DarkFire17

Dec 16, 2023
I don't know if I dreamed it or if it was real, but there is an event where the protagonist starts levitating when he is doing yoga, either with Harper or Ryley and I think there is also another event, where he shoots bolts of electricity from his hand. Does anyone have a guide on how to follow the story to the current version (1.702)? I saw a guide on the Internet, but it only goes to 166 days since we arrived at the academy, after that, there is nothing. The problem is that after reaching that day (166), the girls' task bars are still not complete. I have 2 or 3 tasks left to complete Harper, Valentina and Artemisia's task bars. While for Chrys and Riley, I am 3 or 4 tasks away from completing their task bars. In fact, this Wednesday or Thursday I had already completed the game, along with the girls' task bars without the guide (i.e. randomly), but I thought
that I had skipped those events. I played again from the beginning, but now with the guide, because if those events are true, I want to see them. However, as I had already said, after reaching day 166, there is nothing left. I don't know whether to go to the gym, the library, the kitchen, skip the day. I want to complete that version correctly, so I ask: What comes after day 166 (i.e. day 167)? I'm lost.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I don't know if I dreamed it or if it was real, but there is an event where the protagonist starts levitating when he is doing yoga, either with Harper or Ryley and I think there is also another event, where he shoots bolts of electricity from his hand. Does anyone have a guide on how to follow the story to the current version (1.702)? I saw a guide on the Internet, but it only goes to 166 days since we arrived at the academy, after that, there is nothing. The problem is that after reaching that day (166), the girls' task bars are still not complete. I have 2 or 3 tasks left to complete Harper, Valentina and Artemisia's task bars. While for Chrys and Riley, I am 3 or 4 tasks away from completing their task bars. In fact, this Wednesday or Thursday I had already completed the game, along with the girls' task bars without the guide (i.e. randomly), but I thought
that I had skipped those events. I played again from the beginning, but now with the guide, because if those events are true, I want to see them. However, as I had already said, after reaching day 166, there is nothing left. I don't know whether to go to the gym, the library, the kitchen, skip the day. I want to complete that version correctly, so I ask: What comes after day 166 (i.e. day 167)? I'm lost.
Well, as well told to me a couple of times the 'Day' counter is really no help as most people just use the 'Hearts' to check what's coming up. I, like you, was using the 'Day' list but found it kept going out of sync as 'Events' just wouldn't happen (or at least I had no idea where to go for an Event to start), so I gave up at about Day 105 and have gone to the 'Hearts'...if nothing is showing I just do rounds of all the rooms at each section of the day.
For me the Hearts are showing that everything is done, BUT, I still have things happening (if I can find them).
So, sorry, can't really help you except to say...follow the 'Hearts'...if you can - and don't assume you have finished when it says all the content is done

DarkFire17

Dec 16, 2023
Well, as well told to me a couple of times the 'Day' counter is really no help as most people just use the 'Hearts' to check what's coming up. I, like you, was using the 'Day' list but found it kept going out of sync as 'Events' just wouldn't happen (or at least I had no idea where to go for an Event to start), so I gave up at about Day 105 and have gone to the 'Hearts'...if nothing is showing I just do rounds of all the rooms at each section of the day.
For me the Hearts are showing that everything is done, BUT, I still have things happening (if I can find them).
So, sorry, can't really help you except to say...follow the 'Hearts'...if you can - and don't assume you have finished when it says all the content is done
Ok, but the event where the protagonist starts levitating during yoga with Harper or Riley and also, the event where he shoots lightning bolts from his hands, are they true?

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, but the event where the protagonist starts levitating during yoga with Harper or Riley and also, the event where he shoots lightning bolts from his hands, are they true?
levitating you might be thinking of the training with Harper....Don't ever remember him shooting lightning...the only thing he's done with Lovestruck's powers is corrupt Arty's computer

DarkFire17

Dec 16, 2023
levitating you might be thinking of the training with Harper....Don't ever remember him shooting lightning...the only thing he's done with Lovestruck's powers is corrupt Arty's computer
No, I remember that the protagonist is doing yoga with Harper, when he starts to levitate.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
No, I remember that the protagonist is doing yoga with Harper, when he starts to levitate.
That never happens. It's Harper using her powers to master them, during her training sessions, what makes the MC to 'levitate' around the gym. The lightning bolts from MC's fists are just a dream of yours

DarkFire17

Dec 16, 2023
That never happens. It's Harper using her powers to master them, during her training sessions, what makes the MC to 'levitate' around the gym. The lightning bolts from MC's fists are just a dream of yours
Yes, I already remembered. It's just that I got confused with another game called: The Coven. It is another game, where the protagonist has magical abilities. I don't know if anyone in the community has played that game.

DarkFire17

Dec 16, 2023
What I like about the game is that they explore other variants of the characters' powers. For example: Harper, she has already shown that she can not only move things, but also people. Valentina with more training, can generate force fields and make other objects and people invisible. Chrys with enough training, can do intangible things and can also generate a variant of invisibility. It would be great if the protagonist trained the powers he has acquired from others. For example: The Wall of Light, Hard Light (I imagine this character's powers are Light Manipulation), the Unbreakable Queen's Super Strength and Stamina, Ryley's Super Strength, Harper's Telekinesis, the Powers from Lovestruck, etc.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
I have a theory, the cat in the MC room is actually a shapeshifter spying on the academy, thats why it seems to understand what the MC is saying at times and why it really didnt want to go to the vet.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
He didn't touch grandpa long enough.
That is why he could only do the shield once and never again.
I'm on the cat-infiltration theory's side too and it could also explain why MC is so agile in the air during his training with Riley and Harper.
But at the same time he isn't really proficient with any of the active skills yet either. So far he only succeeded with the passive ones like the super strengths, darkvision and possible supercock. He can't even use the active part of Riley's ability. So it is still possible that he copied the darkvision from grandpa as well, he just doesn't know how to use any of the active components yet.
And, since the intro made it a point to mention how uneventful MC's life has been prior to the game, it is also possible that he had the darkvision for years, he just never noticed it.

Solace could still be toying with us in many ways.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes