PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
chrys room has been added? i thought she had room already.
Should probably say it's been updated. It's pink and has her PC desk and gamer chair in there now. Crys has remodeled her room a bit... :)

Jun 23, 2022
Hello I am not very good at this and do not know how to do to download from pixeldrain gives me that problem if someone can help me how to solve this that does not let me download thanks.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.551public
*** POST UPDATED 2023-JUN-19***

Traducción al español - v1.551public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.551public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Personally not a fan of the proliferation of sandbox events vs story events. I've seen more than one game where the story gets swamped out by endless (and pointless imo) sandbox events.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
An error, kind of stops the game, alas...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 1539, in script
    jump riley_event_36
ScriptError: could not find label 'riley_event_36'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 1539, in script
    jump riley_event_36
  File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SuperheroesSuck-1.551public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SuperheroesSuck-1.551public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'riley_event_36'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Superheroes Suck 1.551public
Mon Jun 19 21:45:45 2023

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why does the protag get so obsessed with treating Artemisia like she's an extremely sheltered kid? He keeps going 'What?! You've never done x before?', my dude, she's a machine and was a car not too long ago. Why would an AI give a flying fuck about seeing what the kitchen looks like and why does he think she'd care?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Why does the protag get so obsessed with treating Artemisia like she's an extremely sheltered kid? He keeps going 'What?! You've never done x before?', my dude, she's a machine and was a car not too long ago. Why would an AI give a flying fuck about seeing what the kitchen looks like and why does he think she'd care?
Several reasons. For one, he's not exactly the smartest guy out there (and he indeed kind of realizes he's doing something stupid by showing her around). That said, she's becoming alive and he wanted her to feel part of the team not just as an AI, but as another regular, living person. The thing is that she's not there just yet, despite some of her 'human' reactions. The guy is still a bit unsure about how he should treat her at this point of her development, as he feels she's more human than she actually is (or she realizes)

Reactions: punisher2099

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Several reasons. For one, he's not exactly the smartest guy out there (and he indeed kind of realizes he's doing something stupid by showing her around). That said, she's becoming alive and he wanted her to feel part of the team not just as an AI, but as another regular, living person. The thing is that she's not there just yet, despite some of her 'human' reactions. The guy is still a bit unsure about how he should treat her at this point of her development, as he feels she's more human than she actually is (or she realizes)
I just find it very strange that he's taking the position that he knows what she wants/needs better than she does.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes