting along with "the story(?)" or are we still in the routine of "clicking rooms" and waiting for something to happen?

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
dev claims new he will post info about progressing the main story next sunday i will believe it when i see it feels like it's been a year since any actual story has been progressed
well its been about 9 months to be accurate but come back in 6 weeks and see where your thoughts are.

• Sad
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
the person i want some content with is Josie, we getting all this side content for the girls in the academy but nothing for Josie in about 10 updates
I'm with you on this one...her and the bartender....tho the bartender got axed from the sandbox overhual to get us back on the main story path....someday...lol As for Josie and Miranda they are part of the main story so they should be getting stuff again soon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.551public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 19.06.2023 (fixed some discrepancies between official version and my port)

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I'm not too confident the main story will progress sufficiently, because these side story updates have been quite small, so if we're to have a main story progress (to finish an act/chapter), it's going to take another year maybe.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
So i haven't played this game in forever. Can someone spoil me his superpower? is it lame?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes